Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

So since Taj has apparently said that the new Adidas kit design is temporary, I made this thread for everyone to share their designs of what they would like the final Team Melli kit to look like. I've already posted some of these designs in the other thread, but I wanted to make a more organized thread for designs, similar to the thread I made for the Givova kits a while back. Anyways, here are my designs, and feel free to share any of yours

Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 03-24-2018, 02:27 PM.

Very nice ! But I think it's time to let go of the palang and settle
    For a more subtle classy look .

Comment

I would love the cheetah print on the shoulders that the other person posted. It would be a call-back to our 2014 WC kits, and Iran would still support and identify with the Asiatic Cheetah but could retire the cheetah head on the jersey.

Comment

Great designs Kian jan. I hope we can somehow send the outcome here to IFF.

Comment

That kit is amazing, great job man.

Comment

I like the first one a lot!

Comment

Ok I'm a bit confused here.

Let me get this straight: So IFF is going to drop Givova and get Adidas instead?

TM is already wearing Adidas as their training gear, and soon they will be wearing Adidas during matches as well?

Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                Ok I'm a bit confused here.

Let me get this straight: So IFF is going to drop Givova and get Adidas instead?

TM is already wearing Adidas as their training gear, and soon they will be wearing Adidas during matches as well?

Is that true?
                TM is wearing Adidas against Qatar but there is no official sponsorship yet. They have said they will sign the sponsorship deal at the start of 1396. For now The kits are purchased by IFF and IFF branding added on in Iran. After sponsorship deal they will have Iran kits made by Adidas.

Comment

Great job man love them all. Anyone knows how we can get these designs to IFF or 90 TV? Maybe IFF should do a contest and ask fans to design Team Melli's kit and the winner wins a price or something.

Comment

I would really like to see Green team Melli Kits again

Its been a while

Comment

Nice job.

But I don't get the cheetah thing. No Iranian I know refers to TM as the cheetahs. The big cat that WOULD make sense is a lion. However that might be too 'political' (even though it's not) for IFF's idiotic administrators.

I'll believe the Adidas sponsorship when I see it. We've heard it countless times before. If a major brand was to come on board with Iran it would only be if they were bound for the World Cup. For now, it's just typical third-world behavior of buying generic Adidas shirts and slapping some IFF stuff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
                        I would really like to see Green team Melli Kits again

Its been a while
                        I'll try designing a few green jerseys later

Comment

They were a bit too baggy, other than that, they were nice.

Comment

I think taj may actually be making us a licensed adidas team but as the process takes time they had to get temporary kits(similar to Rostov when they signed with adidas earlier this year)

Comment

No offense to Kaffashian because he had his moments here and there.

But Taj has done more for Team Melli in 4-5 months than Kaffashian has for Iranian football in 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X