Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing save by tahmasebi he is having a really good game, its tough for us to crack him and ahle
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

goal foolad, 1-0

never thought I'd say this but branko rid bad joori
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bah Bah, Naeem Kachal the lowest paid head coach is beating
        the highest paid head coach so far!

Comment

Rabikhah is horrible

Comment

GOAL!!! Keep it going

Comment

GOALLL!!! we need 1-2 more hamlehhhhhh!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

its beyond me how alishah and mosalman are still in the game they've been horrible today, bring on ansari and pryyomov already wtf is branko thinking just standing there we need fresh legs.....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

btw. Taremi came in and received a yellow card for diving

Comment

Great move by Taremi, almost scored

Pryyomov came in for Ahmadzadeh, should've come in much earlier..

Comment

And Pryyomov had his first opportunity, he seems very good in the air.

Comment

This game shows why Alishah doesn't get invited to TM, his decision taking is subpar. Instead of stopping the ball, he heads it over...

Comment

FT: 1-1

coula, shoulda, woulda....if branko doesn't correct his mistakes he made from week 1 yet again with the line up selection then we wont beat gostaresh at bonyan dizel. rabiekhah should not be a starter, as good as ansari is at CB it would make much more sense to put him in his natural position of LB and then make use of the two highest paid players in the squad in golec or polyanski.and also of course, its time to put taremi back in the starting XI......
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

taremi was so hungry today. remind me of motahari last season like a lion who has not eatean in 2 weeks

Comment

Terrible defense on the wings. And they need to finish better. Put ansari back on LB.

Comment

I really recommend our good perspolis fans here to watch post game interview with branko. He answers some of your questions.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=22472

Comment

Working...
                                X