This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
    He had issues with his SARBAZI paperwork ((fake) and did not want face the authorities after the World Cup. CQ asked for for him to be included in the squat for the Asian games if he promised to deal with his papers after the games. Well, he did not return to Iran with the team and went awal.!IR government basically vowed to bring him to justice and banned him from TM for life.
    Last I heard, he was playing in Qatar last year.
    Damn it. They need to give this guy a break. Which footbalist would serve 2 years of military service in their prime?? Qatar takes in youth from other counties and develops (spoils) them and we make our own best run away.. so sad..

His absence will cost us.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
      Damn it. They need to give this guy a break. Which footbalist would serve 2 years of military service in their prime?? Qatar takes in youth from other counties and develops (spoils) them and we make our own best run away.. so sad..

His absence will cost us.
      I agree. It took CQ 3 years to find and develop him. He was the best left back TM had seen in years and in my opinion head and shoulder above HajSafi. He was truly our most solid player in the last WC. What a shame!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
        I agree. It took CQ 3 years to find and develop him. He was the best left back TM had seen in years and in my opinion head and shoulder above HajSafi. He was truly our most solid player in the last WC. What a shame!!!!!!
        Since CQ wants him, and considering the circumstances, maybe the fans can petition IFF via social media.. hopefully it won't land us in prison

Comment

Comment

It must have been a big relief for CQ...
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Nekonam will be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct during and after first goal.
              Le'ts hope penalty is not severe and he learn from it.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Nekonam will be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct during and after first goal.
                Le'ts hope penalty is not severe and he learn from it.
                I didn't have a chance to watch the game, what did he do?
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                  I didn't have a chance to watch the game, what did he do?
                  4-entering the field few times
                  3-engaged in shouting contest with Qatar Coach and his assists.
                  2- engaged in holding/pushing dispute with Qatar players and bench
                  1-But most alarming misconduct was after the first goal. Entering the field while passing Qatari bench He gesture Qatari bench with fist and arm , very aggressive and offensive body language.

Comment

1-But most alarming misconduct was after the first goal. Entering the field while passing Qatari bench He gesture Qatari bench with fist and arm , very aggressive and offensive body language.
                    Guys here is a pretty clear video of what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6MA...st=WL&index=54

To be honest it does not seem like it was Javad's fault all that much. The Qatari coach follows him half way into the pitch to fight with him and they're entire bench follows and then they start hitting him.

I love seeing Azmoun give so much support to Gucci.

Only bad thing I saw was Azmoun running in and shoving a Qatari player. Otherwise every other Iranian player is trying to diffuse the situation.

Comment

Comment

Qatari team should be punished. There is photo and video evidence of one of their players slapping Nekounam in the face like an upset girlfriend.

Comment

It makes sense that CQ wants Pooladi back so he can finally replace Hajsafi again!!!

Our LB remains our weakest spot because of Hajsafi. Other teams will make use of this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                            It makes sense that CQ wants Pooladi back so he can finally replace Hajsafi again!!!

Our LB remains our weakest spot because of Hajsafi. Other teams will make use of this opportunity.
                            I think CQ knows Milad Mohammadi is next in line but he needs more match praxis - this is why he wants Pouladi. He's started the last two games for Terek, so we will see.

Comment

Pouladi is a lost cause and just a symbol for CQ to use now. Pouladi has now been in Qatar for 2 whole seasons. He will never be in the form he had when he played for Mes or Persepolis. His career is over unfortunately. If he had been patient his service would have been forgiven like Soroush Rafei and he would have played for TM today if he was on form.
                              His advisors must be idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                Guys here is a pretty clear video of what happened:

To be honest it does not seem like it was Javad's fault all that much. The Qatari coach follows him half way into the pitch to fight with him and they're entire bench follows and then they start hitting him.
                                I love seeing Azmoun give so much support to Gucci.

Only bad thing I saw was Azmoun running in and shoving a Qatari player. Otherwise every other Iranian player is trying to diffuse the situation.
                                I don't understand why people keep blaming Nekou. In this video it's clear that he went and hugged one of our players in the middle of the field and Qataris attacked him.

Comment

Working...
                                X