Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Has he been impressive consistently or do you based your assessment on today's performance? Sorry I don't know him, that's why I am asking. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's definitely been a top 3 RB in the league even last season 15-16 and was also decent in ACL. So far he's been quite good again, not sure if we can already say he's better than Ghafouri (who so far has been quite average to be honest but so was all of Esteghlal's squad, it's general form imo. Still think he's our best RB) and Rezaeian but he's definitely not far from them.

Let's say we have a good backup in case we have injuries to our RBs, but if he continues this way who knows what will happen, he might even get the TM starting spot the way things are going altho I can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Despite his goal Taremi is having an average game, missed 2 great goal-scoring opportunities

Alishah is everywhere tho, he's the best player on the pitch so far imo
      Agreed, him and Mahini were the only ones who were really playing hard and well. The rest looked like headless chickens especially Taremi mosalman and Ahmadzadeh
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Here is how the table looks. There is one more match left for tomorrow though

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Has he been impressive consistently or do you based your assessment on today's performance? Sorry I don't know him, that's why I am asking. [emoji846]

He has been mostly solid. a good RB. He will be in CQ list tomorrow , no doubt.

Comment

Navidkia's fair play move on crucial counter being 1-0 down

Comment

That's not fair play, that's pure stupidity from him. If I was his teammate I would be livid at him, the player injured, stubbed his toe and is on the other end of the field no where near the play. He is under no obligation to kick the ball out and completely screws his teammates over. It would be a nice move if he was 1v1 and the defender defending him got injured and he kicked the ball out, but really that was not the case and it was a stupid decision by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Navidkia's fair play move on crucial counter being 1-0 down

Come on, how is that fair play

Comment

شرایط جدید کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا برای سرمربیگری در لیگ قهرمانان

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا برای سرمربیان در فصل آینده لیگ قهرمانان آسیا
                  شرایط جدیدی اعلام کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت سازمان لیگ فوتبال ایران، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا برای فصل آینده لیگ قهرمانان آسیا فصل 2017-2016 شرایط جدیدی اعلام کرد.

براین اساس سرمربیان تیم هایی که در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا حضور دارند
                  باید مدرک حرفه ای مربیگری
                  A) داشته باشند و حداقل یک دستیار او هم مدرک مربیگری pro A آسیا را داشته باشد. این مدارک مربیان برای صدور مجوز حرفه ای باشگاه ها در آسیا نیز مورد نیاز اس

Comment

^^ That is great

Comment

Daei training his team on horseback.

Awesome photo:

http://90tv.ir/news/290533/%D8%B9%DA...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Soltan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Daei training his team on horseback.

Awesome photo:

http://90tv.ir/news/290533/%D8%B9%DA...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
                          It would've done him some good to run along his team instead of riding a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            It would've done him some good to run along his team instead of riding a horse.

Comment

I just made the Daei pic go viral! Football players are retweeting it! even israeli journalists lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                I just made the Daei pic go viral! Football players are retweeting it! even israeli journalists lol
                                Rofl dutch football sites are also sharing it with the caption felix magath is nothig compared to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X