Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017 - Page 4

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 2818

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017

  1. #31
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,598
    Thanks
    1,045
    Thanked 2,042 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    ^I don't get it, you THINK he will develop into a better player and TM worthy in the future.. but want to invite him now when he's not TM worthy, all based on what you think might happen in the future?
    Why not just wait till he gets somewhat TM worthy before we invite him? (And don't worry Sweden won't call him up anytime soon, even though they suck right now)

    Of course following him are have some talks to him will never hurt and is even good to do, inviting him already is just not fair towards IPL players and makes TM look like a playing ground instead of serious business towards all the players.

  2. #32
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iran_19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    4,895
    Thanks
    2,119
    Thanked 5,819 Times in 2,250 Posts
    Rep Power
    13228227
    Let him establish himself first and then we will see.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:


  4. #33
    PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 593 Times in 202 Posts
    Rep Power
    3094022
    Sorry, have to go with PFDC tradition here: Saman Ghoddos for TM!

  5. #34
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Hormozgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 740 Times in 282 Posts
    Rep Power
    2000371
    Quote Originally Posted by Babak agha View Post
    ^I don't get it, you THINK he will develop into a better player and TM worthy in the future.. but want to invite him now when he's not TM worthy, all based on what you think might happen in the future?
    Why not just wait till he gets somewhat TM worthy before we invite him? (And don't worry Sweden won't call him up anytime soon, even though they suck right now)

    Of course following him are have some talks to him will never hurt and is even good to do, inviting him already is just not fair towards IPL players and makes TM look like a playing ground instead of serious business towards all the players.
    What are you event talking about, mate? You're awfully sure about your firm stances without seemingly knowing facts?:

    Saman is definitely in the running to be picked for the seasonal January squad for the Swedish NT. A squad of 30-40 players that becomes tested in Dubai, so if he performs well there he'll be in the conversation to play for Sweden's NT.

    With that being said, nobody's claiming that this dude be placed in the starting 11, but that if he keeps performing at this rate in a newly promoted club that has little resources (he could have signed with a bigger team, but would have been benched) he should be tested in an Team Melli training camp to see if he even fits; not only ability wise but also culturally etc.

    I mean, you're from The Netherlands right? Well, I live in Amsterdam as well. You could easily compare Saman's play this season with the likes of Sam Larsson and Arber Zeneli's seasons when they were in Sweden and they both start for Heereenveen with Ghoochannejhad. The only difference is that they were highly touted as youngsters while Saman has been flying under the radar until last season.

    Give this dude some time and root for him instead of shooting it down just because. He might not become fuck all for TM, but should be tested if he continues to build on his current rate.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hormozgan For This Useful Post:


  7. #35
    Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19,667
    Thanks
    8,378
    Thanked 8,106 Times in 3,733 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hormozgan View Post
    What are you event talking about, mate? You're awfully sure about your firm stances without seemingly knowing facts?:

    Saman is definitely in the running to be picked for the seasonal January squad for the Swedish NT. A squad of 30-40 players that becomes tested in Dubai, so if he performs well there he'll be in the conversation to play for Sweden's NT.

    With that being said, nobody's claiming that this dude be placed in the starting 11, but that if he keeps performing at this rate in a newly promoted club that has little resources (he could have signed with a bigger team, but would have been benched) he should be tested in an Team Melli training camp to see if he even fits; not only ability wise but also culturally etc.

    I mean, you're from The Netherlands right? Well, I live in Amsterdam as well. You could easily compare Saman's play this season with the likes of Sam Larsson and Arber Zeneli's seasons when they were in Sweden and they both start for Heereenveen with Ghoochannejhad. The only difference is that they were highly touted as youngsters while Saman has been flying under the radar until last season.

    Give this dude some time and root for him instead of shooting it down just because. He might not become fuck all for TM, but should be tested if he continues to build on his current rate.
    Yeah without a doubt he will be called up for the Januari Tour. Remember that one day 10 years ago when Behran Safari started his Swedish national team career on that tournumant. Hopefully Team melli can wake up and cap him before that.

