This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    Part of me thinks he just doesn't want in, if he doesn't it won't be that bad. Even If he was to play for team melli i think it would be very hard to integrate him at this stage. With azmoun the starting choice is this.guy really better than Gucci and Ansarfaid ? I don't think so. Tafazolla i think we need much more, a few injuries at the back and we will be in need of him. Up front we already have substantial.depth
    He's not a striker though. He's more of a winger, supporting striker, attacking midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      lol we all know that and the only way to find out is to wait and see what he does.
      Haha sorry bro I think my tone came across wrong. I was agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        Haha sorry bro I think my tone came across wrong. I was agreeing with you.
        no bro haha it didnt haha I was just giving you an answer, i was agreeing with you as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          lol so many pissed off PFDC members, can you understand that one maybe feels at home at two nations and not just one and would give 100% for that nation he chooses not 50%.

Maybe the reason he can't decide is because he doesn't know if he should play for the nation he grew up in or the nation of his parents and he feels like he belongs to both and would want to play for both if possible.

Ah im sick of this man Dejagah got even more hate, i commented here now its this guy.
          If its not an easy decision for him then he shouldn't play for TM. It will harm TM and his own career.

However, I actually think he's already made a decision and will be called up for TM matches in August and September!

Comment

Hopefully we will see him in august and september.

Definitely a quality player.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

why do we always jump to conclusions. We dont even know how firm the IFF approach has been...All we know is that there is some level of interest from our federation, that the player himself is in Swedens plans, but is also very interested in playing for Iran. And we know that he is a quality player in a position where we have Shojaei and Dejagah, both past their prime ( still quality players). Before we destroy the guy for being unpatriotic or whatever, lets learn all the real details first.

Comment

Okay lets all calm our titties and do it like this. If he decides one day to play for Iran, good for us and hi he will receive much more love. If not then well his and our loss because of losing a great talent but good for him and Sweden. He is an adult and can make any decision he wants at the end of the day he isn't killing anyone with his decision like some people are doing in our country who are the real traitors.

As this Swedish fan was saying. Lets all calm down and aftabeh(lol i wonder if he is iranian)

Comment

I don't think it is an easy decision for him, it can be the turning point in career. Another issue is i doubt IFF is as open as before to try Iranian footballers outside, the other day i was watching Taj interview and he said: 3-4 years a go we had no depth and had to invite Stephan something, like he was making fun of Beitashour, i honestly didn't like that part of him, how you can't even remember his last name or making fun of him??

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I don't think it is an easy decision for him, it can be the turning point in career. Another issue is i doubt IFF is as open as before to try Iranian footballers outside, the other day i was watching Taj interview and he said: 3-4 years a go we had no depth and had to invite Stephan something, like he was making fun of Beitashour, i honestly didn't like that part of him, how you can't even remember his last name or making fun of him??
                    Lol poor Beithashour, he wasn't that bad. Just not that good either to stay.

Comment

Saman scored in his teams friendly match yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Saman scored in his teams friendly match yesterday
                        any news on him leaving ?

Comment

well, he is obviously like Dejagha delaying a decision to join TM, in order to better assess his chances of making Sweden's final WC Traveling squad..!(off course assuming they make it to WC, which seems likely atm)

so for those of you who follow swede football closely (like Hormozgan/wizwizzo ) please give us your honest opinion on his realistic chances of making the WC squad and his probable wc playing minutes potential..?
                          ty

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            well, he is obviously like Dejagha delaying a decision to join TM, in order to better assess his chances of making Sweden's final WC Traveling squad..!(off course assuming they make it to WC, which seems likely atm)

so for those of you who follow swede football closely (like Hormozgan/wizwizzo ) please give us your honest opinion on his realistic chances of making the WC squad and his probable wc playing minutes potential..?
                            ty
                            If Sweden makes the WC (which is still a big if), his chances of being called up by Sweden for the WC are slim to none, unless he transfers to a big club in e.g. Holland or a decent team in one of the big leagues. There is nothing to suggest that such a move is realistic atm.

He may have a future in the Swedish NT if he continues to improve, but he will not play the WC in Russia with Sweden.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ty
                              France won't allow them to make the WC. They might make it through the playoff but thats a big maybe but i dont think theyll make it nor he will make the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash
                                I see him doing a complete 180 if Sweden doesn't makes the WC. I hope that IFF and CQ are wise enough to reject someone who uses us as their plan b.
                                Well us being a plan B doesn't necessarily mean that he won't be dedicated once he puts on the Team Melli shirt. Just look at Dejagah, we were his plan B but once he puts on that Iran shirt he gives it his all
                                Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-27-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X