This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is After TM head coach job
    I listened to his conversation in 90. First: He had criticized CQ result against Syria in Malaysia. No one mentioned to him that while he was coaching the NT, he lost to Jordan in AZADI causing almost our elimination.

Second: Now we know that he was aware of the TM camp in UAE. CEOs of four clubs involved in the Asian club games plus the head coaches were present during the meeting with the league organization official a few months ago going over this present schedule. Bronco was there himself.

Third: He brought up the topic of Iranian coaches who train well simply to instigate the feeling against CQ. It was a low blow for personal gain. Quality of Iranian coaches was not the topic of discussion.

He wants NT coaching job and making excuses to damage the NT in order to achieve it. There is no way the NT players gain weights after coming back from CQ camps. Branco has become a liar and a liability now to the NT.

Comment

Guys
      There is no question that IFF is broke , unprofessional and incompetent
      But in this case it was not their fault ,under the orders of their kesafat bros of Saudi Annabia, The freaking UAE soosmar Khor government did not wanta allow Iranian fans to the stadiums .
      That's the reason iran could not and was not willing to play that way.
      We lost the Ivory Coast and Morroco matches to this issue
      And now due to these revelations and no friendly games in sight,I think we need to accept Iraq's request for a friendly match on March 18 th in Tehran

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
        [B][SIZE=4] Branco has become a liar and a liability now to the NT.
        Has become?

Always was.

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
          He is After TM head coach job
          I listened to his conversation in 90. First: He had criticized CQ result against Syria in Malaysia. No one mentioned to him that while he was coaching the NT, he lost to Jordan in AZADI causing almost our elimination.

Second: Now we know that he was aware of the TM camp in UAE. CEOs of four clubs involved in the Asian club games plus the head coaches were present during the meeting with the league organization official a few months ago going over this present schedule. Bronco was there himself.

Third: He brought up the topic of Iranian coaches who train well simply to instigate the feeling against CQ. It was a low blow for personal gain. Quality of Iranian coaches was not the topic of discussion.

He wants NT coaching job and making excuses to damage the NT in order to achieve it. There is no way the NT players gain weights after coming back from CQ camps. Branco has become a liar and a liability now to the NT.
          That is true, and he's already expressed this wish publicly to the press: "I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again", Branko Ivankovic Says

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...ivankovic-says

I don't have a source for this, but I remember reading on this forum that when he renewed his contract with Persepolis last year, he insisted on a specific provision to be inserted into his contract that in the event that he is offered the TM head coach position, he can resign from PP without penalty. Isn't it odd that he would insist on including such a provision as a condition of renewing with Persepolis?! Shows his sinister intention and objective, and explains a lot of his recent behavior/comments.

If you remember back in May/June, TM was supposed to have a preparatory camp, which br-AN-G0H had advance knowledge of, but never objected and managed to keep his big mouth shut at the time the schedule of the camp was announced ..... much later, however, he went public and started a shit storm against CQ and the camp, basically vetoing Carlos's plans, saying that Carlos is trying to choose which IPL team will advance, or get relegated.

This self-serving, opportunistic deuche bag is only in Iran because no other country would offer him a job; he was unemployed for a year and half before coming back to Iran, and now he is maneuvering every way that he can, in the press, behind the scenes, in order to try to sabotage the team's WCQ preparation plans for his own personal benefit. The last team br-AN-G0H coached before returning to Iran in April of 2015 was Dinamo in Croatia in the fall of 2013 ..... they fired him after just 5-6 matches!!!!!

Since he wants to criticize CQ's "results", it should be mentioned that he lost to Jordan in the preliminary round of the '06 WCQs in Azadi, which was TM's first official loss at home since the 70s. (I know that some may say that we lost in Azadi to Uzbekistan as well under CQ, but a big difference is that we didn't have a headcoach on the bench in that match, as CQ was suspended). We were also the only team in the final round of the '06 WCQs that failed to defeat Bahrain in Bahrain, something which each of our other competitiors in the group managed to do.

