X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would love to see Mazaheri

Comment

I like Mazaheri and Haghighi, but I can see Zjoon's point… Haghighi hasn't gotten a lot of real playing time lately and i can see CQ not starting him. That being said, even if Haghighi plays, he's still a beast and can get the job done. If he choses to call up Mazaheri (who's a really good shot stopper I hear) and starts either him or Akbari, I think its the last we shall see of Alireza :/

Comment

any young, standout GK's this season? last season we had Akhbari, the one before it Mazaheri? what about this season?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          any young, standout GK's this season? last season we had Akhbari, the one before it Mazaheri? what about this season?
          The GK on Malavan is promising

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            The GK on Malavan is promising
            He's being benched for Shahab Adeli in the under 19s

Comment

Assuming we play average against Syria it depends on whether we convert chances or not. We could get away with a 4-4-2 or just play 4-3-3.

Hajsafi in the midfield should lead to chances. Score in the first half and make them chase. Remember Korea lost points and Uzbekistan/Qatar only scored 1. We can up our goal difference

Comment

I would be surprised if it is not Akhbari, he has been called up consistently and not Mazaheri so it would make more sense from that stand point.

Its funny, before the injury news I was going to post about concerns I have with Beiranvand, it was highlighted on Navad a couple of weeks ago as well. Watching both his TM and PP matches he comes out of goal REALLY often and it is such a risky thing to do so often which can easily get TM in trouble for no good reason. He also gave away a very stupid foul playing for PP which should have been a penalty but wasn't given, so Beiro hasn't really been playing well in my opinion and has been made to look goo because of TMs superb defense.

Comment

I'd like to see Hassan Houri or Etemadi in TM. I feel that they are better qualified than Mazaheri or any GK other than Beiranvand or Akhbari in the league at the moment.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how Sosha will fit once inshallah he promotes from the shitty 1st division to the norwegian prem. He's played superb so far.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet haghighi will start the match. I don't think he deserves it, personally I'd start either Mazaheri or Akhbari but in this phase of qualifiers I would think CQ will go with experience even though ARH isn't getting match praxis. We will have to wait and see.....regardless, it's ridiculous how him and dejagah still don't have a club and it's almost November.....
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Milad Mohammadi will miss the game too. Apparently he broke his arm in the Rubin game over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                          Milad Mohammadi will miss the game too. Apparently he broke his arm in the Rubin game over the weekend.
                          2 injuries by TM main starters before a crucial game can be worrying. But thank god CQ has a great bench. Anyone can start and shine.

Comment

I noticed the play where he hurt himself. Unnecessary really. It was at the end of the match he pushed hard to join the striker on a counter and ran right into the defender. He received a foul for it too.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

New from CQ page Today.

Dear friends,
                              MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE.
                              Yesterday, I tried to raise and call attention to the following crucial concept that I really believe should guide our minds and decisions.
                              - “We should not judge and value great leadership only when leaders ‘have the best of everything’. We must value and praise leadership when they are "able to make the best of everything’"
                              Nothing is perfect and in football particularly, money -I admit can help - but can not buy success, pride or reputation.
                              Qualification for Iran second consecutive World Cup final, in Russia, will not occur from ordinary decisions or drop as a gift from god.
                              It takes efforts, sacrifices, innovation creativity, full commitment to the cause and mission.
                              To make it happen, we need extraordinary people, those ones dedicated willing to do extraordinary things, things that ordinary people are not able to do.
                              Extraordinary people are willing to do extra, to give more. Only extraordinary people can make the difference between winning and loosing, between being normal or being champion.
                              To qualify to the World Cup we need all to do more, to do extra, inside the pitch, but also outside the pitch.
                              However, we need the power of renewal at our Federation.
                              We need to get rid of this culture of excuses and explanations.
                              We need to get rid of this vicious mentality that everything is a problem and not a solution.
                              We need to be fair and give the proper and right opportunity to all people to change, but once for all, if they don't want to change, we need to have the power for renewal and change people.
                              That street smart mentality it is a poison in our system that drives, always, to one same conclusion, no matter the facts or what happen:
                              1- It is always "nobody" fault or responsibility.
                              2- And we feed immaculate egos, masters to create manipulation or information blaming the others.
                              We need people that can challenge the problems, that can adapt quick, that can bring solutions.
                              If, unfortunately, on behalf of the National Team interests, once and awhile we are forced to change players, or if coaches are replaced, why can´t this useless people be changed?
                              Dear friends, just for your attention, I started my comments yesterday saying: "We failed".
                              For some readers when I say "We", that includes me, Carlos Queiroz, and I do it because I believe "We" it’s the most important word in a team.
                              When we loose, the coach suffers and take responsibilities alone; and when the system does not have enough financial support our president suffers alone. Why we should wait for to take action if tomorrow is late?
                              "When the river water crosses the bridge, it never gets back".
                              - We lost one camp, and that camp will never get back!
                              - We lost one more time a friendly game, and that game will never get back!
                              Dear friends, take note: "It is nobody fault and it is everybody fault.'
                              Some people don't like that I say this, but this is the reality and it causes damage to Team Melli interests, like it or not.
                              Champions become champions when they do the right things, when they take the right decisions on right time.
                              With my very best wishes,
                              CQ
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The main reason, why CQ is upset is that Syria was able to arrange a friendly against Singapore in Malaysia, while IFF was in talks with Singapore FA.

Comment

Working...
                                X