Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
    I believe the Persian endangered yet fierce cheetah desgin is back on the Team Melli shirts! Go team Melli
    How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      How do you know?
      call it a hunch
      sigpic

Comment

January is almost over and still no news? Its gonna be Daei or Majid at world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          January is almost over and still no news? Its gonna be Daei or Majid at world cup
          Kasra Jan, our kits won't be pubicly unveiled until March.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 02-02-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
            I wouldn't start getting worried until other teams start unveiling their kits.
            Only Iran and Tunisia havent because the kit makers feel they can take forever to "design".

Comment

I've stopped caring about the kit at this point and I'm won't be buying it when it comes out. fuck giving my hard earned money to adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                I've stopped caring about the kit at this point and I'm won't be buying it when it comes out. fuck giving my hard earned money to adidas.
                If I understood correctly, because Iran has paid for the kits, the money goes to IFF and not adidas when hey sell a jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  If I understood correctly, because Iran has paid for the kits, the money goes to IFF and not adidas when hey sell a jersey!
                  Adidas provided IFF with 4 million dollars worth of product at a 1 million dollar price. IFF will also get a small royalty (~10%) of each Iran kit sold outside of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Adidas provided IFF with 4 million dollars worth of product at a 1 million dollar price. IFF will also get a small royalty (~10%) of each Iran kit sold outside of Iran.
                    I thought it was the other way around. Adidas gets 10% of total IFF sells.

Comment

A friend who had asked Adidas to place an order for Iran's WC jersey got this response:

"Due to the implications of product being sold in NAM generating royalties for an Iranian organization (Iran Football Federation), all orders for Iran's WC jerseys for US entities have been dropped in accordance with current US Sanctions."

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post
                        A friend who had asked Adidas to place an order for Iran's WC jersey got this response:

"Due to the implications of product being sold in NAM generating royalties for an Iranian organization (Iran Football Federation), all orders for Iran's WC jerseys for US entities have been dropped in accordance with current US Sanctions."
                        wow. Looks like we have get them from ebay or something

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post

This basically means if you live in the EU or North America it will be impossible to get a adidas jersey.
                          They also won't be selling in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I thought it was the other way around. Adidas gets 10% of total IFF sells.
                            No. Adidas is into making money. They would never agree to such a term.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Kasra Jan, our kids won't be pubicly unveiled until March.
                              Nokhodi jaan, I know that the designs will be unveiled somewhere around March, but I would expect that deal is signed already, but I didn't see any news regarding the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                Nokhodi jaan, I know that the designs will be unveiled somewhere around March, but I would expect that deal is signed already, but I didn't see any news regarding the contract.
                                Deal was signed months ago apparently. We discussed in another thread if youèd like to read further there:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...sorship/page32

Comment

Working...
                                X