No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all white, but with the flag on the socks. (white socks)

Comment

US has all white too except the sleeves
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
        Yes, but how unique is it then?

Unique is the Italian Azzurro, the Dutch Oranje, the german black and white. There is still no white on white or any famous all white team in the national team scene. So if we continue this it might soon become our trademark and we would be up there with the other unique teams.
        Yeah but I don't think we want to be known as the team with the blandest jersey......

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post

change two of the Adidas stripes to Red (keep middle one green). The stripes should continue to the bottom of the sleeves and we got a deal! Will make sure to get it approved before next WC.

Comment

Potential choices for Iran's away kit that are going to be worn vs Uzbekistan in Tashkent

Comment

^ Well they're already wearing the all white of top left.

I think it would be nice to see them wear red in the bottom left.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Potential choices for Iran's away kit that are going to be worn vs Uzbekistan in Tashkent
                Are those official or something? Is IFF gonna pick from among those four?

Comment

Doustan e Aziz,

Your designs are very nice (I specially like that Persian Paisley design) ...... I wish the Islamic gang had one tenth of your latent or love for the country to be wanting to put something on the body of our athletes worthy of the name Iran. These MFs don't really give a damn. The more ridiculous our athletes fighting for the name Iran look, the better for them.

The so called Addidas brand that Iran is wearing at the moment, is not sponsored by Addidas and therefore, it will have no Addidas design specific for Iran.

What happened was one of the bacheh mullahs bought a large clearance inventory of Addidas plain white jersies (most of the with manufacturing defect) in one of the outlet malls in United State at a super deal price and sold them to IFF for a good profit. Of course he paid off some of his friends. IFF then put the plastic emblem and the number on the front and back of the shirt. That is how Iran got to wore those ridiculously large size jersies. There was no M or L size, there were either XL or XXL. Did you see how ridiculus the jersey looked on some of our rather smaller build players? Shoulders hanging, sleeves up to elbow.

Addidas cannot stop Iran wearing their jersies and brand if they are bought legitimately, just like if you go to your sports store and buy whole bunch of Addidas or Niki shirts for your local team.

So, what I am trying to say is that please don't get your hopes too high that your would be seeing a Addidas design similar to the ones you designed to be shinning on the body of our footballers anytime soon, or not until this Cancer named Islamic Republic with its objectives to destroy and ridicule Iran o Irani is eradicated for good.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    Very nice ! But I think it's time to let go of the palang and settle
                    For a more subtle classy look .
                    Palang is fine to me. I support animals and creatures in Iran.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Just a thought, but how hard is it to actually send all these designs posted in various PFDC threads, to IFF? I mean, it's not anti-IR, but for the good cause of our beloved TM, so what harm would it do?
                      Doorod Abtin. I read in one thread that you were banned. Are you back?
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

It would be amazing to have the bottom left one.

Comment

the guy must have both the white polo shirts they wore on the plane to China. Plus the black training ones .. oh AND the red training ones with the black stripes going down the inside of the shirt (the 2016/17 Adidas design) ...
                          If he bought all of those, then he has mighty good taste ... I'm glad he did.
                          Ghrboonet Doosteh Aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Doustan e Aziz,

Your designs are very nice (I specially like that Persian Paisley design) ...... I wish the Islamic gang had one tenth of your latent or love for the country to be wanting to put something on the body of our athletes worthy of the name Iran. These MFs don't really give a damn. The more ridiculous our athletes fighting for the name Iran look, the better for them.

The so called Addidas brand that Iran is wearing at the moment, is not sponsored by Addidas and therefore, it will have no Addidas design specific for Iran.

What happened was one of the bacheh mullahs bought a large clearance inventory of Addidas plain white jersies (most of the with manufacturing defect) in one of the outlet malls in United State at a super deal price and sold them to IFF for a good profit. Of course he paid off some of his friends. IFF then put the plastic emblem and the number on the front and back of the shirt. That is how Iran got to wore those ridiculously large size jersies. There was no M or L size, there were either XL or XXL. Did you see how ridiculus the jersey looked on some of our rather smaller build players? Shoulders hanging, sleeves up to elbow.

Addidas cannot stop Iran wearing their jersies and brand if they are bought legitimately, just like if you go to your sports store and buy whole bunch of Addidas or Niki shirts for your local team.

So, what I am trying to say is that please don't get your hopes too high that your would be seeing a Addidas design similar to the ones you designed to be shinning on the body of our footballers anytime soon, or not until this Cancer named Islamic Republic with its objectives to destroy and ridicule Iran o Irani is eradicated for good.
                            ---
                            the guy must have both the white polo shirts they wore on the plane to China. Plus the black training ones .. oh AND the red training ones with the black stripes going down the inside of the shirt (the 2016/17 Adidas design) ...
                            If he bought all of those, then he has mighty good taste ... I'm glad he did.
                            Ghrboonet Doosteh Aziz.

Comment

Iran_away_2016.JPG
                              Last edited by webmaster; 09-24-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                                The image isn't viewable

Comment

Working...
                                X