This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
    In that case, the same goes for you guys since Sweden and Canada are pretty much the same. Social welfare, winter landscapes and ice hockey
    It was a joke bro.

But yes, I guess it's pretty similar, although your social welfare is a lot better than here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Tehranchos is Canadian? Just keep him away from Vancouver
      Akhey, teflaki, kheyli nazi bachayeh maan - kheyli naazi azizam - dooset daraam

Comment

[QUOTE=Tehranto;2421447]Akhey, teflaki, kheyli nazi bachayeh maan - kheyli naazi azizam - dooset daraam [/QUOTE

I like both of u as members can u guys stop this petty childish shit.

Comment

lol so why do Tehranto and TheWheels hate each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Tehranto claims Thewheels is an Iraqi sympathizer/undercover and Thewheels claims Tehranto is a Saudi fan.

Just another typical day at PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Tehranto claims Thewheels is an Iraqi sympathizer/undercover and Thewheels claims Tehranto is a Saudi fan.
              Just another typical day at PFDC.
              Saudi fan this guy has ZERO evidence for that _ I've stated my disdain for Saudis 100% of the time. I have tons of evidence for the latter. He's just unnerved and has to make up something bogus. Who the hell supports Saudi - their scum.

ANYWAY, I showed him love. I spoke with Rumi-esque words. I'm all about love - this guy is a bit obsessed man. I don't know what's going on in his personal life. But I hope he pulls it together.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos: #traitor #vatanparast #bigheyrat

This will go on for a year until he notices that Sweden won't invite him because they have better talents as shown in youth tournaments coming up in the ranks and players already in NT and other better leagues. Unless, Sweden want to mess with Iran to cap and dump him. (Unlikely though) Another mini case of Dejagah where he joins Iran just when he sees....he can perhaps play in the WC and this will his best chance I got at his age. Quote me in a years or so time if I'm wrong.

HOWEVER...despite of how well he's been doing in Swedish league, there's no guarantee he can do well in TM as history as shown however he's better than the other Iranian talents in Sweden. Let's see how he goes. He will be with TM at some point.

Saman Ghoddos (if successful) First goal in TM: #bagheyrat #yahossein #vatandoost

Comment

lolol Tehranto and Wheels need to hug it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Pretty much Thewheels has a suspicious timing of always coming out and saying things which is in support of Iraq although I am not convinced he is Iraqi (I can see where Tehranto is coming from though).

Tehranto was happy when Saudi beat Iraq in U19 in one post so Thewheels now calls him a Saudi fan.

That's it haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      Saman Ghoddos: #traitor #vatanparast #bigheyrat

This will go on for a year until he notices that Sweden won't invite him because they have better talents as shown in youth tournaments coming up in the ranks and players already in NT and other better leagues. Unless, Sweden want to mess with Iran to cap and dump him. (Unlikely though) Another mini case of Dejagah where he joins Iran just when he sees....he can perhaps play in the WC and this will his best chance I got at his age. Quote me in a years or so time if I'm wrong.

HOWEVER...despite of how well he's been doing in Swedish league, there's no guarantee he can do well in TM as history as shown however he's better than the other Iranian talents in Sweden. Let's see how he goes. He will be with TM at some point.

Saman Ghoddos (if successful) First goal in TM: #bagheyrat #yahossein #vatandoost
                      hashtag yahossein had me dying hahah

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        Pretty much Thewheels has a suspicious timing of always coming out and saying things which is in support of Iraq although I am not convinced he is Iraqi (I can see where Tehranto is coming from though).
                        Tehranto was happy when Saudi beat Iraq in U19 in one post so Thewheels now calls him a Saudi fan.
                        That's it haha!
                        Wtf? I was happy Saudi beat Iraq, at least Saudi uses actual U21s. I got mad at Tehranto for trying to defame some Iraqi channel for calling Saudi's youngsters "ISIS", which they are.

Comment

Stick to the subject please. Otherwise I will close the thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

To get back on topic:

A lot of Östersunds players that had a break out are being picked up by bigger clubs in Sweden now. Alex Dyer is sitting on a expiring deal and will most likely be joining Elfsborg and Brwa Nouri is tied to the Stockholm clubs, mainly Djurgården (which is a bit weird since he was fostered by AIK, i.e. Djurgårdens fiercest rivals). Djurgården is also looking for new coach and might appoint Östersunds Graham Potter who has been a revelation. Besides Dyer and Nouri, Saman is the prized possession for other clubs as of know and if these integral pieces leave I'd bank on him transferring to a bigger club/league as well.

Comment

Already has a goal and assist in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Already has a goal and assist in the first half.
                                Yep, he was involved in 4 goals and capped off with 2 goals and 2 assists tonight when Östersund thrashed Örebro away 1-5. That makes it 9 goals in 24 starts (26 in total).
                                Highlights: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...as-mot-orebro/

Also, as mentioned in my earlier post about Nouri rumours from Östersund to Djurgården; Djurgårdens (bitch made) Ultras held up a banner saying that Nouri should never ever get to play a single minute in a Djurgården jersey (since he's AIK fostered).

Comment

Working...
                                X