• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanat Nafte Abadan Fan Thread

Sarzamine Nafte Khame, Abedane, Abedane
    Welcome back where they belong.
    S Qum 0 Sanat Naft Abadan 0
    Not a pretty game to watch but nevertheless a good solid performance. It was important to get a result as the first game. They battled hard and displayed a sold and at times pacey performance.
    I watched Sanat Naft last season and their ground passing game was entertaining and skillful. Today we saw a lot of long balls, I guess being first game of the season, there was a lot of stress out there which would sort itself out with a couple of decent results.
    Their main problem this season would be in getting goals and won't be surprised if most of their goals will come from the midfield.
    Players to watch out for Shadkam and jahani, both couple of live wires. Norouzi was a shadow of himself obviously not yet match-fit.
    Interesting too we had 2 of our top FIFA referees judging the game, the one and only Foghani and Sokhandan!
    Best wishes Sanat, you were dearly missed.
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-08-2020, 12:36 AM.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Yeah I always thought Jahani was a good Player since his tine at Mes Kerman where he playes that one gane against Esteghlal. He is a fast and technical gifted player. Too bad he has a bad stamina so he usually don't play much. Hope it changes now after his last season at Sanat Naft where he had quite a lot of play time.
    sigpic

Comment

Why does this need its own thread? Can you keep these in the IPL threads or w/e?

Comment

If Hassan Houri is the captain, will Etemadi ever start for the team?

Comment

did Korean play?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            I was wondering the same thing, very strange indeed. I thought after the Etemadi signing that they would look to sell him or get rid of him but Etemadi will be out for a little while if I'm not mistaken so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
            did Korean play?
            He did not feature, neither did Alabi (the Nigerian defender).
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

did Korean play?
              Sanat Naft Abadan coach said yesterday they still did not get the ITC of their foreign players and so they cannot use them yet.

دست*نشان: کارت مربیگری*ام را دریافت کردم

سرمربی تیم فوتبال نفت آبادان گفت: کارت مربیگری*ام را امروز دریافت کردم و مشکلی برای کار در لیگ برتر ندارم.

نادر دست نشان در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس در مورد اینکه آیا کارت بازی او صادر شد عنوان کرد: بله به سازمان لیگ رفتم و کارت مربیگری*ام را دریافت کردم. همه افرادی که می*خواهند در فوتبال فعالیت کنند باید تعهد به کار بدهد و این قانونی است که همه جا اجرا می*شود. امروز پیش علی کاظمی رفتم و در حضور حسین حمیصی برگه تعهد را امضا کردم و کارم را در لیگ برتر با قدرت دنبال می*کنم.

وی در مورد اینکه تیمش باید در هفته اول لیگ برتر در قم به مصاف صبا برود تصریح کرد: بازی بسیار سختی است. همیشه دیدارهای اول دشواری خاص خودش را دارد. صبا تیم قوی است که از یک مربی خوب بهره می*برد. کاش در اولین بازی در خانه به میدان می*رفتیم. مادر بازی مقابل صبا ۵ بازیکن خود را در اختیار نداریم. ITC سه بازیکن خارجی نرسیده است و حسین ساکی هم با تیم ملی جوانان به اردو رفته است. همچنین عقیل اعتمادی هم مصدوم است. با این وجود نگران نیستیم چرا که تیمی جوان و خوبی داریم.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Why does this need its own thread? Can you keep these in the IPL threads or w/e?
                Why always so grumpy? Sanat Naft has a huge fanbase and we all like Sanat Naft and the Abadani Fans. Esteghlal, Sepahan, Perspolis, even Naft Tehran has a Fan Thread, so why shouldnt we have one for Sanat Naft Abadan?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  Good question, as the boy wants to make it to TM, it won't be in the next 3 weeks though. Houri has a great fitness too, I think I can only remember one instant when he was injured and missed games.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

did Korean play?
                    Looking forward to see him start playing after his itc arrives. From clips I've seen he is a very decent playmaker and tackler.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      I guess anyone that doesn't like certain threads can Wheel off to another! Sorted.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        I guess anyone that doesn't like certain threads can Wheel off to another! Sorted.
                        Hahaha
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          I would but they're just everywhere now these IPL threads. Everyday someone's making another....

Comment

Sanat Naft 0 Traktor 0
                            Another clean sheet with resolute, solid and hard to brake down performance. Not a pretty match to watch with Sanat defending deep and relying on counter in most of the game. Man of the match Goaly Houri, at least 3 goal-bound saves. Outfield player Nik-Nafas, stood up like a pillar.

Once again Sanat showed inept in finishing, badly need to buy a finisher. Norouzi seemed more agile but still slow and a little overweight.

Interesting too- first Korean to play in Iran league make a historic appearance. Decent show but he needs to learn Abadani not English to communicate- best way to command the lingo try saying Woolek while wearing a Ray ban!

صنعت نفت؛ بدون گل خورده، بدون گل زده
                            زردهای آبادان با دو تساوی بدون گل در لیگ شانزدهم در رتبه دهم جدول رده بندی قرار دارد.
                            صنعت نفت؛ بدون گل خورده، بدون گل زده
                            به گزارش "ورزش سه"، صنعت نفت آبادان در دو دیدار ابتدایی لیگ شانزدهم عملکردی جالبی را از خود به جای گذاشته است. صنعت نفت آبادان با کسب دو تساوی بدون گل در دو دیدار ابتدایی خود در رتبه دهم جدول رده بندی قرار دارد. صنعت نفت در دیدارهای ابتدایی خود برابر صبای قم و تراکتورسازی هر چند در به ثمر رساندن گل نا موفق عمل کرد اما هرگز دروازه اش باز نشد تا در خط دفاع نمره قابل قبولی کسب کند.
                            صنعت نفت در هفته دوم لیگ برتر برابر تراکتورسازی که مهره های تهاجمی توانمندی را در اختیار دارد، دروازه خود را بسته نگه داشت تا هوری با دو کلین شیت در کنار ده خسوس در صدر جدول بهترین دروازه بانها حضور داشته باشد.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Esteghlal 1 Sanat Naft 2
                              Gut wrenching performance by a hard to beat away team. True that Esteghlal had the possession and dominated but their constant forward streams instead of controlling the game and concentration in the last 10 minutes played into a very young SN hands.

A great finish by the returning norouzi assisted by Rahmati going down too early.
                              Man of the match Abdollah-Zadeh, strong andresolute. The boy has competition in the shape of rezaeian and ghafouri but he can't be that far off from a call by CQ!!

Abadan Berzilete!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X