No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered the plain Adidas Regista jersey (really nice material & quality) and gave it to a sports jersey printing shop. It should be ready by tomorrow. I will upload a picture as soon as I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      I ordered the plain Adidas Regista jersey (really nice material & quality) and gave it to a sports jersey printing shop. It should be ready by tomorrow. I will upload a picture as soon as I have it.
      where did you order from? Any link?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        where did you order from? Any link?
        https://www.11teamsports.de/sportbek...arm-weiss.html

Comment

IFF should have the new kits ready when we face the Uzbeks and defeat them. Amazing gesture of going to the World Cup in our new quality kits !....

Comment

Happy with the result guys.

Comment

Happy with the result guys.

You could make some serious money here on PFDC now 😄😄

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Hahah hatman! 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  wayyyyy too plain IMHO!! no design, no thought, no identity... Hope this is NOT official ...

Comment

Meanwhile Varzesh3 reporting that IFF is having a hard time scrapping the Givova deal so they are negotiating with Givova to provide gear for all NTs except the senior men's side, which they are hoping will be kitted by Adidas. I highly doubt Adidas will accept this sort of nonsense unless IFF offers to pay for the gear and forgoes any kind of official sponsorship deal.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      Meanwhile Varzesh3 reporting that IFF is having a hard time scrapping the Givova deal so they are negotiating with Givova to provide gear for all NTs except the senior men's side, which they are hoping will be kitted by Adidas. I highly doubt Adidas will accept this sort of nonsense unless IFF offers to pay for the gear and forgoes any kind of official sponsorship deal.
                      Haha IFF vaghean riid.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        wayyyyy too plain IMHO!! no design, no thought, no identity... Hope this is NOT official ...
                        Nope, it's just one Shayan made himself, calm down 😄😊

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          As Abtin already said, I just tried to "fake" the current jersey as I cannot get it anywhere and really wanted to have it. Basically I did the same thing that IRIFF is doing - buying the original plain Adidas Regista 16 jersey and printing the IRIFF logo and cheetah pattern myself.

Comment

As Abtin already said, I just tried to "fake" the current jersey as I cannot get it anywhere and really wanted to have it. Basically I did the same thing that IRIFF is doing - buying the original plain Adidas Regista 16 jersey and printing the IRIFF logo and cheetah pattern myself.
                            Ahhhhh!! Phew. Got me scared !

Comment

your print shop did a marvelous job Shayan ..!!! better than IFF ..!
                              printing alone musta costed you more than twice the plain shirt from adidas... .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                your print shop did a marvelous job Shayan ..!!! better than IFF ..!
                                printing alone musta costed you more than twice the plain shirt from adidas... .!?
                                Hey buddy. No it wasn't too bad tbh. I think I paid 19 € for the shirt (+ around 5 € shipping) and only 12 € for the printing. Did one for me and one for my brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X