No announcement yet.

It is hard to score against CQ's team .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true that it's hard to score against CQ, unfortunately for all the plans that we have for defending, there seem to be very few for going forward other than crossing the ball in, which is not a good idea.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I am surprised we get scored on so little with Hajsafi forced into a position time and time again that he sucks at. He is a fake LB. nothing against him I think it's an absolute waste to have him in LB and he is a great offensive player. I just don't get how we don't get scored on when our LB is invisible. Hosseini and montazeri must be really amazing.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We are officially the Italy of Asian football. A dream come true for many Iranians

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
          That's because TM lacks a true playmaker.
          Not it is mainly because CQ select wrong players. I don't even know what he does with his players during his XX days camps in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It is hard to score for CQ's team as well.
            PSGman jaan, even though I am with you on demanding a attacking style, I believe CQ's team holds a record at the moment of scoring in all last 29 matches (or 28 sorry for not being accurate). For whatever strange reason, his style of play seems to be working. Even if the team doesn't score, his anger and frustration forces the team to score and puts a lot of pressure on officials!

What scares me, is that the world is watching too. With all respect to his patriot testosterone which has saved us many times and almost got a point against a soccer giant in the world cup for the first time, I am afraid that eventually other coaches & referees gang up against him and even he receives complaints and even punishments. I hope he keeps it a bit cooler during the game and saves his energy for vital moments of the game. However, who am I to say that to him. Hey? Whatever he does, seems to work!
            But what I can demand from him as a fan and I echoed on his alternative media, is his persistence on a defensive style while our team has shifted to a new generation with more talents and goal scorers. I don't understand why we are not testing a 442 at least at home.

It might be consistency against different styles in Asia as our friends suggested, however if we are to qualify from the group stage of a world cup, we should leave "Park the bus" strategy and adopt a dynamic vibrant style of play; at least like Iceland. Anytime we did that we stunned our mighty opponents whether against Chile or Russia!

I think he should not put all his cards too much on our weakened backline; even though our CBs are still the best but man we are suffering on LB and RB. Not only we have seen a lot of errors which can be explained if they participate in attacks; but in Qatar game, they could not feed our front line.

And LB and RB are the massive assistance to the front line or even a great scoring machine while the opponent is trying to fight Azmoun, Gucci or the CAM or CM.

In Qatar game they failed to deliver. Hopefully a one bad day and soon they synchronize with the rest of the squad, or else in absence of a solid LB RB; then CQ's team should just let them defend and stay average on attacking and focus more on a stronger front line and utilizing the harmony between RM CDM (CAM) CM LM with our CF in His current style or on our RS LS in 442 format.

That is where our current talents are resided. In a way that he himself confesses to this fact to a point that makes his head to ache.

Nevertheless; at the end of the day. He is with the team on a daily basis, he has analyzed other opponents, has his own spies and sources and may know things that none of us outside of the team has the luxury to access. So all the nest TM.

