This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    - Iranians are gutless and their team is nothing without its crowds and they would never be able to win anything without their crowd
    Someone needs to remind him that we beat them 3 years ago back in Qatar and we had what 200 iranians there?

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
      CQ switching up the player numbers in the last training session.

[ATTACH]17034[/ATTACH]
      good, ansarifard with the #10 is a joke and has been pissing me off for a while now.

Comment

Any updates on Dejagah's fitness?

Comment

Aghaei and Dejagah have been cut.
          Last edited by 04041374; 09-05-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Aghaei and Dejagah have been cut.
            damn..!! so the injury was more serious than i thought..! he really ran himself ragged and mixed it up with a bunch of rough ass gutterie wannabees..!

that'll further weaken our MF possession and offensive transition..!!

i suppose Taremi will be moved to hole behind Azmoun and this will improve Torabi's/Ebrahimi's chances of starting vs china..!!?

Comment

Amiri probably

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                Someone needs to remind him that we beat them 3 years ago back in Qatar and we had what 200 iranians there?
                To be fair that is still more fans than they had in the arena..

Comment

ANSARIFARD should not be wearing #10
                  and ... for the record ... he DID NOT pass the ball to GUCCI for the 1st goal .

Comment

I'd love to see Torabi and Shojaeian playing. Excited for the game, hopefully they'll test our goalie!
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I don't understand CQ mindset, Ansarifard is useless and he cut Khalatbari instead of him in the WC. I think CQ has a soft spot for this guy.
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        To be fair that is still more fans than they had in the arena..
                        LOL true that

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          damn..!! so the injury was more serious than i thought..! he really ran himself ragged and mixed it up with a bunch of rough ass gutterie wannabees..!

that'll further weaken our MF possession and offensive transition..!!
                          You know barring CQ playing a random player there, I think it helps us. Dejagah doesnt have the speed to take guys on anymore. If we played with Torabi/Hajsafi/Amiri at LW we would do much better at taking on China's wings. Having two quick guys on the wings is better than Dejagah on left and ARJ on the right because we can spread the Chinese defense out. The less Chinese defenders on Sardar the more space he has to get open and tap the ball in.

Comment

this expert should relax and learn how to miss an open goal, it makes life more easier for him:

https://youtu.be/m243Gl0WEqM
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              this expert should relax and learn how to miss an open goal, it makes life more easier for him:

What
                              The
                              Hell?

That is amazing. I am in disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post

Hahahahaha my baba would have scored that with left foot, after waking up from a chort, after a solid chello kabab and doogh!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X