Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Nice to have two of our best ever strikers playin at the same
    time. Seriously how nice is it to be a TM fan nowadays? Love this team and Queiroz. Dameshun garm [emoji144]
    Hashemian and daei?

Comment

Absolutely! Gucci is the most clutch player in TM history, period!

How many times does this kid have to save our ass?!? Gucci khodas! Gucci babate!

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I think we can all agree that he is hands down THE most clutch player in TM history, his goals are all unbelievably clutch as pointed out already. He's really something else, mr. Clutch or mr. Reliable should be his Nick names because he really epitomizes those things. Can't say it enough, damesh garm!

Comment

This alone makes him the most clutch player in our recent history, one of the most clutch players of all time.. Love the guy, still deserves to start over all other strikers, him and azmoun playing together would be nice. Taremi shouldnt be starting over this guy, I dont think i remember gucci having a bad game for Team Melli
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Damesh garm!

Comment

Gooo Gucci ; proud!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i just feel sad that he's had to share the limelight with azmoun because he's absolutely clinical. i rate him in front of hashemian, by a LOT. i know hashemian had a wonderful club career but as far as team melli goes, gucci is second to daei when it comes to goalscoring

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                Always takes a Mashadi to make it to the World Cup
                damn Estraight ..!!

Comment

He also has what I call the Podolski-effect : he is good for clubs but clinical for the national team! Because of this, he has to be constantly invited.

Comment

Gucci joon dooset darim!

Comment

Hahaha i was just messing with you but yeah Iran claims 100% of him lol

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Of course he is 100% Iranian and his gheyrat always prove it. But he is by product of Holland, so fitting name - plus it rhymes!

Comment

He is our most valuable player, hero and savior. Every time again, he saves us. He is probably the best thing ever happened to TM in the last 4 years, regardless from his club performances. After his winning goal yesterday I don't care for his club performances anymore, as long as he keeps scoring important goals for TM he can play in Malawi league if he wants.

Comment

I appreciate you Reza Ghoochannejhad. You are indeed the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            He is our most valuable player, hero and savior. Every time again, he saves us. He is probably the best thing ever happened to TM in the last 4 years, regardless from his club performances. After his winning goal yesterday I don't care for his club performances anymore, as long as he keeps scoring important goals for TM he can play in Malawi league if he wants.
                            Hahaha Malawi league.

You're right my friend, this man is our savior. He scores the winning goal in yet another crucial match. That's 4 goals in 4 crucial games.

Iran 1-0 SK
                            Iran 1-0 Qatar
                            Iran 1-0 UAE
                            Iran 2-0 Qatar

This guy is one of the most important players on our team. He is simply a blessing.

Comment

he is the key, that is why i say he and azmoun should start against qatar instead of taremi

Comment

The issue of " Compossure ",in front of opponant gaol..in a critical time...is something most Iranian players ,culturaly,have always had problems with...
                                it requires, psycological balance,killer instinct, being smart, courage ,upportunistic,and finaly optemistic......Goochi,is the only one in TM that is better at it than others.

Comment

Working...
                                X