Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Human personally and he is a decent character and knowledgeable football coach.

I frankly don't understand why he is acting this way recently, but such heavy insult is really undue.

Comment

Not related to Afazeli but looking at a lot of comments on fb and Instagram, there are perspolis fans rooting against TM because of What cq said about branko. I know it's not all of them but even a few is disgusting.

Comment

For all you young PFDC members who, have not been around and may not know, human was a PFDC staff and a great friend of our site 16-15 years ago, and he contributed a lot to these forums back then, and I still remember those days very well!
        (on our old forum system, ... before it crashed sometime in 2003)

You may not agree with what he says, but out of respect and appreciation for our former fellow staff, I close this thread!

PS: No, you can't shut someone up, but you can argue and express your point of view or disagreement in a civilized manner.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
        X