X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos drawing interest from three Bundesliga squads already

Sweden fucked up

Comment

Any Swedish members can tell us what is reaction of Swedish people to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Saman Ghoddos drawing interest from three Bundesliga squads already
        Sweden fucked up
        Cant agree with you there. Not nice to insult Sweden or the Swedish team for this or what ever it is that you mean by "Sweden fucked up" Saman made his choice. Belive me Sweden national team will do just fine without Saman. Its TM that is in deep shit with all the crap we fhave to deal with, lack of friendlies and so on. You know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
          Cant agree with you there. Not nice to insult Sweden or the Swedish team for this or what ever it is that you mean by "Sweden fucked up" Saman made his choice. Belive me Sweden national team will do just fine without Saman. Its TM that is in deep shit with all the crap we fhave to deal with, lack of friendlies and so on. You know what i mean
          It's not really an insult to Sweden, he was simply stating that they made a really bad mistake, which in my opinion is completely accurate. If he played for Sweden he would be one of their best players in 2-3 years

Comment

TM is in deep crap ? Really ? maybe just focus on sweden if you think that. Sardar is better than any swedish 9 currently, as is Gucci, and probably even Karim / Taremi , and of course ghoddos. If TM played sweden right now I truly think we would win.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              TM is in deep crap ? Really ? maybe just focus on sweden if you think that. Sardar is better than any swedish 9 currently, as is Gucci, and probably even Karim / Taremi , and of course ghoddos. If TM played sweden right now I truly think we would win.
              you want to attack me personally? Typical irani bazi. Moron

Comment

^ watch it Badash, he did not insult you and just posted his opinion but you did insult him in your above post. Next time you will get a warning.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ no it is not, as you are trying to belittle his team and he is defending it. No more arguments here. This is a PERSIAN FOOTBALL forum. One more insult to anyone and you will get warned.

Comment

you want to attack me personally? Typical irani bazi. Moron
                    The Irony lol. And i didnt insult you. Do you really think the likes of Christopher Nymann, Berg ( 31 now playing in Al ain ) , are really better than saman, especially in his current form, age, and potential? Sweden did fuck up. This guy will probably transfer to a very good EL level team in a top league after ostersunds european adventure. Hertha were very close to signing him last year, and after he scores against them im sure they will rekindle interest.
                    I swear there are some ppl on this forum, who clearly support another NT over TM. Thats totally fine, your decision, but why be so into iranian football and putting it down , just as we are really becoming something ? pretty strange. Not that its a big issue, we are a country of well over 80 million ppl, all of whom will be supporting TM absolutely and unequivocally in Russia next summer. We dont need people that are half in to keep spreading strange negativity at this time

Comment

I AM SO EXCITED
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        The Irony lol. And i didnt insult you. Do you really think the likes of Christopher Nymann, Berg ( 31 now playing in Al ain ) , are really better than saman, especially in his current form, age, and potential? Sweden did fuck up. This guy will probably transfer to a very good EL level team in a top league after ostersunds european adventure. Hertha were very close to signing him last year, and after he scores against them im sure they will rekindle interest.
                        Well. i will get baned here if i write anything more so better not to write anything at all and just watch what you guys write. I want to follow iranian fotball and this site is the only one i can do that. So i dont want to get baned. Its very very easy to get in to a argument with you guys.

Comment

^ what was wrong with his response? if you cannot talk like an adult, then you better leave this site. If you cannot hold your insulting thoughts for yourself, then hell yeah you will get banned here.

Comment

insane! With injury to sardar saman will for sure get time in the wcq! Perhaps even start one of the games

Comment

Agha salavat befrest. We have one of the most exciting TM call-ups since Sardar, it's a day to be joyful

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                ^ what was wrong with his response? if you cannot talk like an adult, then you better leave this site. If you cannot hold your insulting thoughts for yourself, then hell yeah you will get banned here.
                                He started it with telling me to go and watch sweden if i think they are better than iran. First of all i never said Sweden is better than iran. I said that Sweden will be just fine without Saman. The way some people write "Fuck sweden or Sweden fucked up" is very polite? Why they dont get any warnings?

Comment

Working...
                                X