X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Looks like the new Adidas kit will have two green stripes

http://90tv.ir/news/384178/%D8%AF%D9...8C%D9%81%D8%A7
    Why just two stripes? Wouldn't it be better to have three and make them red white and green?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Why just two stripes? Wouldn't it be better to have three and make them red white and green?
      My thoughts as well, i thought Adidas was with 3 stripes? now it's gonna look like some fake shit..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        My thoughts as well, i thought Adidas was with 3 stripes? now it's gonna look like some fake shit..
        Maybe two green stripes and one white stripe?

Comment

It will be surprising with no red on the kits. I don't want our kits being just white and green. Looks like Iraq jerseys in my mind. I prefer red and green trim. White and green alone won't look normal to me. Hopefully it will be nicer than I'm imagining.

Comment

Can't they make the jersey more slim fit? It looks too loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Can't they make the jersey more slim fit? It looks too loose.
              Is has to go along with Islamic standards dadash. Eslim-fit might give the women watching some bitarbiad thoughts 😑

Comment

Is has to go along with Islamic standards dadash. Eslim-fit might give the women watching some bitarbiad thoughts 😑
                Just have some of the presidential candidates and mullahs model the jerseys. No woman will ever find them attractive again! Problem solved.

Comment

I read the article - it says none of the design stuff is final.

Besides adidas won't do 2 stripes only. Why would they water down their own brand for Iran?

Comment

They obviously wont do two stripes people. The idea is that two will be green and the third will be red or white ( Prob Red). And yes the jerseys will fit slimmer bc adidas will give us theyre best template not their cheapest one like the one we wear now...

Comment

Is has to go along with Islamic standards dadash. Eslim-fit might give the women watching some bitarbiad thoughts [emoji58]
                      I don't know, the wrestling team's kit is pretty slim-fit.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I don't know, the wrestling team's kit is pretty slim-fit.

mashallah, shekamesho bebin
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I'm not going to open a separate thread for it, but does any Iran based member knows where I can buy a legit TM jersey in Tehran? A specific store and address would be very welcome.

Comment

I'm not going to open a separate thread for it, but does any Iran based member knows where I can buy a legit TM jersey in Tehran? A specific store and address would be very welcome.
                            I mean, there's the Uhlsport store in Monirieh that has the Uhlsport jersey. But I guess once we get the Adidas jerseys you can just buy it from any Adidas store in Tehran.
                            Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 04-17-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The uhlsport store in moniriyeh- great quality and great prices
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                The uhlsport store in moniriyeh- great quality and great prices
                                What are great prices? I nearly went broke in Dubai.. To be fair though I bought like 6 jerseys, even worse, never used them..

Comment

Working...
                                X