Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow the amount of bad misses Taremi is making really makes him look worse than borhani this is getting ridiculous.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The first half should have easily been 10-0 for Perspolis. Wasting so many chances. That last minute miss by Taremi was just purely annoying and unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently PAG is in Azadi watching Persepolis-Saba, this is weird even tho he claims that he's just there to watch the game.

Why isn't he with whatever Qatari team he has a contract with?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Apparently PAG is in Azadi watching Persepolis-Saba, this is weird even tho he claims that he's just there to watch the game.

Why isn't he with whatever Qatari team he has a contract with?
          I am wondering if he will be joining Perspolis.

Anyway hope to see a second half with lots of goals.

Comment

Mosalman has gotten significantly worse this year too....nothing to show compared to last year's performances in our first 4 games. It's time Branko gives ansari a go...
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

SS Khuz scores. 2-1 for them.

Comment

^ Ghazi equalises for Naft

Comment

Ahmadzadeh is not a good finisher.

Comment

Come on boys, hold on. We need this win before the break.

Comment

Come on Mosalman, Get up. He should have gone to the corner.

Comment

1-0 for Perspolis

The last 10 minutes of the match was the worst Perspolis I have seen in years. So many turnovers and all defending football.

I am honestly dismayed by our second half performance, as well as our players terrible finishing skills, wasting so many sitters in one match is just not justifiable in any way!

The ref absolutely robbed us of a clear penalty on I believe Ansari, that was definitely a penalty.

Anyway I believe we remained on top of the table, however I am not too thrilled with our 1-0 wins. We lack a skilled finisher!

Comment

Winners of Week 4, Sanat! they got a huge win today.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Iranpourian was fantastic and scored an amazing goal. He MUST get called up by CQ, better than Ghafouri and Rezaeian.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Iranpourian was fantastic and scored an amazing goal. He MUST get called up by CQ, better than Ghafouri and Rezaeian.
                              Has he been impressive consistently or do you based your assessment on today's performance? Sorry I don't know him, that's why I am asking. [emoji846]

Comment

Today's results:

Comment

Working...
                                X