Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have credible replacement for Montazeri/Hosseini as central defender (except PAG)? Where is Kanaani?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Do we have credible replacement for Montazeri/Hosseini as central defender (except PAG)? Where is Kanaani?
      Kanaani suffered an ACL injury.

Comment

i dont think kanani will play for TM before wcq is over

Comment

http://www.taegukwarriors.com/analysis-china-game/

Someone please post this on CQ facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            http://www.taegukwarriors.com/analysis-china-game/

Someone please post this on CQ facebook
            Very interesting, thanks for posting. One thing I have noticed: we here at PFDC always pride ourselves on being a unique site, but honestly, the level of discussions here has been quite low. I wish we had this type of discussions more often here, too! There is much to learn from these Koreans

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              ALL THANKS TO CQ WHO FOUGHT AND FOUGHT UNTIL OUR TEAM GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!![emoji144]
              Don't deny Taj some credit too. He has really made some significant changes and has been largely a man of his word and action.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Stadium is a 60,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in Shenyang

Kempinski Hotel Shenyang
                Kempinski Hotel Shenyang
                Last edited by St_Mark; 09-03-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  Very interesting, thanks for posting. One thing I have noticed: we here at PFDC always pride ourselves on being a unique site, but honestly, the level of discussions here has been quite low. I wish we had this type of discussions more often here, too! There is much to learn from these Koreans

They fight and swear about their team just as much.
                  Iranians are no worse or better than them.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    تاج راجع اتفاقات حاشیه ای که در پایان دیدار ایران و قطر رخ داد، تصریح کرد:
                    به عقیده من داور در این دیدار قضاوت خسته کننده ای داشت و با سوت هایش بازیکنان ما را خسته کرد، البته گل های ما هر دو سالم بود. بحث در مورد خوشحالی بعد از گل نیمکت نشینان ما بود که من در این مورد امروز با کی روش صحبت کردم.

سرمربی تیم ملی در مورد خوشحالی نکونام به من گفت
                    حرکتی که نکونام انجام داد یک نوع خوشحالی است و قطری ها آن را بد تلقی کردند. نکونام با دست هایش حرکتی انجام داد که این مسئله به مذاق قطری ها خوش نیامد اما کی روش گفت در این مورد با سرمربی قطر و سباستین بازیکن این تیم صحبت کرده و آنها به خاطر برداشتی که از این نوع خوشحالی کردند، حتی عذرخواهی کردند! طبیعی است وقتی تیمی در دقیقه 93 گل بزند آن طور هیجان زنده شود و تیمی هم که گل بخورد مسلماً همه اعضای آن ناراحت می شوند. شاید اگر ما هم در آن دقایق گل می خوردیم چنین عکس العملی از خود نشان می*دادیم.
                    That kind of hand/arm gesture is very offensive.
                    So CQ had to call Sebastian to explain arm gesture!!!
                    when did Vaffanculo became a happy sign?!!

yara explain it
                    so i didnt get it
                    Neku did this ?

or was it likely this, with Iranian accent ??

ps
                    i have feeling Neku's last departure outa Al Ayrabi wasnt handled with near enough class or integrity from that shitt club..?? so too the recent stuff happening to Dejagha there..?
                    both of these guys seemed really hyped up and were really out to prove a point or two to the dirty Gutterie scumbags..!! Dejagha with his gheyrati performance on the pitch, Neku with his victory celebration..!! lol

Comment

It's hard to replace these two as both are world class, but against China I would put PAG (has China experience) in Central defense and move Montazeri to the right.
                      This way we integrate our future main defender more into the team and at the same time replace Rezaeian who was really a level below the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                        It's hard to replace these two as both are world class, but against China I would put PAG (has China experience) in Central defense and move Montazeri to the right.
                        This way we integrate our future main defender more into the team and at the same time replace Rezaeian who was really a level below the rest.
                        Yes very likely because CQ has done this move before for example against sweden but also in other games. however what speaks for ramin is his speed. chinese players are quick

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          Yes very likely because CQ has done this move before for example against sweden but also in other games. however what speaks for ramin is his speed. chinese players are quick
                          True, speed and Fitness and Form to run non-stop 90 min strong..!! although with very limited effect..!!

ps
                          i'd do what maniei subscribed but doubt CQ would, for the China game..!! i think he is more likely to start MiMo and either bench Haj Safi or push him further up the LWING.

Comment

can someone please bring FIFA rules about coaching staff are not allowed to enter the field and celebrate a goal with the players? is there such a thing? or it is not apropriet for the coaching staff to enter the field and hug the scorer ? i see a lot of reserved player joining the celebration with the actual players!
                            also if you notice and watch the side video clip, you see that Neko is near Qatari goal within 5 second of goal being scored, how can he start the fight with them>?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They fight and swear about their team just as much.
                              Iranians are no worse or better than them.
                              True, but I wasn't referring to this. I was referring to the sophisticated tactical analysis of the game that is lacking here on this board. Go check the link and you will see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Looks exactly like the Qatar airways plane I was in going to Iran last summer so it's got to be that
                                Thats Aseman A340-300, A Plane they bought a few years ago from Virgin Atlantic and those are Virgin's Upper Class seats.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X