• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
    I would really like to see Green team Melli Kits again

Its been a while
    I agree
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Vestvood Vizard View Post
      Nice job.
      But I don't get the cheetah thing. No Iranian I know refers to TM as the cheetahs. The big cat that WOULD make sense is a lion. However that might be too 'political' (even though it's not) for IFF's idiotic administrators.
      I'll believe the Adidas sponsorship when I see it. We've heard it countless times before. If a major brand was to come on board with Iran it would only be if they were bound for the World Cup. For now, it's just typical third-world behavior of buying generic Adidas shirts and slapping some IFF stuff on it.
      I personally love the cheetah. If i was in charge of the IFF, this would be our logo
      <----------

Comment

When I was watching the match, I was thinking, this must be the first time I see Adidas Jerseys with no 3 stripes on shoulders and arms, but then I realized the stipes were also in white/silver which was not noticeable through cameras and on TV, what's the point of having the stripes, if you can't see them, unless through a close up shot?

Comment

I liked the red ones, why do we have to change it so often???? there is nothing wrong with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBs_uRXZu4

a
          nd NO GREEN please. Mageh ma Mexic hastim.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
            and NO GREEN please. Mageh ma Mexic hastim.
            Mekzik ro vel kon hala, Saudi Arabia ro begoo. They often/always wear the green color

Comment

Green has been unlucky for us. Last time TM played China in China, TM wore green and we all know what happened!

Comment

yup no green, we should wear red, or we can even wear white as china wear red at home

Comment

The colors we have are best in my opinion.
                  Just wanna see some COLOR in the white jerseys. They can make the middle stripe red and the others green ... or .. make the color and sleeve trim green and make all the stripes red.
                  I'm just glad we wore ADIDAS again. By far the best football shirts in the world for decades.

Comment

He red color should be our home kit, red typically has a much stronger message and for sure a more passionate color for the cause you're fighting for. White is too bland of a color for an exciting and popular sport such as football.

That is why you don't see many teams wearing the white color as their home color.

There is more to sports than just playing the games, the psychological aspects are never being taken into consideration in Iran. Hame chiz Deymiye and nothing is studied profoundly before executing the plans/projects.

Even today's kit was absolutely one of the worst Adidas designs I have ever seen in my life. I think the best kits TM has ever used was our 2006 World Cup kit, those were one badass design and kit, next comes our 2014 World Cup Uhlsport kit with that beautiful cheetah imprint on it ❤️❤️[emoji7][emoji7][emoji170][emoji170][emoji1591][emoji122][emoji197][emoji250]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                      The colors we have are best in my opinion.
                      Just wanna see some COLOR in the white jerseys. They can make the middle stripe red and the others green ... or .. make the color and sleeve trim green and make all the stripes red.
                      I'm just glad we wore ADIDAS again. By far the best football shirts in the world for decades.
                      Check the very first image on the main post, I did something similar to what you're describing

Comment

The jersey we had against Qatar was nice rather this one or as Ferdosipour said with the adidas normal black would be good we don't need to have our flag colorson it, or can put it some other places also
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Green has been unlucky for us. Last time TM played China in China, TM wore green and we all know what happened!
                          UNLUCKY IS HAVING M.KOHAN AS COACH !!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              I like everything about it other than the collar. Never been a fan of collared football shirts (unfortunately my team Milan loves them....)

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X