Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

ترکیب سایپا :
      جونیور(دروازه بان) ـ
      الکساندر فیلیپ، سعید لطفی، سیامک کوروشی، امید خالدی ـ روزبه شاه علیدوست، حامد شیری ـ مهدی ترابی، علی قلی زاده، غلامرضا رضایی ـ مسعود حسن زاد

ترکیب ذوب آهن :

رشید مظاهری (دروازه بان)
      ـ علی حمام، محمد نژادمهدی، وحید محمدزاده، مهرداد قنبری ـ مهدی مهدی پور ـ دانیال اسماعیلی فر، احسان پهلوان، مهدی رجب زاده، مرتضی تبریزی ـ محمدرضا عباسی.

Comment

any link for mashhad game?

Comment

^
          http://www2.iransima.ir/#khorasanrazavi

Comment

Our golden boy Torabi just scored a nice goal vs Zob Ahan. This is his season to shine and attract european offers so he can finally leave Iran

Comment

FT
              Saipa 1:1 Zobahan

HT
              Peykan 1:1 Saba
              Esreghlal Khuz 1:0 Esteghlal

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei scored. Nice header.

Comment

Hassan Beyt Saeed with his second goal!

Eses Khuz 2 - Eses Teh 1

Doesn't eem Eses Khuzestan has fallen off too much - they look good.

Comment

Mehdi momeini has been toying with Ebrahimi all game making him look like an amateur
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Esteghlal Khuz 2:1 Esteghlal

Good win by Esteghlal Khuzestan

Comment

Mansourian's butt looks like a black girl's tush. Too Iran migoftand koon taaghchehi!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Mansourian's butt looks like a black girl's tush. Too Iran migoftand koon taaghchehi!
                          Baba koshti maro
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

okey so esteghlal signed all the stars but the most overrated stars!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              In all fairness Mansourian is a well respected coach, and a true gentleman. True he once in a while has his own funny kori moments, but name a single coach in Iran who doesn't. I liked how at the end of the match and despite his team's bitter loss, he shook Es Kh players and coach's hands, congratulating them, we don't see that much often in Iran!

I am really impressed with Esteghlal Khuzestan's performance thus far into the season. No much shy of their last season, the team still plays as a team, not relying on individual brilliance and skills. I think it's got a lot to do with team's overall attitude and atmosphere. Although it's still too early into the season, and the real potentials of the teams will reveal after week 7-8.
                              Last edited by Keano; 07-31-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I watched this game because I wanted to watch SS-KHoozestan.
                                they are a Very good team. Mehdi Momeni played a great game. gotta keep on eye on him. does anyone know how old he is?

Mansourian needs some time to get to know his players. they will get much better.
                                having said that, I have to point out that up until now Mansourian has been coaching teams that would fit as the underdog in most of their games, which is fine, but now he has to handle the pressure of coaching a team that is almost always considered the favorite side and is expected to win. this carries extra pressure which he has not yet experienced (at least not as a coach). He is a gentleman with good demeanor but time will show if he can survive the wrath of esteghlal.

Comment

Working...
                                X