This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    If that's true then CQ did a good job since there is no friendly.
    Ehm? Yeah, perhaps the friendly has been cancelled but there's still a camp going on! A friendly game is just one part of a camp. Having the players together and everyone training together is another (big) part!
    Oh well, I guess Branko got what he wished for eventually, congrats to him!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Same as me. I know his weakness and strong points. I know he was influenced by Ali Labi and IFF in team selection and sometimes he is so stubborn but we can not deny his success and knowledge is beyond any Vatani coach. Take a look at his resume. The last time Iran played awesome and enjoyable were under Chiro and him. If Ali Daei was not in the team in 2006 we could advance to the next round with Portugal. Nane mash Ramezon ham dige ino midone ke che etefaghi oftand beyne do nime bazi ba Mexico.

At the end I don't care if you are Iran NT fan, SS fan or Iraqi fan, all I asked was fairness and politeness.
      You are obviously a blind folded PP fans who doesn't care about TM.
      Was Brangoh better than any back then? Yes he was.
      Is Brangoh better than any vatani coach today? No he isn't. He is just a puppet of the people I mentioned before.
      and for God's sake who cares what PP does, compared to what M does?

Comment

The purpose of the camp is to get our younger players to Sync up. Are you PP fans so blind? Really?
        Remember and note that that PP winning a title, or even winning ACL means nothing for us TM supporter. It actually means sh...t.
        But going to WC and shining there means everything.
        You can make fun of TM and its preparations, but I take my hat to CQ once again for returning all PP players to Iran and would ask Brangoh to learn.
        Thank you CQ. Let these morons be happy with winning a stupid title. Please substitute any PP and Tractor players and let them have fun together. It really makes me sorry to see how narrow minded you PP and tractor fans are, but, hey, you deserve it.
        And if it wasn't for pp eam, the Dubai camp would have been a good preparation.

SO PP fans, Remember if we don't qualify for WC, it's because of PP and it's dumb fans and super dumb coach, Mr BRANGOGH (double GOH :-))

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          What is the purpose of the camp then?
          Lol. Ask yourself, what was the purpose of PP camp in Ukraine

Comment

Apparently Zahivi is also on his way back to Tehran.

Comment

To be honest, I don't care about SS or other brands of SS or any other player.
              I just hope players understand that that playing in PP may mean not playing for TM (due to wisdom and IQ of their coach and fans), the way we are heading and see where Mr Brangoh will find decent players.
              You are domed Mr Brangoh and unfortunately so is PP.

Comment

Branko is nothing but a filthy snake, his actions over the last year have all been truly disgusting. What's funny is that he's playing everyone in Iran (media and fans) and they're all buying it.....at this rate CQ will leave soon and Branko will get his spot. I don't think CQ will tolerate any more BS like this.....this has got to be the most embarrassing sh!tshow in the last 5-6 years CQ has been in Iran.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Its all truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Branko is nothing but a filthy snake, his actions over the last year have all been truly disgusting. What's funny is that he's playing everyone in Iran (media and fans) and they're all buying it.....at this rate CQ will leave soon and Branko will get his spot. I don't think CQ will tolerate any more BS like this.....this has got to be the most embarrassing sh!tshow in the last 5-6 years CQ has been in Iran.
                    Branko will not become TM coach and CQ won't leave. I can assure that

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Branko will not become TM coach and CQ won't leave. I can assure that
                      How many more embarrassments of this magnitude do you actually think CQ will put up with? For crying out loud we picked up and went to UAE and sent back 8 or 9 players before they even suit up in training. Branko knows damn well what he is doing with his unnecessary comments and has even himself said he would like to coach TM again if you don't want to see and accept what is going on here that's fine but just don't act surprised when CQ has finally had enough and gives IFF the same unprofessional treatment they have given him and just doesn't show up back in Iran one day for work when he is supposed to.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The crippled training camp

Comment

Soroush didn't return to Iran btw.

Comment

That is all the result of not having a friendly match which was canceled😑😑😑😑😑😑

Thanks to kesafat uae soosmarkhor arabs 😑😑😑😑😑😑 and our piece of garbage IFF😑😑😑😑😑😑

Comment

What a sad day it is when a club team thinks they take precedent over the national team. On one side our club teams cry foul when their players don't get invited to TM, and when they do we get a show like this. Has Branko never heard of an invention called a phone? He couldn't pick up the phone and talk to CQ in private about his concern?

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                                You are obviously a blind folded PP fans who doesn't care about TM.
                                Was Brangoh better than any back then? Yes he was.
                                Is Brangoh better than any vatani coach today? No he isn't. He is just a puppet of the people I mentioned before.
                                and for God's sake who cares what PP does, compared to what M does?
                                First, you don't know me. Second your assumption is wrong. I do care for team melli but I am not blind fan nor a CQ worshiper. Respect the opponent view and stay polite.

I know CQ's skills because I have followed him since his days in Man United and when he came to Iran. He has his own special characteristics and need a good football federation to maximize his effort. If you give him full control he become hawkish but he needs to know where he stands then he operates well.

Branko is better than all vatani coaches hand down. We may have better vatani coaches in future with likes of Hashemian but nothing so far. A lot of people care about Branko but he also needs to know his place. We don't want conflict between our clubs and NT. That is one simple fact that almost everyone agree with. For this we need a good program, so both side benefit. At this moment IFF has failed us to manage this simple task, as a result we see clubs clash with NT which is often in Iran and other countries. I don't support and like Branko as our NT manager. His level is not enough for us.

Now, I am waiting for CQ's response to judge the situation. I don't know if he sent back Persepolis players to help Persepolis or just making the things even worse. Right now I don't comment about CQ. So let us wait and comment later.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                How many more embarrassments of this magnitude do you actually think CQ will put up with? For crying out loud we picked up and went to UAE and sent back 8 or 9 players before they even suit up in training. Branko knows damn well what he is doing with his unnecessary comments and has even himself said he would like to coach TM again if you don't want to see and accept what is going on here that's fine but just don't act surprised when CQ has finally had enough and gives IFF the same unprofessional treatment they have given him and just doesn't show up back in Iran one day for work when he is supposed to.
                                CQ has a record of hawkish behavior just go back and search about his tenure in Portugal, Real Madrid, Man United, South Africa, etc. He is a good coach but he is used to this BS; because he creates this situation as well. He is guilty in some examples but IFF incompetence surpasses him in all departments. He is also a good populist.

Putting this negative point aside, CQ knows Iran very well and is getting paid not bad. I doubt he leaves Iran for this thing. He just want to shock IFF and the fans as he always does. He is a good manager and youth scout but as coach he is not a top notch tactician in the field. All he knows is an ultra defensive formation and counter attacks with minor changes. He is good for Asian level but in world cup he has nothing much to say in my opinion. We saw Portugal under his management under performed with CR7. In brief, he can not do miracle with Iran nor with a top European team. This is his level. If I was in Taj's place I would appoint CQ as our u23 team manager or director of our youth national teams, that is where CQ can operate to the maximum level. And I would have chosen a manager with better resume someone like Laurent Blanc ( Certainly this is not possible at the moment so I am ok with CQ as our NT coach).

If you have noticed we have been stagnating with CQ we can only get a little better under his tutelage. All victories we have had against top Asian or middle weight South American/European teams been 1-0 (Except Chile). He is consistent yes, but boring and very defensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X