Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017 - Page 95

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,181 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Ok, Varzesh 3 just did an interview with him already:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (courtesy of the member, Iran_19)

He says he'd like to play for Iran and it would make his parents very proud. The interviewer asked, so if CQ invites you to TM, would you accept it? He said, yes certainly! Also, he said he's talked to Behrang Safari (who used to play in the Swedish national team) and he advised him to pick TM and not make the same mistake as he himself did. When asked about whether he can see himself in the WC2018 or not, he answered, It's difficult to say because Iran's national team has lots of quality players but he would like to be part of it.

Furthermore the interviewer asked would you like to play in bigger leagues, like La Liga or the premier league, he answered, yes, that's my childhoos dream. That's why it's important for me to show myself in the Europa league to reach that dream. He also said he was injured a little against Galatasaray but he'll be fine for the next game.

Now everything is officially in IFF's and CQ's hands.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,839 Times in 1,101 Posts
    BRING HIM IN!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,823 Times in 1,344 Posts

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

I would like to apologise to Behrang Safari.

I thought he was an ass for to choosing not to play for Iran, but advising Ghoddos to play for us was a pretty nice gesture!

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to littlepersia17 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 950 Posts
    Safari is a good lad. It would be irresponsible not to invite Ghoddos at this point in my opinion.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,035 Times in 3,698 Posts
    Safari got ruined by media for 1 misstake he did once in one game and then they replaced him with nobodies on that position. A kalleh siah will always get more hate than an ethnical swede and we arent talking about man you suck, but more like you "immagrint whore im going to rape you you arab scum and so on" by racists swedes. Sadly thats just how its going to be racists will jump on every oppurtunity and one will get twice the mcuh hate, Zlatan is still hated among many Swedes even though he is doubtfully the greatest Swedish player of all time.

Sadly I think Iranian media will be even harder on Ghoddos if he has 1 or 2 bad games for Iran seeing how he is Khareji. But at the end of the day he still looks like the rest of the team.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zamboor For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Ok, Varzesh 3 just did an interview with him already:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (courtesy of the member, Irani)

He says he'd like to play for Iran and it would make his parents very proud. The interviewer asked, so if CQ invites you to TM, would you accept it? He said, yes certainly! Also, he said he's talked to Behrang Safari (who used to play in the Swedish national team) and he advised him to pick TM and not make the same mistake as he himself did. When asked about whether he can see himself in the WC2018 or not, he answered, It's difficult to say because Iran's national team has lots of quality players but he would like to be part of it.

Furthermore the interviewer asked would you like to play in bigger leagues, like La Liga or the premier league, he answered, yes, that's my childhoos dream. That's why it's important for me to show myself in the Europa league to reach that dream. He also said he was injured a little against Galatasaray but he'll be fine for the next game.

Now everything is officially in IFF's and CQ's hands.
    Anyone know if the haters who said he wasn't good enough or didn't have the passion/commitment to play for TM have apologized yet?

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,533 Times in 8,430 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamboor View Post
    Safari got ruined by media for 1 misstake he did once in one game and then they replaced him with nobodies on that position. A kalleh siah will always get more hate than an ethnical swede and we arent talking about man you suck, but more like you "immagrint whore im going to rape you you arab scum and so on" by racists swedes. Sadly thats just how its going to be racists will jump on every oppurtunity and one will get twice the mcuh hate, Zlatan is still hated among many Swedes even though he is doubtfully the greatest Swedish player of all time.
    Sadly I think Iranian media will be even harder on Ghoddos if he has 1 or 2 bad games for Iran seeing how he is Khareji. But at the end of the day he still looks like the rest of the team.
    I never understood why one would play for especially a Western European nation when you are not originally from there, considering the racism towards people from the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. One mistake and you will become the laughing stock of the national team because it's your fault and you are khareji. The black players of Netherlands are often ridiculed when the team performs bad.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,004 Posts
    wow sensational interview if its true

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

Social Media Manager
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,067 Times in 6,580 Posts
    Great! He's made it pretty clear on Instagram with likes and responses that he wants to join TM.

I hope CQ invites him right away! For next qualifier. Sad thing is, Behrang Safari would make Iran's team right now, but he's not even an option for Sweden.
    Follow PFDC's Twitter Account: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 950 Posts
    FIFA should allow players to become 'free agents' if they haven't been invited by their national teams after a certain amount of years. I think it's unfair that a player has to put all his eggs in one basket for a national team for the rest of his career. There should be a rule that after 1 year or so, a player is free to change his national team, regardless of what type of game he played, friendlies, qualifiers, etc.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 452

You do not have permission to view the list of names.