• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    What
    The
    Hell?

That is amazing. I am in disbelief.
    What makes it even worse is that it's clear as daylight they paid off the Uzbeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      What makes it even worse is that it's clear as daylight they paid off the Uzbeks.
      Really? Is this the 2014 WCQ game?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Really? Is this the 2014 WCQ game?
        It was the Asian games 2010. But considering Qatar's not so clean history, not to mention the goalkeeper pulling the 21st century's most retarded move, no way I believe that he wasn't paid off.

Comment

Qatar is cursed that's why the miss an open goal!! they will never get to the world Cup through qualification!!

Comment

http://sports.sohu.com/20160905/n467681960.shtml

CQ going at it again by saying "after South Korea, China and Qatar are in the second line favorite to qualify for the WC, Iran from the outside, is looking at the beautiful stadiums, pitches, how much China has been investing in football. China have been working so hard, they are the favorites for qualification in front of Iran. We are probably with Syria and Uzbekistan, all the countries that are in the third line"

So yeah, basically our coach is putting us level with Syria to qualify What a farce. I wish CQ would get rid of that bad habit of his, we all know it's not going to happen.

Comment

Ebrahimi wearing #9 bothers me much more than karim with #10.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

CQ going at it again by saying "after South Korea, China and Qatar are in the second line favorite to qualify for the WC, Iran from the outside, is looking at the beautiful stadiums, pitches, how much China has been investing in football. China have been working so hard, they are the favorites for qualifcation in front of Iran. We are probably with Syria and Uzbekistan, all the countries that are in the third line"

So yeah, basically our coach is putting us level with Syria to qualify What a farce.
                I'm fairly sure these are mind games. If he says we are the best in Asia (which we are), people will be gunning for us, and our players will get complacent.

The players won't ask themselves "why train for China? We are the best in Asia." They will instead ask "why is our coach rating China better than us? Let's show that we are better than China!"

He said all of this before Asian Cup. Saying Iran and Bahrain would be 3rd and 4th while Qatar and UAE would qualify. He knew that wasn't true. He's just putting the ball in their court to prove him right.

Comment

CQ going at it again by saying "after South Korea, China and Qatar are in the second line favorite to qualify for the WC, Iran from the outside, is looking at the beautiful stadiums, pitches, how much China has been investing in football. China have been working so hard, they are the favorites for qualification in front of Iran. We are probably with Syria and Uzbekistan, all the countries that are in the third line"

So yeah, basically our coach is putting us level with Syria to qualify What a farce. I wish CQ would get rid of that bad habit of his, we all know it's not going to happen.
                  baba, dareh
                  Hendoone zire baghaleshoon mizare Digeh..!😜

Comment

If you watch/read his other interviews and listen to his tone when he talks about TM you'll easily be able to see this is nothing more than mind games. Look at the behind the scenes vid from the Italy camp where he gives the motivational speech in the museum, that's what he is saying to his boys (this is just one of few examples).
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Z Joon, he's playing mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                        I don't understand CQ mindset, Ansarifard is useless and he cut Khalatbari instead of him in the WC. I think CQ has a soft spot for this guy.
                        Ya Ansarifard is weak but he's ended up being involved in a lot of clutch situations for TM: assist vs. Uzbekistan WCQ 2014 and for his contribution to the goal against qatar.
                        Even though it wasn't an assist it was a big play, just like Jabbari's involvement in the 2nd leg against Qatar last time around. He technically didn't pass the ball, but everyone remembers it as Jabbari's play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Look at the behind the scenes vid from the Italy camp where he gives the motivational speech in the museum, that's what he is saying to his boys ( this is just one of few examples ).

I agree 63%
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

PLS keep in mind, Sir Alex Ferguson did not pick CQ as his assistant because he underestimates his team, he picked CQ and kept him because he believes in him and raves about him in his book! CQ is a genius, he is too good for us! if it wasn't for his constant fight with the Federation we would NOT have a standard training pitch, NO proper kits, NO charter flights etc. etc. etc, Imagine with all this he has just managed to put us at par or just slightly below par with our opponents who have done much more for their teams!!! IF we had an Iranian coach, we would never qualified to the World Cup and Iranians would have forgotten football forever! CQ is the main reason why you and I love our team show passion and are posting on this forum We need to hope that CQ stays until AFTER Asian Cup 2019!!!

Comment

After 5 years an avid football fan like yourself should have by now knows CA and his tactics on and off the pitch. Plus everything about China, Korea and Qatar's football infrastructure and youth academies is correct. We're years and decades behind all these countries as far as investment on our football and sports all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Qatar is cursed that's why the miss an open goal!! they will never get to the world Cup through qualification!!
                                I also prefer it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X