No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made some more designs (I must admit, the 2nd one did remind me a bit of Mexico, but I thought I'd share it anyway):

Comment

Jomburi eslami will
      Never allow a Persian motif they want Islamic stuff ! This is our problem. Iranians wanting to promote their glorious past. And Arab loving Akhunds pushing for religious crap !

Comment

This one is great

Comment

Am I the only one who is perfectly fine with the Real Madrid - White-Ballet - white stripes-on white - design of our recent jersey?
          Especially in combination with the grey stripes on black jerseys of the staff (also Glacticos style)?

We have to think big of ourselves to make it big, right?

Now the red away jersey would be still up for debate.
          There we are always in danger to not look like Portugal, ungary or Marocco.

Comment

I'm watching Norway-Germany and Norway's Nike kits have the same number fonts as our Adidas kits. Pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
              Am I the only one who is perfectly fine with the Real Madrid - White-Ballet - white stripes-on white - design of our recent jersey?
              Especially in combination with the grey stripes on black jerseys of the staff (also Glacticos style)?

I actually liked the white stripes too. They give the kit an off-white silver look which is pretty tight.

Comment

To all the people saying that there won't be pre Islamic Persian designs on the jerseys, some of our wrestling jerseys for the Wrestling World Cup and Olympics had a Persian griffon/hoama on them

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post

They're not bad, but I personally think they would look a lot better with some small hints of red and green on them

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    I think this is the nicest jersey design I have ever seen!

Comment

Just a thought, but how hard is it to actually send all these designs posted in various PFDC threads, to IFF? I mean, it's not anti-IR, but for the good cause of our beloved TM, so what harm would it do?

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4060...rically-denied

news regarding the claim made about the cheetahs about to go extinct. Thank god for this clarification.

Comment

Comment

Well we can't have a Persepolis design because Taji fans will be offended. Lol.

Just joking.

But seriously, a Persepolis design will not work due to Persepolis F.C.

So what other designs (besides tribal and cheetah) could we ask for? Obviously Shir o Khorshid won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              [ATTACH]17033[/ATTACH]
                              Your attachment isn't working

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                They're not bad, but I personally think they would look a lot better with some small hints of red and green on them
                                Yes, but how unique is it then?

Unique is the Italian Azzurro, the Dutch Oranje, the german black and white. There is still no white on white or any famous all white team in the national team scene. So if we continue this it might soon become our trademark and we would be up there with the other unique teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X