My prediction: a hard fought 2-1 win
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              PSGman jaan, even though I am with you on demanding a attacking style, I believe CQ's team holds a record at the moment of scoring in all last 29 matches (or 28 sorry for not being accurate). For whatever strange reason, his style of play seems to be working. Even if the team doesn't score, his anger and frustration forces the team to score and puts a lot of pressure on officials!
              What scares me, is that the world is watching too. With all respect to his patriot testosterone which has saved us many times and almost got a point against a soccer giant in the world cup for the first time, I am afraid that eventually other coaches & referees gang up against him and even he receives complaints and even punishments. I hope he keeps it a bit cooler during the game and saves his energy for vital moments of the game. However, who am I to say that to him. Hey? Whatever he does, seems to work!
              But what I can demand from him as a fan and I echoed on his alternative media, is his persistence on a defensive style while our team has shifted to a new generation with more talents and goal scorers. I don't understand why we are not testing a 442 at least at home.
              It might be consistency against different styles in Asia as our friends suggested, however if we are to qualify from the group stage of a world cup, we should leave "Park the bus" strategy and adopt a dynamic vibrant style of play; at least like Iceland. Anytime we did that we stunned our mighty opponents whether against Chile or Russia!
              I think he should not put all his cards too much on our weakened backline; even though our CBs are still the best but man we are suffering on LB and RB. Not only we have seen a lot of errors which can be explained if they participate in attacks; but in Qatar game, they could not feed our front line.
              And LB and RB are the massive assistance to the front line or even a great scoring machine while the opponent is trying to fight Azmoun, Gucci or the CAM or CM.
              In Qatar game they failed to deliver. Hopefully a one bad day and soon they synchronize with the rest of the squad, or else in absence of a solid LB RB; then CQ's team should just let them defend and stay average on attacking and focus more on a stronger front line and utilizing the harmony between RM CDM (CAM) CM LM with our CF in His current style or on our RS LS in 442 format.
              That is where our current talents are resided. In a way that he himself confesses to this fact to a point that makes his head to ache.
              Nevertheless; at the end of the day. He is with the team on a daily basis, he has analyzed other opponents, has his own spies and sources and may know things that none of us outside of the team has the luxury to access. So all the nest TM.
              My prediction: a hard fought 2-1 win
              I don't demand an attacking playing style but that the players can manage to do clean passes, control, crosses. I only demand that players play on their best positions and that the ones that don't have the level and keep on choking again and again with TM to be sent far from TM.
              Seeing pix from players that have nothing to do in TM in the China trip made me throw up.

Comment

people forget how good tm played in the asian cup. that was because the team actually played a couple matches together one after another.hopefully we will see an even better performance this years since we have a couple matches coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I don't demand an attacking playing style but that the players can manage to do clean passes, control, crosses. I only demand that players play on their best positions and that the ones that don't have the level and keep on choking again and again with TM to be sent far from TM.
                  Seeing pix from players that have nothing to do in TM in the China trip made me throw up.
                  I totally understand I can't agree with you more. Absolutely correct. It seems retarded. Hopefully, eventually TM finds its right formation; a task that had to be done during friendlies. Let’s wish for the best. All the best!
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Team Melli's Rock Solid Defense gave footballing countries such as Argentina, Chile, Sweden, Nigeria, and etc. a lot of trouble.

I'm confident in our defense. I'm a little worried about our offense however.

Comment

defensivly i think against china we need seyed jala and PAG in center, and montazeri at right, he can do rb, our issue is LB. hajsafi clearly cant play there and we have no one else, that is why CQ ask for pooladi, because the rest are either to young or not good enough for the position, he might play milad mohamadi and sub hajsafi, as lw we have ashkan who is better than hajsafi, and rw we have jahanbaksh, hence hajsafi has to either play LB or be on bench and get sub in

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Team Melli's Rock Solid Defense gave footballing countries such as Argentina, Chile, Sweden, Nigeria, and etc. a lot of trouble.

I'm confident in our defense. I'm a little worried about our offense however.
                        i am not we have 4 good forwards, and ashkan , jahanbaksh, ando and saeid all can score, so can our defenders, i am not worried, the only one who cant score is taremi and he always start which i dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          people forget how good tm played in the asian cup. that was because the team actually played a couple matches together one after another.hopefully we will see an even better performance this years since we have a couple matches coming up.
                          We gave up 3 goals in the QF's. How was it possibly a good performance by TM?

I havent elaborated on our performance in the Qatar game yet, because I was very happy with the final outcome of the game and that was the 3 points. Before I get to this, I want to say that result counts for me at the end of the day and I don't want to complain. Our boys fought and worked very hard. I don't doubt their drive and passion.

But god, I was shocked and terrified by what I saw from TM. To be brutally honest, Qatar played better than us. At some point they were even dominating the game and us, and we were bunkering again. We looked tactically lost and everything went wrong. I can't remember any game in the history from 2004 till now that Qatar was the one creating more danger. Perhaps they have improved, but WE had the home crowd advantage.

Every time they launched an attack from the left side, my heart skipped a beat because Hajsafi can't defend if his life depends on it. He will cost us certain goals sooner or later on. Dear lord, save us if we play a decent team like South Korea. We have to find another left back, it is HIGHLY URGENT.

