Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk if this has been reported before but apparently Ghoddos collapsed twice on the place to Iran when we were facing South Korea.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...00-meters-hojd

I'm gonna provide a quick translation on the important parts.

His trip to South Korea was a real horror story. He had a long delay in Istanbul, and after staying awake all night to not miss the plane, he was suddenly ill during the flight.
    - After taking off I turned the chair into a bed. There were both pillows and blankets, but I asked for another blanket because I was freezing so much. I fell asleep quickly and slept for four hours. When I woke up I was all wet. It was like if I had taken a shower. My first thought was that I had to vomit! I went to the bathroom and there I apparently fainted. I have no idea what happened, but I woke up with my face on the toilet seat. I dont know how long I was there, said Ghoddos.

But it only got worse. He got another hour of sleep before he woke up with nausea, only to faint again.

- They probably got scared because I collapsed in front of them. I woke up with a cold towel to my face and I have no idea how long I'd been there. I remember asking "what has happened?". It's of course scary when such things happen in an airplane, he said.

Ghoddos still went ahead and trained with the team when he arrived in South Korea.
    - They must have wondered what type of player they had brought in. I really wasn't well. But after sleeping all night in the Hotel I felt ok again, and during the second training I did well.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
      Idk if this has been reported before but apparently Ghoddos collapsed twice on the place to Iran when we were facing South Korea.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...00-meters-hojd

I'm gonna provide a quick translation on the important parts.

His trip to South Korea was a real horror story. He had a long delay in Istanbul, and after staying awake all night to not miss the plane, he was suddenly ill during the flight.
      - After taking off I turned the chair into a bed. There were both pillows and blankets, but I asked for another blanket because I was freezing so much. I fell asleep quickly and slept for four hours. When I woke up I was all wet. It was like if I had taken a shower. My first thought was that I had to vomit! I went to the bathroom and there I apparently fainted. I have no idea what happened, but I woke up with my face on the toilet seat. I dont know how long I was there, said Ghoddos.

But it only got worse. He got another hour of sleep before he woke up with nausea, only to faint again.

- They probably got scared because I collapsed in front of them. I woke up with a cold towel to my face and I have no idea how long I'd been there. I remember asking "what has happened?". It's of course scary when such things happen in an airplane, he said.

Ghoddos still went ahead and trained with the team when he arrived in South Korea.
      - They must have wondered what type of player they had brought in. I really wasn't well. But after sleeping all night in the Hotel I felt ok again, and during the second training I did well.
      No wonder he didn't play. That sounds rough. At least he's better now.

Comment

Away game today in Europa League against Zorya at 21:05 CET.

Comment

Saman's gonna score, I know it!

Comment

Good streams for the game are much appreciated

Comment

He's in the starting lineup:
              http://www.flashscore.com/match/2gI8McwU/#lineups;1

Live streams from batmanstream.com:
              https://www.batmanstream.com/fk-zory...am-500105.html

Europa League training:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

good stream: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/20098/Zo...stersunds.html

Comment

How did he play in first half? [emoji846]

Comment

GOALLll saman

Comment

Saman scored.

Comment

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal SAMAN

Comment

Very composed finish, harder to do that it looks at this stage of the game. perfect positioning and anticipation.

This guy needs to be the beating heart of the forward line I think, but given a free-role so only slightly behind Azmoun and Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            Saman's gonna score, I know it!
                            Knew it

Comment

Damn it, I was about to turn on the stream!!
                              HD Acestream: acestream://8086a59387119bb5c00cf3116266c33eb477dafb

Comment

Nice 😎
                                Any iPhone links
                                ??

Comment

Working...
                                X