This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Only Larsson was playing for Göteborg and Saman is playing for a team that 99% of PFDC''s members didn't even know excited.
    However, again if he is anywhere near Larsson in terms of quality when he moved to Heereenveen (was a quality player right away), then yeah sure he should be invited. I have a hard feelings that that's not the case tho.
    Anyways all the best to him and might he one day play for Real Madrid and score a hattrick against Barca. Us discussing if he should be invited or not wouldn't change anything anyways, and for now he seems to not be in the picture with CQ (I think rightfully so).

Also what's up with the hot temperedness or the tough act nowadays? Isn't a civilised discussion an option any more?
    When was I hot tempered, man? Just a tid bit frustrated over misquoting to make a point, that's all. The discussion in general is healthy. Plus we pretty much would like to see the same thing as well

Now. Exactly, Larsson was playing at IFK Göteborg, a historically top 3 club in Sweden, and Zeneli was playing in Elfsborg, a historically top 5 club in Sweden. Saman is playing at a newly formed, newly promoted Östersund and he's helped them sit a 6th place as a newcomer after 2/3 of the season, which is a big feat in itself. What I'm trying to say is that Saman isn't a Sam Lundholm & Mikael Dyrestam (NEC) or Kristoffer Peterson (FC Utrecht) right now, but would probably get playing time and feature more than them in Eredivisie similiar to the likes of Zeneli, Johansson, Larsson, Tankovic, Armenteros etc. Not saying that he's more or less talented than them, just that at the rate he is performing now in Allsvenskan he's on the same path and level and would be able to hold his own in Eredivisie as well, which in my mind should result in a training camp call up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      When was I hot tempered, man? Just a tid bit frustrated over misquoting to make a point, that's all. The discussion in general is healthy. Plus we pretty much would like to see the same thing as well

Now. Exactly, Larsson was playing at IFK Göteborg, a historically top 3 club in Sweden, and Zeneli was playing in Elfsborg, a historically top 5 club in Sweden. Saman is playing at a newly formed, newly promoted Östersund and he's helped them sit a 6th place as a newcomer after 2/3 of the season, which is a big feat in itself. What I'm trying to say is that Saman isn't a Sam Lundholm & Mikael Dyrestam (NEC) or Kristoffer Peterson (FC Utrecht) right now, but would probably get playing time and feature more than them in Eredivisie similiar to the likes of Zeneli, Johansson, Larsson, Tankovic, Armenteros etc. Not saying that he's more or less talented than them, just that at the rate he is performing now in Allsvenskan he's on the same path and level and would be able to hold his own in Eredivisie as well, which in my mind should result in a training camp call up.
      Man I hope we buy him we need god players at Göteborg. Our team is shitty this year.... were on 4th place 13 points behind the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Is swedish league really far better than ours? I've been one of the people to note that our league is definitely lacking compared to the top European leagues, but I don't consider Sweden to be a top European league. I don't think many people do. I agree that he should be on the team's radar, but he is far from a guaranteed better player than the options we have at CAM in Iran, like Soroush Rafaei.

I personally do not see him being a choice for TM. Not because of his quality, but rather, he does not seem like the type of player CQ likes. He seems too small to play the physical football that CQ seems to like. It's up to CQ though, and I won't say he'll never make it, but I don't think we will see it based on CQ's previous choices for TM. CQ loves big strong players, and has dropped short, fast and technical players like Khalatbari who cannot physical dominate the opposition.
        Not necessarily far better in terms of raw talent, it's pretty similiar in some sense with more technicality in Iran. But it's far better in terms of everything else; tactics, footballing education, conditioning, professionalism, facilities, nutrition, opportunities, scouting etc.

I see what you're saying regarding CQ's views. Might be right. I'd say the player that reminds me of Saman and that has featured in TM before is Omid Alishah in terms of being smaller and flexible in different positions upfornt. Supertalented, but he lacks what Saman has in defensive awareness, efficiency and finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Swedish League is 100% better than ours. We are at the level of Norway at best.

How can people claim our league is as good as leagues such as Sweden when 13 out of 16 teams play Kick and Run football?
          In level with Norway..... LOL we're literally below the UAE league now. Even Norway would thrash our garbage, debt ridden league.

Comment

dutch and belgian teams usually are watching Scandinavian leagues closely. If he keeps this up for six more months to a year it wont be a stretch if we see heim move to a lower to mid table team in one of those leagues.

Comment

Wow didn't know we had so many Allsvenskan experts in PFDC

Comment

Truth is that we currently don't have a decent CAM in PGPL , they are either too old or totally out of form (like Rahmani who is warming the bench for SS) so I don't see why people are getting mad when take a look at options abroad!
                I don't say he is 100% TM material but his pace, versatility (he often changes position during a game playing on the wings, CAM or second striker) , defensive awareness ... could be pretty helpful for TM and from the look of it, he would fit perfectly in CQ tactics.
                Btw, he isn't less Iranian than PGPL players, I don't see why it would be unfair toward them to call him up when he is doing well in a league that is IMO, better (not by much though) than our own league.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Wow didn't know we had so many Allsvenskan experts in PFDC
                  Haha, there's about 100 000 Iranians in Sweden, a country with 10 million inhabitants. Literally 1% of the entire country is Iranian lol.

Comment

Haha, there's about 100 000 Iranians in Sweden, a country with 10 million inhabitants. Literally 1% of the entire country is Iranian lol.
                    Yes but half of the people commenting about Allsvenskan have not even watched a single game in their life.

Comment

Yes but half of the people commenting about Allsvenskan have not even watched a single game in their life.
                      This is also true

Comment

Well you know that I go to IFK games. Also secretly went to AIK matches from time to time as a spy haha

Comment

The only good player garbage IPL has to offer who MIGHT be better than him is Torabi. Everyone else are overrated nobodies like Taremi who can score 10 goals against Afghanistan and disappear in real games.

Comment

Saman is expected to start at LW in ÖFK's 4-3-3 today against champions IFK Norrköping for those who want to check it out.

Comment

To my point earlier about him being able to hold is own in Eredivisie; Saman is rated at 67 in FIFA 17. About as high as Ghoochannejhad for example: http://www.futhead.com/17/players/45888/saman-ghoddos/

Comment

To my point earlier about him being able to hold is own in Eredivisie; Saman is rated at 67 in FIFA 17. About as high as Ghoochannejhad for example: http://www.futhead.com/17/players/45888/saman-ghoddos/
                                That's an argument xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X