Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    What are great prices? I nearly went broke in Dubai.. To be fair though I bought like 6 jerseys, even worse, never used them..
    For a TM warm up jacket I paid about $50 and for a Persepolis jersey I paid about $45 - that's very good prices IMO
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      For a TM warm up jacket I paid about $50 and for a Persepolis jersey I paid about $45 - that's very good prices IMO
      Got pics of the jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Got pics of the jacket?
        Yeah I tried uploading it as well as my Persepolis jersey I got from the givova store that was in Shiraz and the Joma kit as well but my act won't let me post pics.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Yeah I tried uploading it as well as my Persepolis jersey I got from the givova store that was in Shiraz and the Joma kit as well but my act won't let me post pics.
          Are they the real world cup Ulhsport jerseys that are sold in Monirie?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            They have this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              They have this one:

Ah ok so its just a fan jersey.

Comment

Ah ok so its just a fan jersey.
                It's essentially the kit we had in 2014 WCQ but with the cheetah from the World Cup jerseys added. So its not really a fan jersey, but more of a variant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  It's essentially the kit we had in 2014 WCQ but with the cheetah from the World Cup jerseys added. So its not really a fan jersey, but more of a variant.
                  But I don't think that is an official Uhlsport product which is why I thought it was a fan jersey.

I have the WC kit from Ulhsport and was keen to get another one but they don't sell it anywhere online anymore unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Looks like the new Adidas kit will have two green stripes. Also IFF is looking to get the cheetah on the kit.

http://90tv.ir/news/384178/%D8%AF%D9...8C%D9%81%D8%A7
                    Adidas approving a 2 stripe Official design ..!? That'd be a cold day in hell. looool
                    They spend millions in legal fees annually suing any other brand who tries to infringe on their Brand with 3 stripes identity ..! Or any company who even attempts with 2 or 4 stripes to mimic their Official brand ID ..!
                    So either this is a total fabricated bs story or if any truth to it, then an indication that IFF's negotiation with Adidas has gone south & they are thinking of producing & distributing their own 2stripped Fadidas rendition.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Adidas approving a 2 stripe Official design ..!? That'd be a cold day in hell. looool
                      They spend millions in legal fees annually suing any other brand who tries to infringe on their Brand with 3 stripes identity ..! Or any company who even attempts with 2 or 4 stripes to mimic their Official brand ID ..!
                      So either this is a total fabricated bs story or if any truth to it, then an indication that IFF's negotiation with Adidas has gone south & they are thinking of producing & distributing their own 2stripped Fadidas rendition.
                      One of the writers just wanted to have a big article.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        surely they mean something like this. Two strips being green and maybe the middle white or red?

Comment

It's real but it's not the same one they wore in the WC - same ones they wore in WCQs.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            One of the writers just wanted to have a big article.
                            Thats my guess as well..!
                            they knew there is a large anxious audience awaiting any update on the possible deal with adidas, so they decided to throw out some bs out there for time being until more legit news surrounding it surfaces.

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            surely they mean something like this. Two strips being green and maybe the middle white or red?

yea perhaps..? but they clearly said 2 stripes and that is an obvious 3stripes typical Adidas ..!
                            I dont see what could possibly be a an issue with GWR 3Stripes anyways and why would IFF have any problem with it to make a request for a 2 stripped one from adidas..?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              This is most likely what they mean. This shirt has two stripes on a blue background but the blue space between the red and yellow creates the look of 3 stripes. I'm guessing they're going to create the same pattern with two green stripes with white space in the middle, on a white shirt. With red numbers and letters it would look pretty good. Still a little too plain, but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                                This is most likely what they mean. This shirt has two stripes on a blue background but the blue space between the red and yellow creates the look of 3 stripes. I'm guessing they're going to create the same pattern with two green stripes with white space in the middle, on a white shirt. With red numbers and letters it would look pretty good. Still a little too plain, but not bad.
                                If you look closely, there is another red stripe behind the yellow one in that picture. It's still 3 stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X