This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Afazeli, Shut up

Mr Human Afazeli, I think the world will be a much better place if you just shut up. It would be even a much better place if you disappear. Not only you and your wife (who has created so much hashiyeh for our TM with this stupid Ifmark medical center circus), but also all youre beloved friends like Mayeli Kodan and Derakhshan and Ghale Gohi and Brangoh and the co.
    Nobody wants to hear from you , and your wife and your beloved friends.
    Just do a favor to the world and make it a better place. Shut up and go away.
    You are nothing.
    "افاضلی: قطر آرژانتین و برزیل نیست، مسی و رونالدو هم ندارد!/ این تیم نه بزرگ است و نه تیمی ضعیف" http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=319485

yea this khaen,POS looser needs to shut his ugly face up and stop creating hashie for TM ..!!

who dafuq died n made this useless clown a fking supposed karshenas..?? mr. wanker, wanna be paper-coach..!!

Comment

What a disgrace this guy is. I bet he has never touched a ball. I am sure all of you remember that last year or the year before, he chased a woman to physically hit her, because she has said something against his wife. What a moron.

Comment

Afazeli, Derakhshan, MayeliKohan, Jalali, Zolfaghar Nasab and.... are all prepared for the first failure of TM to re-demonstrate their "civilized" manners.

I guess he is still burning after Ifmark business and other percentages which he/his wife have lost.

These kind of people put personal interests ahead of national ones, and obviously get pissed off when they can't blackmail CQ who is 100x more caring for our national team than all these so called karshenas (read vatanforoush

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
          What a disgrace this guy is. I bet he has never touched a ball. I am sure all of you remember that last year or the year before, he chased a woman to physically hit her, because she has said something against his wife. What a moron.
          The guy is like 500 lbs, the only thing he's chasing is burgers and pizza.

Comment

Can anyone give a short summary of what he said? Even after taking college Persian 2, it'll take a half hour to read the article...

Comment

There is no need to insult someone who used to be a member here as well.. I always had my disagreement with him here, he used to be Daei's number one supporter and Azizi's basher lol good old days.. I never believed he is qualified to be part of coaching staff of TM(at beginning he was analyzer), but he tried to sell it to people that he knows about modern football, etc. Prove is after all these years not a single IPL team trusted him..
              He told me once he played for PAS, i almost know 90% of PAS squad back to the time and never heard of him, he should be a really minor player then..

Comment

His remarks weren't that bad but still we need support for tm game and not doubts

Comment

what the hell is wrong with you people and the constant insult every time you read or hear something you don't agree with??????
                  he hasn't said anything bad or negative about anyone and he is right about our media making a bid deal of Qatar. who the fuck is Qatar in footballing world?
                  and what fucking "hashieh" are you talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    what the hell is wrong with you people and the constant insult every time you read or hear something you don't agree with??????
                    he hasn't said anything bad or negative about anyone and he is right about our media making a bid deal of Qatar. who the fuck is Qatar in footballing world?
                    and what fucking "hashieh" are you talking about???
                    Lol media did not make a big deal of Qatar. Afazeli is too stupid too realise CQ is trying to play mind games and he is always just thinking about how to be ready to criticise CQ in the event that we lose. He is laying the ground works for that now. Also just because people have opinions does not mean that they should be labeled experts and analysts. No one would care this much about what he says if he was just some guy on PFDC, but he is not. When you pretend to be an expert and make nonsense remarks then you should also be prepared that people will ridicule you and not respect a single thing you say now or in the future.

Comment

His a fat prick....
                      Useless never liked the guy knew he was dog shit

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        There is no need to insult someone who used to be a member here as well.. I always had my disagreement with him here, he used to be Daei's number one supporter and Azizi's basher lol good old days..
                        Good old days since August 2015? LOL You basically confessed that you were banned and now operating under new username

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          Good old days since August 2015? LOL You basically confessed that you were banned and now operating under new username
                          What? I had another user name which i didn't use for while and couldn't have access to my old email either..

Comment

What? I had another user name which i didn't use for while and couldn't have access to my old email either..
                            I'm just messing with you man

Comment

?? what was it..??

Comment

Working...
                              X