Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ It looks like their coach is pressing hard into his back and Carlos looks like he's choking him.

Comment

But this photo is the winner.

Comment

Taj: "We will arrange Azadari in front of 100.000 spectators."

اگر مجبور شویم در تاریخ اعلام شده به میدان برویم حتما در ورزشگاه آزادی مراسم عزاداری با حضور 100 هزار هوادار خواهیم برگزار کرد. اتفاقی که پیش از این نیز در ورزشگاه آزادی رخ داده و ما مراسم عزاداری خیلی خوبی برگزار کرده*ایم.

Our game against South Korea will probably be on the same day as the Day of Tasu'a and IFF has asked AFC to move the game to another day. He told, that if they can't postpone the game, they will held Azadari in front of 100.000 fans. That would be funny if it really happens in front of the Koreans

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Taj: "We will arrange Azadari in front of 100.000 spectators."

اگر مجبور شویم در تاریخ اعلام شده به میدان برویم حتما در ورزشگاه آزادی مراسم عزاداری با حضور 100 هزار هوادار خواهیم برگزار کرد. اتفاقی که پیش از این نیز در ورزشگاه آزادی رخ داده و ما مراسم عزاداری خیلی خوبی برگزار کرده*ایم.

Our game against South Korea will probably be on the same day as the Day of Tasu'a and IFF has asked AFC to move the game to another day. He told, that if they can't postpone the game, they will held Azadari in front of 100.000 fans. That would be funny if it really happens in front of the Koreans
          So now instead of wearing white people are gonna wear black to a game? This is pathetic !!!

Not sure how this tradition came about since it's not even religious. No where in Quran says that they have to do Azadari for someone who passed away 1400 years ago and wear black and cry.

Comment

So who was man of the match? Reza or Ando?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              I don't understand why people keep blaming Nekou. In this video it's clear that he went and hugged one of our players in the middle of the field and Qataris attacked him.
              Well for one he has to decide is he a coach on the sidelines or player on the field. If we were in Qatar's place we would be accusing them of over celebrating and time wasting.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                So who was man of the match? Reza or Ando?
                I think Reza was according to Team Melli's Telegram page

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                  when is the best time to get rid of CQ? Sooner better in my opinion.
                  You can't be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    I think Reza was according to Team Melli's Telegram page
                    what is the page link please?

Comment

It's interesting that in my opinion CQ has quite rightly realized that given such negative forces internationally against Team Meli progress (be it due to political factors or others) examples of Argentina game (Blatent penalty on dejagah) Iraq game(Pooladi sending off) and now Qatar game (abysmal refereeing), he has to put his guards up and be aggressive in his comments before a match (talk re absent national identity of Qatar's UN contingency) and during the match (putting pressure on the officials)- in Iranian it's called "Taghcheh Bala Gozashtan"

CQ has experienced enough number of times in the examples above and others (treatment by Koreans and Qataries in previous WC Qualifiers) That's the only way he can preempt and protect the squad and their rights to progress.

What we witnessed in Azadi is just the beginning, I feel only China will give us a humane and decent treatment, prepare for our Uzbeck "brothers", the Koreans and Syrians! Especially the Syrians!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        what is the page link please?
                        Go the Telegram app, and add @teammelli That's their official page. Or go to your browser on your phone and type telegram.me/teammelli

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                          when is the best time to get rid of CQ? Sooner better in my opinion.
                          WTF Bro!!!!!!
                          Do you know a better and more qualified world class coach waiting in the sidelines that has great knowledge of our football, our federation, our players and our culture who is ready to jump in the middle of the WC qualifying round and steer us to finals? If you do please indulge us and we are willing to listen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Go the Telegram app, and add @teammelli That's their official page. Or go to your browser on your phone and type telegram.me/teammelli
                            Guys, do we know of any other Team Melli related Telegram pages?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Guys, do we know of any other Team Melli related Telegram pages?
                              Not that I know of... But there is Reza Ghoochannejhad and Ali Karimi sticker sets on Telegram

Comment

full game in HD
                                Iran vs Gutter
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X