Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle Man arrested in Iran trying to pay off Uzbek goalkeeper to lose to Qatar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle Man arrested in Iran trying to pay off Uzbek goalkeeper to lose to Qatar!

Iran has arrested a "middle man" who was paid 150K Euros by the Qataris to negotiate a 1-million Euro deal with the Uzbekitan NT goalkeeper who played in Iran until last week, to intentionally "let in" a couple of goals in the upcoming Uzbekistan-Qatar match. Apparently , the Iranians have all the transcripts and related conversations about the this match-fixing attempt and were about to take the Uzbek goalkeeper in for questioning, but he had already left Iran.

Source: http://90tv.ir/news/296194/پیشنهاد-ز...رسپولیس

This is apparently something the Qataris had done before as well, with a Lebanese player during the 2014 WCQ. The Lebanese player ended up assisting Qatar's only goal.

sick arabs, sick traitor in iran.

Comment

i hope they kept legit records of this scandalous transaction ..! FIFA needs to fking step up ....
      this shitt is getting ridiculous ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i hope they kept legit records of this scandalous transaction ..! FIFA needs to fking step up ....
        Unfortunately nothing happened last time either. They probably gonna say that it's Iranian propoganda against Qatar since we're in the same group as them. Also remember they sent their C team against Uzbekistan in the last crucial match and conceded 5 goals so Iran won't qualify to world cup? These guy would do anything "vali choobe khoda seda nadareh".

Comment

I have a horrible feeling about tomorrow's game. There could be multiple penalties awarded against us. An early red card could happen as well.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

we are going to win, why?because qatar is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              FIFA is built on Arab money, so why would they do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

these arabs cant be allowed to get away with everything. for once they must pay a price for their cheating and bribery.

Comment

Lmao. All we can do is win our matches against them. As they can't bribe us and neither the Koreans.. Anyone remember the Uzbekistan Qatar match where the goalkeeper jumped over the ball and the Qatari took it and hit the post from like half a meters distance?

Comment

Everyone and their mothers know they bribed to get 2022 World Cup and FIFA has yet to reverse that decision.
                    Last edited by Tehranto; 08-31-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Lmao. All we can do is win our matches against them. As they can't bribe us and neither the Koreans.. Anyone remember the Uzbekistan Qatar match where the goalkeeper jumped over the ball and the Qatari took it and hit the post from like half a meters distance?
                      Sometimes games are close between two teams and unfair calls like a penalty or a red card etc can turn the game around. Like we've seen so many times against us, a game should always be fair, idiots like these are killing our sport mate

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        Sometimes games are close between two teams and unfair calls like a penalty or a red card etc can turn the game around. Like we've seen so many times against us, a game should always be fair, idiots like these are killing our sport mate
                        I agree bro, was just saying that even if on this incident they're caught cheating, they'll do it again and again so we have to do all we can to beat them.

And this is the video I was talking about.

If this is the level of their local talens, no wonder they import players

Comment

anything is possible from qataris, even far fetched stories like this. Hopefully TM will teach them a big lesson.

I also expect a good result against uzbeks who clearly opened their legs for qatar 4 years ago in order to eliminate us.

Comment

Is this the Uzbek goalie Lobanov that played for Persepolis?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Is this the Uzbek goalie Lobanov that played for Persepolis?
                              yes, who else?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X