No announcement yet.

FUNNY (GIVOVA vs ADIDAS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time of my life I see Iran with Adidas, it made my day.

I even don't care about the match results. Seeing TM wearing big brand is so huge

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      First time of my life I see Iran with Adidas, it made my day.

I even don't care about the match results. Seeing TM wearing big brand is so huge
      We can be running around there topless, I just want TM to win. F Adidas, F Nike etc. if it means losing, no thanks.

Comment

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Ba badbakhti Adidas dar shodim, oonam che adidasi... booye uhlsport mide.

Comment

Ulhsport kits were actually good. I bought some online during WC and really loved them. It was both good quality and looked great.

We all need to calm down with the Adidas thing as well, they have said 1000 times now that it is just a white Adidas shirt which they printed things on themselves until they actually sign a deal with Adidas (so wait and see what the actual one will look like). For now they changed to this because CQ was not happy with quality of Givova.

The situation is not ideal that we are printing our own shirts but it is what it is, we all know how Iran works and at least the shirts are breathable and good quality for the players to wear.

Comment

if iran wear adidas does that mean, we can buy iran kits online via adidas store

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              if iran wear adidas does that mean, we can buy iran kits online via adidas store
              No, as the kits have been made from adidas templates.

There is no contract with Adidas, and anything in the future will surely need to be confirmed by the German representatives first.

In the meantime you can custom design a adidas jersey with TM logo on (similar to what they are wearing), but I wouldn't waste the money on a design that will probably change in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                lol, where are the stripes?

according to taj they are white and cant be seen very well

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                  according to taj they are white and cant be seen very well
                  Yes, somebody provided a link to plain Adidas kits and they have white stripes.
                  Couldn't they have bought one with red or green stripes :/

Comment

this nose guy must have been a clown before revolution in a circus
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=littlepersia17;2403029]No, as the kits have been made from adidas templates.

There is no contract with Adidas, and anything in the future will surely need to be confirmed by the German representatives first.

In the meantime you can custom design a adidas jersey with TM logo on (similar to what they are wearing), but I wouldn't waste the money on a design that will probably change in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
                      But how can they use adidas if they don't have a contract with adidas

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        But how can they use adidas if they don't have a contract with adidas
                        They goto the shop and buy some plain Adidas white tshirts.

And they do the printing themselves...

The numbers and cheetah on the shirt from that photo are uhlsport numbers and uhlsport cheetah design.

Comment

Reminds me of the solid white shekari shirts of wcq of the late 90s.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                          X