2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events. - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,142 Times in 5,137 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    FT
    Saipa 1:1 Zobahan

HT
    Peykan 1:1 Saba
    Esreghlal Khuz 1:0 Esteghlal

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Kaveh Rezaei scored. Nice header.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Hassan Beyt Saeed with his second goal!

Eses Khuz 2 - Eses Teh 1

Doesn't eem Eses Khuzestan has fallen off too much - they look good.

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Mehdi momeini has been toying with Ebrahimi all game making him look like an amateur
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Thanked 12,142 Times in 5,137 Posts
    Esteghlal Khuz 2:1 Esteghlal

Good win by Esteghlal Khuzestan

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,125 Times in 2,020 Posts
    Mansourian's butt looks like a black girl's tush. Too Iran migoftand koon taaghchehi!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kia For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kia View Post
    Mansourian's butt looks like a black girl's tush. Too Iran migoftand koon taaghchehi!
    Baba koshti maro
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,109 Posts
    okey so esteghlal signed all the stars but the most overrated stars!

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,476 Times in 4,405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kia View Post
    In all fairness Mansourian is a well respected coach, and a true gentleman. True he once in a while has his own funny kori moments, but name a single coach in Iran who doesn't. I liked how at the end of the match and despite his team's bitter loss, he shook Es Kh players and coach's hands, congratulating them, we don't see that much often in Iran!

I am really impressed with Esteghlal Khuzestan's performance thus far into the season. No much shy of their last season, the team still plays as a team, not relying on individual brilliance and skills. I think it's got a lot to do with team's overall attitude and atmosphere. Although it's still too early into the season, and the real potentials of the teams will reveal after week 7-8.
    Last edited by Keano; 07-31-2016 at 07:26 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 700 Posts
    I watched this game because I wanted to watch SS-KHoozestan.
    they are a Very good team. Mehdi Momeni played a great game. gotta keep on eye on him. does anyone know how old he is?

Mansourian needs some time to get to know his players. they will get much better.
    having said that, I have to point out that up until now Mansourian has been coaching teams that would fit as the underdog in most of their games, which is fine, but now he has to handle the pressure of coaching a team that is almost always considered the favorite side and is expected to win. this carries extra pressure which he has not yet experienced (at least not as a coach). He is a gentleman with good demeanor but time will show if he can survive the wrath of esteghlal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NFL For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.