X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Ok, Varzesh 3 just did an interview with him already:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1430305...A9%D9%86%D9%85 (courtesy of the member, Irani)

He says he'd like to play for Iran and it would make his parents very proud. The interviewer asked, so if CQ invites you to TM, would you accept it? He said, yes certainly! Also, he said he's talked to Behrang Safari (who used to play in the Swedish national team) and he advised him to pick TM and not make the same mistake as he himself did. When asked about whether he can see himself in the WC2018 or not, he answered, It's difficult to say because Iran's national team has lots of quality players but he would like to be part of it.

Furthermore the interviewer asked would you like to play in bigger leagues, like La Liga or the premier league, he answered, yes, that's my childhoos dream. That's why it's important for me to show myself in the Europa league to reach that dream. He also said he was injured a little against Galatasaray but he'll be fine for the next game.

Now everything is officially in IFF's and CQ's hands.
    Anyone know if the haters who said he wasn't good enough or didn't have the passion/commitment to play for TM have apologized yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Safari got ruined by media for 1 misstake he did once in one game and then they replaced him with nobodies on that position. A kalleh siah will always get more hate than an ethnical swede and we arent talking about man you suck, but more like you "immagrint whore im going to rape you you arab scum and so on" by racists swedes. Sadly thats just how its going to be racists will jump on every oppurtunity and one will get twice the mcuh hate, Zlatan is still hated among many Swedes even though he is doubtfully the greatest Swedish player of all time.
      Sadly I think Iranian media will be even harder on Ghoddos if he has 1 or 2 bad games for Iran seeing how he is Khareji. But at the end of the day he still looks like the rest of the team.
      I never understood why one would play for especially a Western European nation when you are not originally from there, considering the racism towards people from the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. One mistake and you will become the laughing stock of the national team because it's your fault and you are khareji. The black players of Netherlands are often ridiculed when the team performs bad.

Comment

wow sensational interview if its true

Comment

Great! He's made it pretty clear on Instagram with likes and responses that he wants to join TM.

I hope CQ invites him right away! For next qualifier. Sad thing is, Behrang Safari would make Iran's team right now, but he's not even an option for Sweden.

Comment

FIFA should allow players to become 'free agents' if they haven't been invited by their national teams after a certain amount of years. I think it's unfair that a player has to put all his eggs in one basket for a national team for the rest of his career. There should be a rule that after 1 year or so, a player is free to change his national team, regardless of what type of game he played, friendlies, qualifiers, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I never understood why one would play for especially a Western European nation when you are not originally from there, considering the racism towards people from the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. One mistake and you will become the laughing stock of the national team because it's your fault and you are khareji. The black players of Netherlands are often ridiculed when the team performs bad.
              Well it's because we wont let idiots make us feel less a part of this country than they are. Every time Zlatan scored was a punch in the face of the racists.

Anyway it seems like Ghoddos is picking team melli if carlos sends an invite. hopefully he will do it

Comment

I have a feeling that him and Tafazolli will be called up for the game against Korea. Remember when Tafazolli posted that picture with the caption: soon come 🇮🇷

Comment

Already know Ghoddos will be better than Shojaei & Dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    FIFA should allow players to become 'free agents' if they haven't been invited by their national teams after a certain amount of years. I think it's unfair that a player has to put all his eggs in one basket for a national team for the rest of his career. There should be a rule that after 1 year or so, a player is free to change his national team, regardless of what type of game he played, friendlies, qualifiers, etc.
                    That would turn into a mess. National teams aren't like club teams

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Right now? Yes. However, when these two hooligans were in their primes, no one could mess with Shoji and Deji!!! Two underrated beasts!

Ghoddos has a chance to become better than these two

Comment

Yoooo, im getting hyped just imagining the training photos with Ghoddos in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          We need a playmaker and Im not convinced Ghoddos is one.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            We need a playmaker and Im not convinced Ghoddos is one.
                            wait… WHAT?

If theres one thing Ghoddos does is make plays lol

Comment

ghoddos will be excellent in the cam role, and has the stamina and strength to perform CQ's wishes off the ball better than either masoud or ashkan currently. I think he will get the call up. Taf doesnt seem to TM calibre to me tho, rather give guys in PGPL a chance for a reserve CB position.

Comment

As someone who grew up outside of Iran I understand what it's like to have a sense of allegiance towards multiple countries, but I agree with you guys that he would probably not be accepted by many Swedes like he would by Iranians. I hope he gets called up early enough to be integrated into the team before WC2018, and that he proves his worth on the biggest stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X