Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The referee of China - Iran is Adham Makhadmeh from Jordan. Prepare yourselves already for at least 10 BS calls against Iran.

Comment

nice, a referee from the country that hates Iran the most... btw I thought that Arabs couldn't referee our games anymore???

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        nice, a referee from the country that hates Iran the most... btw I thought that Arabs couldn't referee our games anymore???
        Only against other arab teams.

AFC can still appoint arab refs when Iran plays non-arab teams.

However, Uzbekistan is still dealing with this issue.... the ref for the Qatar-Uzbekistan match on Tuesday is from Bahrain. Poor Uzbekistan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          The referee of China - Iran is Adham Makhadmeh from Jordan. Prepare yourselves already for at least 10 BS calls against Iran.
          He hasn't officiated any game with an Iranian team involved and is only 29 years old.

https://www.weltfussball.at/schiedsr...makhadmeh/1/1/

Comment

^^I agree at this point Pooladi is a lost cause. I just can't believe that we can't find a replacement in any of our IPL teams or azadegan team.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              ^^I agree at this point Pooladi is a lost cause. I just can't believe that we can't find a replacement in any of our IPL teams or azadegan team.
              Milad has to keep his starting streak at Terek going at LB. Cause he's a great replacement if he keeps getting the start there.

The problem is, Hajsafi hasn't really gotten much match time. He just resigned with Sepahan and I don't even know if he's played for them yet this season. He was rusty! To say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Milad has to keep his starting streak at Terek going at LB. Cause he's a great replacement if he keeps getting the start there.

The problem is, Hajsafi hasn't really gotten much match time. He just resigned with Sepahan and I don't even know if he's played for them yet this season. He was rusty! To say the least.
                I think Hajsafi will play as a LM with Sepahan. In the game against Sanat Naft, he played there.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  If he found pooladi from the ipl why can't he find another? The problem is that queiroz doesn't even try anyone else at left back. Ansari has been great for perspolis and has a very similar style/skill set to pooladi yet he never gets a chance. Milad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Pouladi is a lost cause and just a symbol for CQ to use now. Pouladi has now been in Qatar for 2 whole seasons. He will never be in the form he had when he played for Mes or Persepolis. His career is over unfortunately. If he had been patient his service would have been forgiven like Soroush Rafei and he would have played for TM today if he was on form.
                    His advisors must be idiots.
                    So you think playing in ipl is so much better than qatar league?? I don't agree that his career is over. It's like saying Karimi s career was over just bc he played in UAE.

He's the most talented back had for years and it's quite stupid of IFF to sideline him bc of sarbazi crap. I am sure if they had truly helped him work things out he would come back and would be a huge addition to our backline.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                      So you think playing in ipl is so much better than qatar league?? I don't agree that his career is over. It's like saying Karimi s career was over just bc he played in UAE.

He's the most talented back had for years and it's quite stupid of IFF to sideline him bc of sarbazi crap. I am sure if they had truly helped him work things out he would come back and would be a huge addition to our backline.
                      Yes, in terms of fitness and game readiness, absolutely. He hasn't played a challenging game since January 2015. He was in the 2nd division of Qatar for a whole season, playing with people who have day jobs besides football.

And Karimi is a horrible example to use as a guideline for fitness while playing in a small Persian Gulf country.

Comment

تاج راجع اتفاقات حاشیه ای که در پایان دیدار ایران و قطر رخ داد، تصریح کرد:

به عقیده من داور در این دیدار قضاوت خسته کننده ای داشت و با سوت هایش بازیکنان ما را خسته کرد، البته گل های ما هر دو سالم بود. بحث در مورد خوشحالی بعد از گل نیمکت نشینان ما بود که من در این مورد امروز با کی روش صحبت کردم.

سرمربی تیم ملی در مورد خوشحالی نکونام به من گفت
                        حرکتی که نکونام انجام داد یک نوع خوشحالی است و قطری ها آن را بد تلقی کردند. نکونام با دست هایش حرکتی انجام داد که این مسئله به مذاق قطری ها خوش نیامد اما کی روش گفت در این مورد با سرمربی قطر و سباستین بازیکن این تیم صحبت کرده و آنها به خاطر برداشتی که از این نوع خوشحالی کردند، حتی عذرخواهی کردند! طبیعی است وقتی تیمی در دقیقه 93 گل بزند آن طور هیجان زنده شود و تیمی هم که گل بخورد مسلماً همه اعضای آن ناراحت می شوند. شاید اگر ما هم در آن دقایق گل می خوردیم چنین عکس العملی از خود نشان می*دادیم.

That kind of hand/arm gesture is very offensive.
                        So CQ had to call Sebastian to explain arm gesture!!!

when did Vaffanculo became a happy sign?!!

yara explain it

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-02-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Yes, in terms of fitness and game readiness, absolutely. He hasn't played a challenging game since January 2015. He was in the 2nd division of Qatar for a whole season, playing with people who have day jobs besides football.

And Karimi is a horrible example to use as a guideline for fitness while playing in a small Persian Gulf country.
                          I think you're putting ipl on a stool it doesn't deserve. Just look at the latest afc championship results.

Anyway, none of us have seen him play so not sure how anyone can be so sure that he is not fit (or fit).

The point of Karimi example is that when you have Talent, even if you play in the wrost league, you still won't lose your God given talent bc of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                            I think you're putting ipl on a stool it doesn't deserve. Just look at the latest afc championship results.

Anyway, none of us have seen him play so not sure how anyone can be so sure that he is not fit (or fit).

The point of Karimi example is that when you have Talent, even if you play in the wrost league, you still won't lose your God given talent bc of it!!
                            Asian Champions League is a poor measure for national team performance. Most of our starters don't even feature in that tournament. If it was an indicator then China, Qatar, KSA and UAE would make the World Cup every time because of the money they spend on the ACL.

I'm not putting the Persian Gulf Pro League on some sort of pedestal. I am well aware of its shortcomings.
                            Elite international players are a whole different story.
                            This is not about who spends more money or who has more facilities - rather their fitness and training programs. Its well known that physical fitness training is very lax in the smaller Persian Gulf countries. It just shows less because they have a much shorter season and lower number of games.

Comment

#freepouladi
                              #CQ

I just don't twitter or Facebook but this works, right?

Comment

So awkward

Comment

Working...
                                X