No announcement yet.

Sanat Nafte Abadan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanat was solid today. Stupid def mistake and bam zobahan scores right between the legs! But good thing is that Sanat looks promising . I think we will in top 4 this season.

Comment

Really really bad loss against Traktor! Our Fw's are just not with it. We deffo need ale kasir back. How did we lose against this crap teraktor side!!!!!!

Comment

^ don't forget the home loss against Zob. Who is the coach?
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          ^ don't forget the home loss against Zob. Who is the coach?
          Koka i watched some of our game against ZZ. I thought we were good but our FW and DF has small problems! . I think we lost some good players last season. Abodola naseri was pretty good RB. Ahleh shaakhe ( i liked him but we lost him this season!). Tayebi was also good ! Litterally the whole team has been ripped apart! We have lost so many key players!

The coach is mansourian.

They are destroying khuzestani teams one by one!

Comment

Mansouruan? God save the Naft.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Mansouruan? God save the Naft.
              yea don't be surprised if we are relegated this season! foolad is also on the same boat!

I think we lost like 60% of our key players!

Comment

as expected foolad got destroyed again!

How to destroy a team 101!
                1.) Get rid of iran's best sport administrator !
                2.) sack your coach that won hazfi cup

Comment

Desperately seeking a better goaly- Garousian doesn’t even look fit, 2 shots 2 goals. Gohari is promising but seems too young and inexperienced. Also the centre back position is sub-standard. Shervin is a good player as a holding centre forward but again doesn’t seem agile and fit enough. The entire team are slow and need more fitness. We all know the reasons why issue with fitness, money and to add salt to the wound Mansoorian Covid.

I still don’t think Naft is a candidate for relegation but the goaly position for sure is concerning. With the window appear to be still open, I hope Mansoorian can use his network to bring in a decent one (goaly) or two (centre back).
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What goal . EY JONOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Comment

What a difference it made with Mansoorian the Messiah back.

Interesting tactic playing in the swamps of nassagi. High balls from the back into the opponent’s pre-18th. Quite a contrast from the tiki taka style we are used to see from Sanat Naft.

But there were others, the welcome return of Tayebi and stability it brought to the much turbulent centre back position. The lone striker and hold up play performed so well by Shervin Bozorg (what an appropriate name for this giant!). The quick winger runs by Tahami from the weaker nasagi’s right. Also a clean sheet by the young Gohari, he had a neat day. Farzin should use the international period to shed some weight and get back the agility he once had. My advise stay off the Flafels!!

So much as I love Reykani, I must say Nassari captained the team in style - not only did he Marshall the midfield but scored two sweet sweet goals. His style and that of Reykani are similar and it will be interesting to see how Mansoorian utilise both in the same team and who will wear the captain’s armband? It’s one Naft not rivalry.

Finally khodomoonim Mansoorian got a bit excited when nasagi went down to 10 men in minute 60 and brought on the teenagers 😂
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                      X