Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, so the guy just confessed on camera that the Givova kits he gave teams aren't from Italy but made in Iran and no one knows and they lie to teams.

Will any authority go and do anything about this?!?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      lol, so the guy just confessed on camera that the Givova kits he gave teams aren't from Italy but made in Iran and no one knows and they lie to teams.
      Will any authority go and do anything about this?!?
      That was the same story with Uhlsport, all these foreign companies are decent but unfortunately we are not getting the legit ones. Uhlsport's quality is fantastic, the original ones that is.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great news - la liga legends will be playing nekounam and friends in a friendly match in celebration of capitain neko's career. very well deserved, match will take place on august 25th in tehran.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          That was the same story with Uhlsport, all these foreign companies are decent but unfortunately we are not getting the legit ones. Uhlsport's quality is fantastic, the original ones that is.
          I was able to see all the grades of the Uhlsport kits. They had some left over kits from the 2014 WC that traveled with the team to Brazil and they looked and felt worse than the ones they were selling.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            I was able to see all the grades of the Uhlsport kits. They had some left over kits from the 2014 WC that traveled with the team to Brazil and they looked and felt worse than the ones they were selling.
            because they were using the fan replica version of the jersey meant for public sale. I ended up buying both the kits in the uk and the quality was shite.

Comment

How quick Mansourian turned into your typical IPL manager. Why skip the press conference?

Comment

here's the comparison between Iran and SK kit: https://www.facebook.com/Kooora.Iran...0576283752288/

Comment

New stage set and technology by 90tv. IMO step forward for the quality of shows produced in iran.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    New stage set and technology by 90tv. IMO step forward for the quality of shows produced in iran.
                    Yeah been impressed lately with the shows produced by IRIB. They seem to finally have adopted 1080p HD within their ads, TV series, and shows (football still not broadcasted in HD though.

With the recent TV series (like Parya), I would also say that the directors have emphasised more cinematographic techniques. I don't know why, but these little things make a really good impression on me![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      At first glance I thought it resembled the old navad a little too much but after a few minutes it started to remind me a bit of sportscenter/ESPN with the images in the background and whatnot, overall looked pretty decent just will take time to get used to it I guess. It'll definitely be MUCH better for interviews, the distance between adel and the person being interviewed at times was a bit too much and awkward this setting will be better suited for that.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

So we just keep getting fake jerseys? Wow..

Comment

anyone have a link to todays show to rewatch?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            here's the comparison between Iran and SK kit: https://www.facebook.com/Kooora.Iran...0576283752288/
                            Excellent compare and contrast. Results: SK kit amazing, TM kit will fall apart during the match.

Comment

Now maybe when CQ complains about jerseys, people will not think that he is just nit picking....

That thing looked like it was about to fall apart. I won't even call it a jersey, that was like some shirt you find in the bazaar for 3 dollars.

Comment

i feel sorry for my country. sooo sorry
                                http://90tv.ir/video/282433/%D8%AF%D...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X