Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
    Thank you!

We have two matches in a row at home before the winter break. Playing at home is sure nice.
    Our matches in the first round are mostly away so it's definetly a more difficult patch but from march on wards we have 3 games at home so hopefully it would be a easier ride.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      Our matches in the first round are mostly away so it's definetly a more difficult patch but from march on wards we have 3 games at home so hopefully it would be a easier ride.
      So then, consider it like you are running the curved 100 meters in 200 m sprint because home advantage is very real in football.
      Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

The group favourite TM, SK & UZB haven't come face-to-face yet so the top spot is still up for grab as these 3 are bound to nick points off each other, what governs it all could come down to goal difference and 2 of these teams have managed to put one goal past the mighty Syrians with Iran who usually put six past them yet to play them!!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Well hello hello hello everyone. How is everyone doing? Are kesafat grasrollers still giving you a hard time or is China now?
          Welcome back Ahad. Can't believe it's been already 4 years since your last full activity here on PFDC. I know your profile picture is still the same

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Welcome back Ahad. Can't believe it's been already 4 years since your last full activity here on PFDC. I know your profile picture is still the same
            Thank you! Well I am "updated" my picture with my older self then.

Comment

On a another similar note:

QFA
              Saoud al-Mohannadi is "disappointed" with the ethics commission's recommendation.
              Rate
              Text Size: A A A

AFP/Doha

A senior Qatari official facing a possible two-and-a-half-year ban following a recent FIFA investigation said he hopes a "full and fair" review of his case will exonerate him.
              The ban against Saoud al-Mohannadi was recommended in August by FIFA's ethics commission which said that the Qatar Football Association (QFA) vice-president had refused to cooperate with an inquiry.
              Although FIFA has not said what was the subject of the inquiry, it is not connected with the 2022 World Cup, which Qatar will host.
              However al-Mohannadi has disputed FIFA's claim in his first statement since the commission's recommendation.
              "I am confident that a full and fair review of the matter will confirm that I have co-operated extensively and candidly... with the Ethics Committee to the best of my ability," he said in a statement posted on the QFA website.
              Adding to the intrigue surrounding al-Mohannadi, he is also a candidate for upcoming elections to FIFA's ruling council after being passed as eligible to stand by football's governing body.
              The vote, for the two Asian spots on the council, will take place later this month.
              Al-Mohannadi added that he was "disappointed" with the commission's recommendation, and would continue to run for election.
              "The experience of this campaign, along with the endorsements I have received, leaves me more convinced than ever of the value I have to offer after a long and successful career in football administration," he said.
              He has the backing of the QFA, which previously took aim at FIFA, saying the commission's findings were published before al-Mohannadi had viewed the report.
              FIFA has also recommended that the Qatari officials be fined 20,000 Swiss francs ($20,400).
              The recommendation by the ethics commission's investigators will be decided by FIFA's adjudicatory chamber.

Comment

Uzbekistan isn't at its prime, but I am delighted to learn that S.Korea and Iran lost two points out of nowhere. Last time were left out because of an away goal, so, imagine the importance of those two whole points.
                My deep wish is for Iran and Uzbekistan to Qualify my friend!! so PLS dont take anything personal if we post nasty stuff about your team

Comment

Last time we faced them in the WCQ's, they didn't look as friendly and hospitable to us as some of here wish Uzbekistan to qualify.

They used the most dirty tricks in Tehran to get past us IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Last time we faced them in the WCQ's, they didn't look as friendly and hospitable to us as some of here wish Uzbekistan to qualify.
                    Very true...I really dislike their team and think their 5-1 victory over Qatar was ludicrous and very fishy. It RGN hadn't scored that goal against Korea their result would've gotten much more attention. Hope we beat them convincingly in both legs.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      My deep wish is for Iran and Uzbekistan to Qualify my friend!! so PLS dont take anything personal if we post nasty stuff about your team
                      Thank you for your kind words.
                      I was an athlete in the past, when I was young. Athletes are like spartans, they all feel like brothers regardless of who is fighting for (or against thereof) who.
                      It is usually the fans and politicians make it look like this is about them. For athletes, they are just doing their job. They will fight each other on the pitch/mat/ring, etc. But outside the ring, they are brothers.
                      Those who are screaming "kill'em" the loudest, don't give a rat's a$$ once you are crippled/retired. Athletes know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I am not a fan of the Uzbekistani team. They have been malicious in the past, and for a team with no real international success, I find the players, staff, and many of their fans to be overconfident and at times downright cocky.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Our team is the strongest in the group. So why all the hooha people ??!! Let's stay focused. Keep the respect and Allow TM to do the job of winning games and giving us the last say.... Action speaks louder than words

Comment

Stop being scared. CQ is the master and he will come with a great gameplan to beat UZB and Korea. Always trust CQ!

Comment

Working...
                            X