The Clutch Dutch - Reza Ghoochannejhad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    People underrate Reza, because he is such a nice, educated and well manner footballer, today in Iran in order to be heard you need to be Sharlataan like Daei, Azizi, Mansourian, etc and few others, people like Kia, Vahid, Reza will never get enough attention because it is not just in their nature to make noise for sake of it.
    Reza's place in our football history is much higher than Azizi. If Azizi scored a pair against Aussie(both games) and was the ONE of the key players in an amazing 1998 team, GUCCI was THE KEY PLAYER in 2014 qualification. Without his 2 straight winner goals in a very average 2014 team, we should kiss 2014 WC. In case of Azizi he had strong 1996 Asian Cup and 1998 Qualification, that means he was at his best for the period of 2 years, his stats of 11 goals in 47 caps doesn't lie, while in case of Reza he continues to perform well for TM, he had a short period of struggling when he joined Kuwait but other than that he scored probably twice the key goals than Azizi and keep doing it.
    Lovable person and a great footballer, imagine a player with his status was benched few times in TM, specially after Sardar's shining and never said a word. Would someone like Azizi, Daei, or any other player do the same? Hell NO!
    i would say iran main player for qualifying was him, he delievered when we had no dejagah and players like rahmati and aghili were back stabing us, gucci deliever for tm BIg time

Comment

Never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i think charlton long contract killed him, had to go on loans, and charlton would not play him and sell him
        for most part true, it was actually the longAss (i think it was 4 or 5 years) contract he signed with Standard Leige ( more appropriately with their(& Charlton& Sint-Truiden) arrogant, thick-headed, jew Owner Ronald Duchatelet) that sent his club career into a forced early downward spiral @ prime years of his career..! granted, it was a relatively rich contract and he actually made good bit of money from it..!
        basically he did well at Sint-Truiden and was offered that multi year contract by Ronald Douchebag to go play at Standard Liege, since he was not the choice player of Luzon, the then coach of Standard L., he got benched a lot and barely afforded chances and hence was pretty much forced loaned off to Ronald's newly purchased club Charlton,(in english Championship) which he was even more ill-fitted for...!
        he never did settle in @ Charlton, as the club was in a constant disarray and managerial turmoil and turnovers (i think theyve gone through 9 managerial changes in the last 3 years alone under Duchebag's ownership..?) and off course dealing with a bunch of whining, pissed-off CAFC fans who were always bitched at Reza and used him and other Ronald-imported players as scapegoats for the constant, miserable demise of their club..!
        not feeling the love @ Charlton, Reza obviously didnt give a fk about the club either and instead mostly, mostly saved his legs for TM and demanded a loan-out to Ayrab leagues after the WC, to at least further pad his bank account while still under that 5 year, rich contract..!
        and finally when it was over, he moved to Eredivisie to try and revitalized his stagnant club career..! he started off with a bang last season and i believe he is gonna give it his best in the next 6 months at club and especially in TM friendlies in order to squeeze out one more WC appearance and then go after some more Retirement Funds next season, likely in China or back in ayrab land..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          People underrate Reza, because he is such a nice, educated and well manner footballer, today in Iran in order to be heard you need to be Sharlataan like Daei, Azizi, Mansourian, etc and few others, people like Kia, Vahid, Reza will never get enough attention because it is not just in their nature to make noise for sake of it.
          Reza's place in our football history is much higher than Azizi. If Azizi scored a pair against Aussie(both games) and was ONE of the key players in an amazing 1998 team, GUCCI was THE KEY PLAYER in 2014 qualification. Without his 2 straight winner goals in a very average 2014 team, we should kiss 2014 WC. In case of Azizi he had strong 1996 Asian Cup and 1998 Qualification, that means he was at his best for the period of 2 years, his stats of 11 goals in 47 caps doesn't lie, while in case of Reza he continues to perform well for TM, he had a short period of struggling when he joined Kuwait but other than that he scored probably twice the key goals than Azizi and keep doing it.
          Lovable person and a great footballer, imagine a player with his status was benched few times in TM, specially after Sardar's shining and never said a word. Would someone like Azizi, Daei, or any other player do the same? Hell NO!
          you make some great points and i agree by enlarge..! One thing though, Azizi and Daie starred in TM during Pre-CQ era where our star players seemingly had more power and influence over the team than the gutless, avg. coaches they were playing under..!

Comment

a big percentage of a football player's success is his attitude and professionalism.

Gucci is one of the model professionals and best attitudes we have in TM.

players like taremi, rezaiyan and co must learn

Comment

With all due respect Reza was done when he moved to Kuwait/Qatar. I was surprised when I saw him pull a great show last season in Netherlands. But it is Netherlands as you guys know the defenders are suck in dutch league. I don't know how he got from a second highest goal scorer to nothing significant this season. He is a poacher but it seems this time around he has lost the hunger. I fear he won't be with our team in next WC specially with a high traffic we have now in our offensive plan. I think Kaveh can cover his place.

Comment

Happy birthday to the Clutch Dutch!

