Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It irks me that this prick Karrar is playing. After the shit he says about Iran, he's back in our league? Even the Iraqis don't want him!

Ghaleneoi has no gheyrat.

Comment

The behaviour of some of the fans is not unique to Tabriz, same happens in Tehran and Mashhad and Shiraz and etc. There are bad fans everywhere

Comment

Two back in back opportunities wasted by Ahmadzadeh

Tractor 0-0 Perspolis
        44'

Comment

Half time
          Tractor 0-0 Perspolis

Comment

I can't believe Sepahan is losing to Paykan. They need to get it together.
            Also, any word on Nagshe Jahan? I am sick and tired of seeing FooladShahr for Sepahan games

Comment

Great save by Beiranvand
              Tractor 0-0 Perspolis
              70'

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                I can't believe Sepahan is losing to Paykan. They need to get it together.
                Also, any word on Nagshe Jahan? I am sick and tired of seeing FooladShahr for Sepahan games
                The current status of Naghsh-e Jahan

Comment

FT
                  Tractor 0-0 Perspolis

boring game. Both coaches will probably blame the international break for their performance.

Comment

This was the first goalless Perspolis game since Feb 2015, when Perspolis drew Saba 0-0.

Comment

Beiranvand was quite decent in this game. He probably will be TM's first choice for most of the WCQ at least if I had to predict

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Essentially, no substantial change. No progress with the roof and second floor.

God bless the one who built Azadi stadium in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Naghshe Jahan will be inaguarated on October 21st in a match between Sepahan and Siah Jamegan. The physical structure of the roof is no done, now the seats need to be added and if they want to cover the roof they must do that aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            FT
                            Tractor 0-0 Perspolis

boring game. Both coaches will probably blame the international break for their performance.
                            I am happy with the result, we have our 3 toughest matches of the season in a row. It was important we start this stretch without a loss. If we got 4 points from these next 2 games it will be great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                              these fans aint iranians, they are ppl from republic of Azerbaijan and iran should arrest them and give them the hardest punishment.
                              Also iran should ban all teams from Tabriz until all non-iranians are out of that city!
                              Lol you didn't waste any time making it about race and politics. This happens in every Iranian city, it happened it Ahvaz, it happened during the derby, it happened in Sepahan when a soldier became blinded because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                                these fans aint iranians, they are ppl from republic of Azerbaijan and iran should arrest them and give them the hardest punishment.
                                Also iran should ban all teams from Tabriz until all non-iranians are out of that city!
                                Cherto pert nagoo. Don't make this about race and ethnicity.

I have a video for you:
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X