• Time
  • Show
Clear All

سردار آزمون.

علیرضا جهانبخش، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری

آندرانیک تیموریان، سعید عزت اللهی،

رامین رضائیان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، پژمان منتظری،میلاد محمدی،

علیرضا بیرانوند،

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see a classy gesture by our players or at least captains who visit other countries to at least greet the reporters at the press conference or interviews on their own language. Just learning to say the four simple phrases/words ;''hello. How are you. thank you. Goodbye'' shd not be difficult. Just ask one of the hosts to teach these a few minutes before a conference or interview.
      Hell, you can even google the simple words, if noone is there to help.
      You dont have to learn the entire language. Hell, you dont even have to remember it beyond the day ... if you're not inclined.

But to visit a host nation and say for example ''Ni Hao'' (hello in Chinese) and maybe ''xie xie'' (thank you) would not only elevate you tremendously as an individual, but your own culture and country in the eyes of the beholders. It automatically raises the respect for you and ypur culture.

I really wish such simple and small gestures would become a habit for our sports people.
      The worst is you learn a few new words and phrases.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        سردار آزمون.

علیرضا جهانبخش، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری

آندرانیک تیموریان، سعید عزت اللهی،

رامین رضائیان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، پژمان منتظری،میلاد محمدی،

علیرضا بیرانوند،

I see pace was the prerequisite for the line up. Excellent. We clearly see it at fullbacks' choices. Big thumbs up.
        I just dont know why shojaei and not shojaeian, who is far younger and faster.

Comment

'19

Iraq1:0 Daesh

Comment

Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              Say what?
              Daesh = Saudi

Comment

Bad news, we lost Montazeri for a few months. He has a rotator cuff tear, which takes usually 6 months to completely heal.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/298958/%d9%be%d8...b8%d8%b1%db%8c

He also got a broken tooth. poor Pejman,a big loss for TM.

Comment

نتیجه نهایی

Qatar0:1 uzbek

Comment

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form
                      1 Uzbekistan 2 6 2 0 0 2 0 2
                      2 Iran 2 4 1 1 0 2 0 2
                      3 South Korea 2 4 1 1 0 3 2 1
                      4 China 2 1 0 1 1 2 3 -1
                      5 Syria 2 1 0 1 1 0 1 -1
                      6 Qatar 2 0 0 0 2 0 3 -3

Comment

We're going to have a tough time with Uzshitestan unfortunately. If we had a half decent attacking game I would say qualification has never been easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                          We're going to have a tough time with Uzshitestan unfortunately. If we had a half decent attacking game I would say qualification has never been easier.
                          No team is going to give us qualification. Every team has come this far to qualify. Saw Syria today ?...don't be surprised to see them give the Uzbeks a hard time. As CQ says. We don't care about the teams we study them to defeat them. TM will defeat most teams and qualify. We have the depth the talent the will and the coach to do it

Comment

It's time for Carlos to follow Amirhossein in the following weeks. We need to have an experienced CB available for the away match in Uzbekistan.

Comment

i think pouraliganji did a good job. but we need to see for someone else also.

Comment

This is the threat I will be reading the most until our match.
                                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Working...
                                X