This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    look at Galatasaray losing to Saman Ghoddos, does that mean that Allsvenskan is top 10 league in Europe now?

Fyi Hammarby a mid table team defeated Esteghlal Top Club so, PGL lower than Allsvenskan and most of Europe? like come on stop it
    Both teams fielded b teams and match was only 1 leg on bs grass lets talk when they play return leg in azadi

Comment

Esteghlal got battered against some UAE team, they'd lose to Hammarby again

Comment

I could imagine he won't play for Iran because of political reasons, especially most Swedish-Iranians came from families belonging to the political left, usually the aversion against the IR is really big in these milieus. If you are born and raised in Sweden and maybe you never visited Iran, why would you play for Iran? From his perspective Sweden is a Win-Win, more attention, better infrastructure and maybe personal issues with the topic. It would be sad, but you can't force him.
        I don't think, that they don't talked to him, there must be something behind this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          I could imagine he won't play for Iran because of political reasons, especially most Swedish-Iranians came from families belonging to the political left, usually the aversion against the IR is really big in these milieus. If you are born and raised in Sweden and maybe you never visited Iran, why would you play for Iran? From his perspective Sweden is a Win-Win, more attention, better infrastructure and maybe personal issues with the topic. It would be sad, but you can't force him.
          I don't think, that they don't talked to him, there must be something behind this topic.
          He literally made it clear on his IG he would play for Iran but hasn't received an invite yet....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            He literally made it clear on his IG he would play for Iran but hasn't received an invite yet....
            How recent was this statement? If PFDC hasn't still had an interview with him, this should be a question that should be asked again to clarify the situation, because statements change all the time in football.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              Comparing him to maradona and saying he's too good for tm isn't praise it's just delusion.
              Who the hell compared him to Maradona? He's not that good, but jeez man, he's still an upgrade over most of the players we have right now. Not seeing Ghoddos as an upgrade over Shojaei and Dejagah is delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                I could imagine he won't play for Iran because of political reasons, especially most Swedish-Iranians came from families belonging to the political left,
                I'm sorry but where do you get all this from?

Comment

Hey guys, is there a reason why saman was not included in the squad for yesterdays match ??
                  FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                    Hey guys, is there a reason why saman was not included in the squad for yesterdays match ??
                    Injury. Don't know the severity of it.

Comment

prob saving him for the final EL qualifier match

Comment

Ok, Varzesh 3 just did an interview with him already:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1430305...A9%D9%86%D9%85 (courtesy of the member, Iran_19)

He says he'd like to play for Iran and it would make his parents very proud. The interviewer asked, so if CQ invites you to TM, would you accept it? He said, yes certainly! Also, he said he's talked to Behrang Safari (who used to play in the Swedish national team) and he advised him to pick TM and not make the same mistake as he himself did. When asked about whether he can see himself in the WC2018 or not, he answered, It's difficult to say because Iran's national team has lots of quality players but he would like to be part of it.

Furthermore the interviewer asked would you like to play in bigger leagues, like La Liga or the premier league, he answered, yes, that's my childhoos dream. That's why it's important for me to show myself in the Europa league to reach that dream. He also said he was injured a little against Galatasaray but he'll be fine for the next game.

Now everything is officially in IFF's and CQ's hands.

Comment

BRING HIM IN!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

I would like to apologise to Behrang Safari.

I thought he was an ass for to choosing not to play for Iran, but advising Ghoddos to play for us was a pretty nice gesture!

Comment

Safari is a good lad. It would be irresponsible not to invite Ghoddos at this point in my opinion.

Comment

Safari got ruined by media for 1 misstake he did once in one game and then they replaced him with nobodies on that position. A kalleh siah will always get more hate than an ethnical swede and we arent talking about man you suck, but more like you "immagrint whore im going to rape you you arab scum and so on" by racists swedes. Sadly thats just how its going to be racists will jump on every oppurtunity and one will get twice the mcuh hate, Zlatan is still hated among many Swedes even though he is doubtfully the greatest Swedish player of all time.

Sadly I think Iranian media will be even harder on Ghoddos if he has 1 or 2 bad games for Iran seeing how he is Khareji. But at the end of the day he still looks like the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X