Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammad Ahle Shakheh is playing great for foolad saved them from 2 goals already, he's one to keep an eye on.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alipour's header missed the target
      30 minutes played, 0-0

Comment

Amiri almost scored a brace, great pass by Alishah

Comment

Half time
          Perspolis 0-0 Foolad

Comment

very crappy first half again we are missing creativity, intensity, and hunger just like last game - polar opposite of last season. ahmadzadeh is making me pull out my hair he has open lanes/spaces close to the bos and instead of taking them he goes into the defender and trys to dribble past them. we need taremi and sassan ansari to be brought on ASAP.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              very crappy first half again we are missing creativity, intensity, and hunger just like last game - polar opposite of last season. ahmadzadeh is making me pull out my hair he has open lanes/spaces close to the bos and instead of taking them he goes into the defender and trys to dribble past them. we need taremi and sassan ansari to be brought on ASAP.
              Our passing has been quite good so far, we completely pushed Foolad into their own half, we just need to create opportunities and finish them. There is hardly danger from the left side, Rabikhah looks a bit toothless.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Our passing has been quite good so far, we completely pushed Foolad into their own half, we just need to create opportunities and finish them. There is hardly danger from the left side, Rabikhah looks a bit toothless.
                we must be watching two different games my friend, possession and passing hasn't gotten us any good chances so far....you must be able to do something all the passes being made are not getting us near the goal. the two decent chances were ok but not enough, we need a whole lot more haji
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

we must be watching two different games my friend, possession and passing hasn't gotten us any good chances so far....you must be able to do something all the passes being made are not getting us near the goal. the two decent chances were ok but not enough, we need a whole lot more haji
                  I didn't say that we had a lot of chances, but if we can create more danger, we will score, since Foolad has not been dangerous so far. Taremi instead of Alipour would be appreciated

Comment

Alishah's decision taking has been very weak

Comment

Anyone have link for Sanat naft and tractor game?? Can't find one

Comment

Ahmadzadeh's header hit the side-net..we should convert those chances..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I didn't say that we had a lot of chances, but if we can create more danger, we will score, since Foolad has not been dangerous so far. Taremi instead of Alipour would be appreciated
                          agreed! pryyomov should be brought on too we need reinforcements up front. so far in the opening minutes of the half we are playing MUCH better we are getting closer and creating more chances and playing with a sense of urgency finally.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
                            Anyone have link for Sanat naft and tractor game?? Can't find one
                            http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/sahand/
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

AAAAH huge chance, cleared off the line

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X