X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Golfepersique

But how ??
    top right corner, before the search box, there's an edit function.

Give it a try.

Comment

F**k Saudi Arabia and F**k Jordan 😡😡😡💪💪💪
      All of those Garbage Arabs, Wahhabi Sunnis, alquaeda and isis loving countries , can kiss our Iranian koons
      They hate us for being Iranian, shieye and becoming the super power of the region and the fact that all the other super powers of this world are recognizing that as well.
      I mean did you all know howhard Saudis pushed USA and Israel to bomb Iran's nuke facilities and not to make any deals with us ??!!
      It makes me wanta puke in thier faces,those basradrs 😡😡😡😁😁😁👎👎👎💪💪😃
      Iran is the super power of the region? With an Air Force from the 1970s, and "missile" technology based on Soviet Scud C, Iran is considered super power of the region? I must have not gotten the memo on this.

Comment

Mahestan
        You obviously are not familiar with what exactly Iran's super power status means ?
        Nor are familiar of Iran's very much advanced self producing arms industry even tho most are copycats.
        I mean look at China , that's all they do is military and economic espionage.
        Iran as of right now is the most important player and strongest power of the middleast.
        Yes and imagine if after 40 years of sanctions , IAF could have acquired some newer jet fighters then what could have happened ????
        Despite all that Iran is the second strongest nation in the middleast only second to Israel .

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          The National football team of Iran (Persian: تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎‎, Tīm-e Melli Fūtbāl-e Īrān), also known as Thugs (Persian: اراذل‎‎, Thugs)

who is doing this? one of you?
          I found his IP-address which is 2601:2C6:4400:530:B128759:5CA1:BCCB

A simple research based on his IP-address reveals the following:

Geolocation Information

Continent: North America
          State/Region: Texas
          City: Houston
          Latitude: 29.7397 (29° 44′ 22.92″ N)
          Longitude: -95.5238 (95° 31′ 25.68″ W)
          Postal Code: 77063

The person has also removed some info regarding Ramin Rezaeian's wiki page. This is most likely an Iranian troll.

PEOPLE! Dont ever base anything (fact, argument etc.) on wikipedia and never use it as source! Even the abdarchi of a mental asylum can go and edit info about quantum physics.

Comment

Mahestan
            You obviously are not familiar with what exactly Iran's super power status means ?
            Nor are familiar of Iran's very much advanced self producing arms industry even tho most are copycats.
            I mean look at China , that's all they do is military and economic espionage.
            Iran as of right now is the most important player and strongest power of the middleast.
            Yes and imagine if after 40 years of sanctions , IAF could have acquired some newer jet fighters then what could have happened ????
            Despite all that Iran is the second strongest nation in the middleast only second to Israel .
            hahaha OK haji, if by taking a 1960s F-5 and putting a canted vertical stabilizer on it, makes one have an advanced self producing arms industry, then by all means Iran is a super power. Even better, taking an AIM-54 and adding additional two fins on it and calling it a "new" missile . Don't believe all the propaganda.

Be thankful another one these hasn't happened in the past 30 years, specially with the habit of our fellow countrymen attacking people's embassies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

Comment

Mahestan
              I say this again , we have been under world sanctions for 40 years
              No western nation has sold us even a bullet since 1978 so I say we have done very well for ourselves based on these circumstances
              And I do agree that our air force is weak But believe me once we start getting the new Russian mig-35 and SU-30sm things will change dramatically
              Imagine if Saudi Arabia or Israel or Turkey did not receive one piece of western military hardwhare in 40 years , where would they be right now. ????
              And by the way , Mahestan may I ask how old you are ????

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                I found his IP-address which is 2601:2C6:4400:530:B128759:5CA1:BCCB

A simple research based on his IP-address reveals the following:

Geolocation Information

Continent: North America
                State/Region: Texas
                City: Houston
                Latitude: 29.7397 (29° 44′ 22.92″ N)
                Longitude: -95.5238 (95° 31′ 25.68″ W)
                Postal Code: 77063

The person has also removed some info regarding Ramin Rezaeian's wiki page. This is most likely an Iranian troll.

PEOPLE! Dont ever base anything (fact, argument etc.) on wikipedia and never use it as source! Even the abdarchi of a mental asylum can go and edit info about quantum physics.
                That's fucked, how did you do that?

