This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
    Didn't like 1 million iranis do a pilgrimage to karbala last year? Nothing happened then.Also when they attacked parliament none of the parliamentary members were killed. It was horrible that people died, but you could say the security measures in place were sufficient to protect the parliamentary hall.
    https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/ne...-iraqs-shrines
    Nope I didn't like it. Frankly my personal opinion is no Iranian should be visiting Iraq or any other holy site out of Iran.

In the Parliament building if the thugs had made it inside the main assembly hall, they could've killed many more people. On top of that, Parliament members or regular John Q, they killed humans. A person is a person and they got killed.

A million Iranians made it to Karbala last year you say? Well how does that going to guarantee that no nothing is going to happen tomorrow? or the day after? IFF is putting a high value target in a unstable region that could turn ugly. Lets look at a high profile terrorist attack that involved athletes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

How many people do you think made it to Munich in 1971 without any issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Ignorant khodeti.
      IF this was Iran, you would be asking FIFA to ban Iran from football.

Please read about Iraq and the attacks that are still happening there and tell me in all honesty and fairness that it isn't a dangerous place.
      I cannot believe we are having an argument trying to make someone understand the situation in Iraq and how it is a warzone.

Comment

Iraq played all its WCQ in Iran, now we want to go to Iraq for a match? Someone is trolling us all. NO way this is happening.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

russia friendly we wont play them in moscow, i hope to play them in st piterburg

Comment

Doostan e aziz
            Karbala today is a much safer city than it was 2-3 years ago
            Iran also has a huge Sepah Pasdaran and lashkar e Ghods presence in that city and area
            With that said I believe, it is safe for TM to play there and also let's not forget that they have built an state of the art stadium and field in there.
            So as Taj said the game will be in a FIFA day and I look forward to beating them .
            Last we played them few months ago we lost to them 1-0 again with a penalty kick
            Sarafraz bashin

Comment

Exactly, the city of Karbala has a brand new big stadium, it looks great and all in all the south part of Iraq is safe.
              It will be a good and interesting friendly match
              Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Pfdc has always been full of apologists but I never thought I'd see people claiming a country or any part of a country that's been at war for 14 years and is filled with terrorist groups is safe.

Hopefully Queiroz and the tm players are smart enough not to go there.

Comment

Why not play Iraq at AQR instead of Karbala?

Comment

​​​​​​​​​​​خبرگزاری فارس: «مهدی تاج از ورزشگاه کربلا بازدید کرد تا شرایط برگزاری دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی ایران با عراق را بررسی کند»
                    لطفاً تیم ملی رو از "نمایش قدرت" معاف کنید
                    ۵ ماه نگذشته از آخرین بازی با عراق! چرا تیم راه یافته به جام جهانی، دائم باید با عراق بازی کنه؟ این بار در کربلا! پس کی نوبت اصفهان، تبریز یا مشهد می*شه برای میزبانی از تیم ملی؟!

@Mehdi_Rostampour

Comment

Who's next? North Korea and Venezuela?

Doubt very many developed EU & NA countries want to play us.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        France and Germany will have a driendly in Koln 14th november 2017 if both countries don't have playoff at this date
                        where did you read this?
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

That would be the stupidest friendly match ever, so I guess IFF will make it happen...

Comment

Damn kind of thought how Iran was 2nd to qualify for the World Cup we would at least get some decent friendlies :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Damn kind of thought how Iran was 2nd to qualify for the World Cup we would at least get some decent friendlies :/
                              i think iff is gona get better friendlies onces they know who they are group with, for november is abit hard to get friendlies. alot of teams are going through qualifiers, europe is either qualifiers or playoff and the team knock out wont be sure or might not wanna play, the good teams are too expensive, why dont we play like mexico or a south american team like peru or colombia, iraq friendly is the safest iff can find for now, since iraq is out and wont qualify and playing in iraq they will agree, i think is a good friendly, but what is tm gona get out of this iraq friendly?is cq gona be happy with the friendly,or he might scrap it and find another friendly

Comment

French source : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...cologne/826029

Comment

Working...
                                X