No announcement yet.

QATAR vs UZBAKISTAN game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more our opponents draw the better and the more games syria wins the better

Comment

Qatar will bribe the crap out of the Ref and any corrupt Uzbek player to win. I would think Qatar will win easily.... I might be wrong, but you have to see Qatars pattern in recent Football, its completely ANTI Football!

Comment

any good link(with commentary) for the game please?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          any good link(with commentary) for the game please?
          http://shoof.alkass.net/shoof/play.p...R0MmZ0L0NYMD0q

Comment

Looks like I was wrong. Qatar lost and they are 80% out from what we have seen. But who's fault is it!?? Thier stupid federation. That chooses to bring in a new coach 5 months before the qualifiers. New team from different countries. And fans that never support thier mercenaries. It's a formula for disaster.

Comment

FT Uzbek 1-0 Qatar with a 87' goal. Gutter is in very bad shape while Uzbek has an impressive 6 pts from 2 games

Comment

Well hello hello hello everyone. How is everyone doing? Are kesafat grasrollers still giving you a hard time or is China now?
                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                  Well hello hello hello everyone. How is everyone doing? Are kesafat grasrollers still giving you a hard time or is China now?
                  Hello my friend. Yes Iran played bad today, but in the next Game Iran win 2-0 against uzbekistan. Iran play better football against strong team.

Comment

Uzbekistan isn't at its prime, but I am delighted to learn that S.Korea and Iran lost two points out of nowhere. Last time were left out because of an away goal, so, imagine the importance of those two whole points.

Comment

I wonder if Qatar will fight on to take away points from Korea/China or will they admit the fact they are sore losers and let it be....

Comment

I wonder if Qatar will fight on to take away points from Korea/China or will they admit the fact they are sore losers and let it be....
                        They will open their legs to whichever team that will put Iran at disadvantage to qualify

Comment

Well, in that case, we may have a good chances of getting 3 more points from them.

Comment

Congratulations Ahad. Great win today and it made the group certainly more interesting now. China was very weak and unfortunately our players weren't focused and couldn't finish the chances we had.

Game in Tashkent is going to be tough but an interesting one. We tend to play better against good teams so it'll be a fun match

Comment

Thank you!

We have two matches in a row at home before the winter break. Playing at home is sure nice.

Comment

Our group seems like a weaker of the two. It is too early to put the verdict out before Korea/Iran/Uzbekistan play each other, but it sure feels good to be two points clear before the all-important matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X