This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Mashad seems like a great city, I hope I can visit it one day. Haven't seen much of Iran outside of Tehran.
    Great city to visit. I highly recommend taking the train from Tehran to Mashhad. One of the most beautiful sunrises in my life was a stop between Nishapur and Mashhad. Train stopped, I don't recall the reason, but most of the passengers were in their cabins sleep. I got off and we were by some farmlands, some hills/mountains and I saw the sunrise over the hills, with the light slowly showing the greenery and vegetation. It was freaking surreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Mashad seems like a great city, I hope I can visit it one day. Haven't seen much of Iran outside of Tehran.
      For any Iranian tourist, Esfahan is the first place you should visit. Plenty of historic attractions such as Meydoone Imam, Khaju Bridge, 33 pol, Abbasi Hotel, etc.
      Even though I haven't been to Shiraz, that is a place I really want to go to along with Kish.
      Mashaad is excellent city too, but its mainly for religious purposes to Imam Reza.

Comment

What's amazing about Iran's ranking is the fact that Iran is now above, and by a large margin, all the teams of three different continents.

Asia (second best team at this confederation is Australia at 40)

Oceania (best team at this confederation is New Zealand at 116)

Africa (best team at this confederation is Ivory coast at 31)

Comment

Iran's new ranking will definitely help TM get more and better quality friendies in the next year 👍👍😃😃💪💪

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            For any Iranian tourist, Esfahan is the first place you should visit. Plenty of historic attractions such as Meydoone Imam, Khaju Bridge, 33 pol, Abbasi Hotel, etc.
            Even though I haven't been to Shiraz, that is a place I really want to go to along with Kish.
            Mashaad is excellent city too, but its mainly for religious purposes to Imam Reza.
            The Imams Shrine is like nothing else. Religious or not its magnitude really grasps you. Btw Mashad has a lot to offer you just have to make sure you go with a tour to really get to experience it all.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Mashhad has the largest and nicest out door mall in the Midleast

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Mashhad has the largest and nicest out door mall in the Midleast
                Really? How does it look like?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Really? How does it look like?
                  The construction has started 2 years ago, but the project has slowed down since the municipality is bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    The construction has started 2 years ago, but the project has slowed down since the municipality is bankrupt.
                    Isn't it being built on Imam Reza grounds? If so how can it be bankrupt?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Isn't it being built on Imam Reza grounds? If so how can it be bankrupt?
                      I'm not sure if Mashhad Mall is being funded by AQR, but from what I've seen the constructions have slowed down.
                      My uncle is a civil engineer and told me that many projects in Mashhad have been shut down due to bankrupcy and engineers consider to go to Khuzestan.

Comment

any update on friendly?

Comment

I think you're talking about Padideh Shandiz?
                          If so, it just restarted construction again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I think you're talking about Padideh Shandiz?
                            If so, it just restarted construction again.
                            No I'm talking about Mashhad Mall. This is how it is supposed to look like.

As of now

Comment

No I'm talking about Mashhad Mall.
                              If there is one thing we have world standards in, it is malls

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                If there is one thing we have world standards in, it is malls
                                Malls with no stores inside of them..

Esfahan apparently has one of the biggest malls in the world called Isfahan City Center... When I went to visit it, half the mall was empty with no stores.

Comment

Working...
                                X