Comment

Not sure why he retired and CQ accepted! hes still lethal and can make it happen . IMO if he was in the WC Portugal game he could have make a HUGE impact!....or even VS Spain

Comment

He certainly deserved some minutes of the bench @ WC ..! Especially in the first 2 Matches where Sardar was clearly dragging asss out there, especially after 60 min. ..!
                    But off course CQ’s love affair seems to be endless for players who khayemaal him in the media ..!
                    Caugh... caugh ...Ansarifard...!
                    & a long while before that Ezzai, came outa nowhere, backed CQ blatantly in media & made himself into a marquee regular TM starter ..! At least he backed it up with his frequent decent performances ..!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 09-21-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      He certainly deserved some minutes of the bench @ WC ..! Especially in the first 2 Matches where Sardar was clearly dragging asss out there, especially after 60 min. ..!
                      But off course CQ’s love affair seems to be endless for players who khayemaal him in the media ..!
                      Caugh... caugh ...Ansarifard...!
                      & a long while before that Ezzai, came outa nowhere, backed CQ blatantly in media & made himself into a marquee regular TM starter ..! At least he backed it up with his frequent decent performances ..!

What an absolute joke. Just casual shots a two people's character and integrity (Ezzat and CQ) with absolutely no evidence, and really with mounds of evidence against what you are saying.

Bad biayn begin ke CQ is in the media too much starting trouble. It's baseless comments like these from people in Iran that cause CQ (and any one with an ounce of self respect) to come into the media and fire back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        What an absolute joke. Just casual shots a two people's character and integrity (Ezzat and CQ) with absolutely no evidence, and really with mounds of evidence against what you are saying.

Bad biayn begin ke CQ is in the media too much starting trouble. It's baseless comments like these from people in Iran that cause CQ (and any one with an ounce of self respect) to come into the media and fire back.
                        Can I ask you a personal question? (And when I ask this I do not mean to offend or come hostile towards you). Have you ever criticized or have been critical of CQ, even at times he was at fault or got something wrong? I only ask this because you have his avatar and always positive regarding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Can I ask you a personal question? (And when I ask this I do not mean to offend or come hostile towards you). Have you ever criticized or have been critical of CQ, even at times he was at fault or got something wrong? I only ask this because you have his avatar and always positive regarding him.

Of course - first example that comes to mind is when Iran lost to Lebanon in Beirut I lost my mind and snapped on every one including CQ, Nekounam, Ando, etc... doesn't mean I wasn't completely over reacting.

But that comment above was not even a criticism by any definition. It was basically saying that CQ had some kind of back door dealing with Ezzatolahi to get into TM which is a bold thing to say with no evidence. People take shots at someone's honour and then call it criticism - IMO that is not criticism at all.

Comment

Of course - first example that comes to mind is when Iran lost to Lebanon in Beirut I lost my mind and snapped on every one including CQ, Nekounam, Ando, etc... doesn't mean I wasn't completely over reacting.

But that comment above was not even a criticism by any definition. It was basically saying that CQ had some kind of back door dealing with Ezzatolahi to get into TM which is a bold thing to say with no evidence. People take shots at someone's honour and then call it criticism - IMO that is not criticism at all.
                            Get off your high horse first. I mean the man you are defending is always accusing Fifa, AFC, IFF, and anyone he can of stealing this and that. Has he ever come out and said we played poorly or my team didn't perform? CQ has created this blame elsewhere mentality.

Secondly Ezatolahi did go to the media and his words were “CQ is like a father to me"....now if a member draws conclusions based off of the evidence they are presented who are you to judge it, even if it's circumstantial evidence? People are convicted of far greater crimes soley based on circumstantial evidence!

This blind CQ adoration is starting to frustrate the fans seeking change and progress. We know how AFC will be including CQs excuses as he is probably got it ready as of now. Wait for him to say Asia's #1 is the underdog against Iraq!!!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Of course It was basically saying that CQ had some kind of back door dealing with Ezzatolahi to get into TM which is a bold thing to say with no evidence. People take shots at someone's honour and then call it criticism - IMO that is not criticism at all.
                              No it wasnt genius.....
                              suggestion was that if as a TM player, you kiss CQ's ass in media(especially when he is under pressure) then Carlos has shown the tendency to afford you far more than your fair share of playing minutes and cut you more slack if you fail and keep giving you more playing chances than he would to other players competing for your position in TM who didnt...!! which is certainly is the case IMO
                              This didnt mean saied was a shitt player and that the only reason he was nearly a guaranteed starter in TM was some sort of backdoor dealing between him and CQ..!!
                              Ezzai and Karim are two clear example of my case...!!
                              Saeed used to back CQ often in media a long while back and it certainly helped him become the undisputed TM starter (mind you Saied can't even attain any regular playing minutes so far in almost all the tokhmy clubs he has played in so far..! ) & Karim sucked up to CQ as recently as shortly in the run up to wc18 and he was also handsomely rewarded with far more WC game minutes than his toothless performances warranted, especially considering the far more quality alternative we had vying for playing minutes at WC..! one being Reza or ghodos

AND God Forbid if a player is critical of him in the Media..? lol
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 09-22-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

^ Guys CQ In or Out Shakeitallabout threadamo baraye ghashangi dorost nakardam

Comment

Working...
                                X