It disappoints me that CQ still hasn't succeeded in giving TM a attractive and stable football after 5 years and being paid so many millions. At this rate, we literally have no business at the WC 2018. He has the team under his whelm for 5 years now, and we still need 90 minutes and a mistake from the Qatari GK to beat Qatar in Azadi. Makes you wonder, what is all these world class preparation good for? What does his ''impressive'' resume (Man U, Real) actually mean? Is CQ really a good tactician, as some say here? Are we aiming more than 1 point out of 3 games and and another group stage exit at the next World Cup? If so then we should play like this.

I hope the situation can improve, despite the very important 3 points. I will wait to see the China away game, things will be more clear by then. We should tie them at the bare minimum.

Comment

Arguably your best post dude

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              We gave up 3 goals in the QF's. How was it possibly a good performance by TM?

I havent elaborated on our performance in the Qatar game yet, because I was very happy with the final outcome of the game and that was the 3 points. Before I get to this, I want to say that result counts for me at the end of the day and I don't want to complain. Our boys fought and worked very hard. I don't doubt their drive and passion.

But god, I was shocked and terrified by what I saw from TM. To be brutally honest, Qatar played better than us. At some point they were even dominating the game and us, and we were bunkering again. We looked tactically lost and everything went wrong. I can't remember any game in the history from 2004 till now that Qatar was the one creating more danger. Perhaps they have improved, but WE had the home crowd advantage.

Every time they launched an attack from the left side, my heart skipped a beat because Hajsafi can't defend if his life depends on it. He will cost us certain goals sooner or later on. Dear lord, save us if we play a decent team like South Korea. We have to find another left back, it is HIGHLY URGENT.

It disappoints me that CQ still hasn't succeeded in giving TM a attractive and stable football after 5 years and being paid so many millions. At this rate, we literally have no business at the WC 2018. He has the team under his whelm for 5 years now, and we still need 90 minutes and a mistake from the Qatari GK to beat Qatar in Azadi. Makes you wonder, what is all these world class preparation good for? What does his ''impressive'' resume (Man U, Real) actually mean? Is CQ really a good tactician, as some say here? Are we aiming more than 1 point out of 3 games and and another group stage exit at the next World Cup? If so then we should play like this.

I hope the situation can improve, despite the very important 3 points. I will wait to see the China away game, things will be more clear by then. We should tie them at the bare minimum.
                              I agree that we did not play well and also agree that the result is what matters.

I have to disagree about what you said regarding having a good attractive football. We have been playing well up to this game particularly in AC. The AC game you referred to where we conceded 3 times is not a good example for analysis in my opinion due to the unusual circumstance.

The other thing with this match is it has been quite a while since we have played a national team match. This is the biggest difference between club and international football. Teams are not with each other so much and sometimes it's hard to go in with club football expectations. I'm hopeful that we will improve a lot going forward.

I really agree with Hajsafi having a terrible game and giving me heart attacks when there were attacks down the side, he needs to really improve his defense or not be played there.

Not sure I agree that Qatar played better than us either, they had one or two chances and could not make anything of it.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                I agree that we did not play well and also agree that the result is what matters.

I have to disagree about what you said regarding having a good attractive football. We have been playing well up to this game particularly in AC. The AC game you referred to where we conceded 3 times is not a good example for analysis in my opinion due to the unusual circumstance.

The other thing with this match is it has been quite a while since we have played a national team match. This is the biggest difference between club and international football. Teams are not with each other so much and sometimes it's hard to go in with club football expectations. I'm hopeful that we will improve a lot going forward.

I really agree with Hajsafi having a terrible game and giving me heart attacks when there were attacks down the side, he needs to really improve his defense or not be played there.

Not sure I agree that Qatar played better than us either, they had one or two chances and could not make anything of it.
                                the fact is, in qualifiers the most important thing is getting results, getting points, i know we got lucky but we had no friendlies and preperation, however CQ alway get the results, if we beat china we will be on 6 points, and we need to remmber after china game, our next 3 games, we play one home against korea, and 2 away, uzbekistan and syria. the fact is our last 4 games we play 3 home, hence getting results now is importannt, i am sure CQ REMMBER how we lost in lebanon and at home to uzbekistan, cost us 6 points and we almost didnt make it, hence we need to gain points, that the key, how we play is not important, cause we can play good

Comment

Working...
                                X