  8. #36
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Hormozgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 740 Times in 282 Posts
    Rep Power
    2000371
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamboor View Post
    Yeah without a doubt he will be called up for the Januari Tour. Remember that one day 10 years ago when Behran Safari started his Swedish national team career on that tournumant. Hopefully Team melli can wake up and cap him before that.
    Exactly. Also, Swedens NT has a new coach since the Euros and he's always coached domestically and has a bit more eyes on Allsvenskan than the previous one, so he'll most likely get tested. I don't understand why we shouldn't test him as well.

  9. #37
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kiarash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    20,580
    Thanks
    34,263
    Thanked 23,406 Times in 8,671 Posts
    Rep Power
    19427422
    So many judgmental comments on Saman and he hasn't even played one minute for TM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:


  11. #38
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,598
    Thanks
    1,045
    Thanked 2,042 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Quote Originally Posted by Hormozgan View Post
    What are you event talking about, mate? You're awfully sure about your firm stances without seemingly knowing facts?:

    Saman is definitely in the running to be picked for the seasonal January squad for the Swedish NT. A squad of 30-40 players that becomes tested in Dubai, so if he performs well there he'll be in the conversation to play for Sweden's NT.

    With that being said, nobody's claiming that this dude be placed in the starting 11, but that if he keeps performing at this rate in a newly promoted club that has little resources (he could have signed with a bigger team, but would have been benched) he should be tested in an Team Melli training camp to see if he even fits; not only ability wise but also culturally etc.

    I mean, you're from The Netherlands right? Well, I live in Amsterdam as well. You could easily compare Saman's play this season with the likes of Sam Larsson and Arber Zeneli's seasons when they were in Sweden and they both start for Heereenveen with Ghoochannejhad. The only difference is that they were highly touted as youngsters while Saman has been flying under the radar until last season.

    Give this dude some time and root for him instead of shooting it down just because. He might not become fuck all for TM, but should be tested if he continues to build on his current rate.
    That's a hella long comment. Nobody said he shouldn't be followed or tested whenever he's ready.
    I'm just saying that playing a couple of games in a crappie euro league are the age of 23 shouldn't be enough to actually being called up for TM.

    Now if this guy is performing really well in that league then yeah, the sooner you call him up the better. Comparing him to Larsson tho.. I mean really? Larsson is one of the best wingers of eredivisie and already could go to top leagues.
    Doesn't really matter tho, again if this guy actually is performing well (not so, so) in that league, sure invite him for a camp. Otherwise just wait till he's performing well. That's all.

  12. #39
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Hormozgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 740 Times in 282 Posts
    Rep Power
    2000371
    Quote Originally Posted by Babak agha View Post
    That's a hella long comment. Nobody said he shouldn't be followed or tested whenever he's ready.
    I'm just saying that playing a couple of games in a crappie euro league are the age of 23 shouldn't be enough to actually being called up for TM.

    Now if this guy is performing really well in that league then yeah, the sooner you call him up the better. Comparing him to Larsson tho.. I mean really? Larsson is one of the best wingers of eredivisie and already could go to top leagues.
    Doesn't really matter tho, again if this guy actually is performing well (not so, so) in that league, sure invite him for a camp. Otherwise just wait till he's performing well. That's all.
    Yeah, so? Rather have a extensive and thoughtful analysis rather than spewing facetless one liners.

    Bro, read again. I did never compare him to present day Larsson. I said that his season this year is comparable to Larsson's seasons in Sweden prior to his move to Heereenven and therefore on the same path to be in the conversation of Sweden NT try out and possibly transfering to a better league. Difference is he's more of a late bloomer, but doing it at a newly promoted team rather than Larsson and Zeneli who did it in top clubs.

  13. #40
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,598
    Thanks
    1,045
    Thanked 2,042 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Only Larsson was playing for Göteborg and Saman is playing for a team that 99% of PFDC''s members didn't even know excited.
    However, again if he is anywhere near Larsson in terms of quality when he moved to Heereenveen (was a quality player right away), then yeah sure he should be invited. I have a hard feelings that that's not the case tho.
    Anyways all the best to him and might he one day play for Real Madrid and score a hattrick against Barca. Us discussing if he should be invited or not wouldn't change anything anyways, and for now he seems to not be in the picture with CQ (I think rightfully so).

    Also what's up with the hot temperedness or the tough act nowadays? Isn't a civilised discussion an option any more?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 96.35 Kb. compressed to 87.06 Kb. by saving 9.29 Kb. (9.65%)]