Comment

Armenia and kazaghstan will be perfect friendly choices
                  For the love of God , forget Jordan and Oman
                  We don't need any more freidly matches against any Asia teams whatsoever except for Australia
                  I love to see us play the Aussies
                  I beg to differ, I think Japan would be a good match-up still. Azadi wasn't full last time we played them so I want to see a rematch. Would be valuable experience imo.
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Armenia and kazaghstan will be perfect friendly choices
                    For the love of God , forget Jordan and Oman
                    We don't need any more friendly matches against any Asia teams whatsoever except for Australia
                    I love to see us play the Aussies
                    I always welcome the opportunity to play friendly matches against Australia, South Korea, and Japan. Other than that, I agree with bolded part.

Comment

http://qudsonline.ir/news/519290/%DA...86%D9%86%D8%AF

کی*روش خواهان 2 دیدار دوستانه و اردوی خارجی است/ مذاکره با چند کشور برای بازی تدارکاتی

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان از فدراسیون خواسته است امکانات لازم برای انجام دو بازی تدارکاتی و اردوی خارجی را فراهم آورد.

به گزارش قدس آنلاین و به نقل از ایسنا، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که در نوروز 96 توانست در دو دیدار مهم و سرنوشت*ساز مقابل چین و قطر به پیروزی برسد، این شانس را دارد که با پیروزی مقابل ازبکستان در 22 خرداد و در فاصله دو ماه مانده به پایان رقابت*های انتخابی جام جهانی روسیه به این رقابت*ها صعود کند. فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و کارلوس کی*روش سرمربی تیم ملی برای تحقق این موضوع به دنبال برنامه*ریزی مناسبی هستند تا ملی*پوشان ایران با بهترین آمادگی مقابل ازبک*ها قرار بگیرند.

از همین رو کارلوس کی*روش درخواست دو دیدار دوستانه و برگزاری اردوی خارجی را به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران داده است.

بعد از اتمام لیگ برتر، بازیکنان شاغل در این مسابقات در اختیار کادر فنی تیم ملی هستند و فدراسیون فوتبال در نظر دارد در بازه زمانی 6 خرداد تا 18 خرداد دو بازی دوستانه را انجام دهد. به همین منظور فدراسیون فوتبال درخواست بازی دوستانه را به کشورهای مختلفی از جمله قزاقستان، ارمنستان، آلبانی، بوسنی و هرزگوین، اردن، عمان و چند کشور آسیایی و اروپایی دیگر ارائه کرده و تاکنون اردن با پیشنهاد ایران مخالفت کرده است.

در صورتی که هر کدام از این کشورها با پیشنهاد بازی دوستانه ایران موافقت کنند ملی*پوشان اردویی را در آن کشور برگزار خواهند کرد. پیش از این شنیده می*شد تیم ملی اردویی در ارمنستان خواهد داشت که این موضوع منوط به موافقت تیم ملی این کشور برای برگزاری بازی دوستانه است.

Comment

Decent freindlies mentioned. Uzbekistan, Albania, Bosnia, Armenia are really the bare minimum standard we should look for. I think in addition to these we need the likes of australia, Japan, Russia, Algeria/Morocco, Ivory Coast/Senegal level friendlies. Then if we are really lucky/being hopeful one or two freindlies against teams like netherlands, maybe switzerland or something...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          That's fucked, how did you do that?
                          Very simple. Wikipedia allows everyone to see the edit history of the page. This particular troll went in and edited the team melli info without being a wikipedia member, so wikipedia registered his IP-address which is public.

So the troll is a bit stupid and careless :-)

Comment

At this stage we all need to be realistic and understand that only IFF and Iran is run by morons all other federations have calendars that have friendliest booked a year in advance. Ours is based on what we can plan next week! So only deymi federations like ours will be able to accommodate us federations like Somalia, Afghanistan, qirqizistan (not UEFA member Kazakhstan!) and maybe Oman! I really think UAE and Kuwait would be decent choices but I'm not betting on it

Comment

Georgia or Turkey would be a good opponents too. I actually like to see a test against Turkey. We haven't played them in decades!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Georgia or Turkey would be a good opponents too. I actually like to see a test against Turkey. We haven't played them in decades!!!
                                turkey is a good team, we have not played them in a long time

Comment

Working...
                                X