Under CQ, we defeated South Korea in Korea in an official match (for the first time since God knows when), despite missing our two best players ..... Askhan, and Pooladi. Can you guys imagine qualifying to Germany in the absence of Vahid Hashemian, Ali Karimi, or Mahdavikia (pick whichever two players you think were our best back then) for the single-most important match of the qualifiers?! LOL, we were on the verge of elimination from the preliminary round of the '06 qualifiers, were it not for Hashemian's decision to return to the team, as well as the minister of sports (Mehralizadeh) forcing br-AN-G0H to re-invite Azizi to the team. Both of these players were critical in our 3-2 victory against Qatar, allowing us to advance.

br-AN-G0H SANDWICH ..... you comparing yourself to Carlos is like a midget comparing himself to Shaq, lol. Here is your "illustrious" coaching record post-TM:

Dinano Zagreb 13-'14 season ..... fired him after only five matches! (This is the same team that he brags about making Croation league champs in '06-'07).
          '12-'13, he coached Al-Wahda in the UAE, which fired him after just one season!
          '11-'12, he coached Al-Ittifaq in KSA, which also fired him after one season.
          The season and a half before that (December 2009 - May 2011), he coached a team in the Chinese league, called Dong, lol, and was fired after only one and a half seasons! Notice a pattern of repetitive, short-term firings (from crappy teams as well)?
          Zendebahd Iran

Comment

I am a life long Perspolisi but in this issue I am with CQ and Branko needs to shut the f**k up 😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Same as me. I know his weakness and strong points. I know he was influenced by Ali Labi and IFF in team selection and sometimes he is so stubborn but we can not deny his success and knowledge is beyond any Vatani coach. Take a look at his resume. The last time Iran played awesome and enjoyable were under Chiro and him. If Ali Daei was not in the team in 2006 we could advance to the next round with Portugal. Nane mash Ramezon ham dige ino midone ke che etefaghi oftand beyne do nime bazi ba Mexico.
              At the end I don't care if you are Iran NT fan, SS fan or Iraqi fan, all I asked was fairness and politeness.
              Don't agree with the bold; Ciro was a great coach, renowned and respected internationally of course, but I wouldn't say that we played "awesome and enjoyable". Nevermind that the team ultimately failed to qualify, but we were lucky we didn't lose to Thailand away, one of the weaker teams in the group. Even in the first match against KSA, we weren't really able to break down them down until we were awarded a very dubious penalty, and then our second goal came when they were reduced to 10 men. Keep in mind KSA was missing their two best players (Nawaf Al-Temyat, who was the then reigning asian player of the year), and their experienced goalkeeper, Al-Dayea.

Go to 49:15, and listen to Mahdavikia's very interesting perspective on this.

Zendebahd Iran

Comment

^ damet garm ajab video khoobi ro inja share kardi. Daram hal mikonam az sohbate Mahdavikia. Ensafan adame dorosti hast. Khoda ham kheiresh bede dare jai kar mikone ke vaghean ma ehtiaj darim to footballe Iran.

Viva Mahdavikia!

I was a little kid when Chiro was our coach but I remember few matches. In general I loved these matches.
                Iran vs Slovakia (both home and away)
                Iran vs S.Korea (2004)
                Iran is Pusan with Karimi (2002 Asian games)
                Iran vs Croatia
                Iran vs Japan and few more that I have to recall them. I love the mentality of Ciro and Branko about pressing and attacking football.

Comment

If anyone doesnt know what happened to TM today, 8 players left Dubai just now to go back to Iran to train with perspolis.

Comment

^ source?

Comment

^ Im in Iranian Club and I saw them leaving to Tehran with their luggage.

Comment

PP has only 7 members in NT, Who was the 8th player? Soroush or Pourghaz? If that's true then CQ did a good job since there is no friendly.

Comment

They have 8 TM players, Rafaei was the one who left.

Comment

Here is the source. Brace yourselves, it's starting to get funny.

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...7859/news.aspx
                            Last edited by 04041374; 01-03-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

What is the purpose of the camp then?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                What is the purpose of the camp then?
                                Holiday

Comment

Working...
                                X