Human Afazeli, Shut up

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Human Afazeli, Shut up

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Human Afazeli, Shut up

Mr Human Afazeli, I think the world will be a much better place if you just shut up. It would be even a much better place if you disappear. Not only you and your wife (who has created so much hashiyeh for our TM with this stupid Ifmark medical center circus), but also all youre beloved friends like Mayeli Kodan and Derakhshan and Ghale Gohi and Brangoh and the co.
    Nobody wants to hear from you , and your wife and your beloved friends.
    Just do a favor to the world and make it a better place. Shut up and go away.
    You are nothing.
    "افاضلی: قطر آرژانتین و برزیل نیست، مسی و رونالدو هم ندارد!/ این تیم نه بزرگ است و نه تیمی ضعیف" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,227 Times in 7,134 Posts
    yea this khaen,POS looser needs to shut his ugly face up and stop creating hashie for TM ..!!

who dafuq died n made this useless clown a fking supposed karshenas..?? mr. wanker, wanna be paper-coach..!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    What a disgrace this guy is. I bet he has never touched a ball. I am sure all of you remember that last year or the year before, he chased a woman to physically hit her, because she has said something against his wife. What a moron.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Afazeli, Derakhshan, MayeliKohan, Jalali, Zolfaghar Nasab and.... are all prepared for the first failure of TM to re-demonstrate their "civilized" manners.

I guess he is still burning after Ifmark business and other percentages which he/his wife have lost.

These kind of people put personal interests ahead of national ones, and obviously get pissed off when they can't blackmail CQ who is 100x more caring for our national team than all these so called karshenas (read vatanforoush

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theworldgame View Post
    What a disgrace this guy is. I bet he has never touched a ball. I am sure all of you remember that last year or the year before, he chased a woman to physically hit her, because she has said something against his wife. What a moron.
    The guy is like 500 lbs, the only thing he's chasing is burgers and pizza.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matador For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    Can anyone give a short summary of what he said? Even after taking college Persian 2, it'll take a half hour to read the article...

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,923 Times in 3,467 Posts
    There is no need to insult someone who used to be a member here as well.. I always had my disagreement with him here, he used to be Daei's number one supporter and Azizi's basher lol good old days.. I never believed he is qualified to be part of coaching staff of TM(at beginning he was analyzer), but he tried to sell it to people that he knows about modern football, etc. Prove is after all these years not a single IPL team trusted him..
    He told me once he played for PAS, i almost know 90% of PAS squad back to the time and never heard of him, he should be a really minor player then..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,946 Posts
    His remarks weren't that bad but still we need support for tm game and not doubts

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 700 Posts
    what the hell is wrong with you people and the constant insult every time you read or hear something you don't agree with??????
    he hasn't said anything bad or negative about anyone and he is right about our media making a bid deal of Qatar. who the fuck is Qatar in footballing world?
    and what fucking "hashieh" are you talking about???

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL View Post
    what the hell is wrong with you people and the constant insult every time you read or hear something you don't agree with??????
    he hasn't said anything bad or negative about anyone and he is right about our media making a bid deal of Qatar. who the fuck is Qatar in footballing world?
    and what fucking "hashieh" are you talking about???
    Lol media did not make a big deal of Qatar. Afazeli is too stupid too realise CQ is trying to play mind games and he is always just thinking about how to be ready to criticise CQ in the event that we lose. He is laying the ground works for that now. Also just because people have opinions does not mean that they should be labeled experts and analysts. No one would care this much about what he says if he was just some guy on PFDC, but he is not. When you pretend to be an expert and make nonsense remarks then you should also be prepared that people will ridicule you and not respect a single thing you say now or in the future.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pres80 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.