Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan



    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

    Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
    Cheers!

  2. #2
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    04041374's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,166
    Thanks
    1,073
    Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Rep Power
    19922833
    Full HD without commentary though.
    Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
    Last edited by 04041374; 06-09-2017 at 11:28 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    2,294
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 933 Posts
    Rep Power
    7629873
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan.khosravi View Post
    Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

    Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
    Cheers!
    Aziz ESPN 3 will be airing the game. You can watch it online through the WatchESPN app if you have a cable/satellite provider.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Merci mahestan jan!

  7. #5
    Banned
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,884
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 4,125 Times in 2,020 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Full HD without commentary though
    No good in the USA.

  8. #6
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ghermez Agha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10,621
    Thanks
    10,972
    Thanked 10,953 Times in 4,400 Posts
    Rep Power
    37253301
    Quote Originally Posted by kia View Post
    No good in the USA.
    There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

    Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali


    "I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

    kia

  10. #7
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Karimi_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    874
    Thanked 634 Times in 241 Posts
    Rep Power
    1658810
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

    Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
    I suggest you guys try the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], this browser has its on built-in VPN, very simple to turn on in the settings. I use it myself lately for FIVB World League game and AFC Hub games and it works perfectly
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

  11. #8
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bluegrey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 446 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    9951199
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Full HD without commentary though.
    Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
    I wonder why is this block in usa?(nobody cares about football in this country why its block here and not block in Brazil????) I would pay to watch this game online with HD any website? or recorded with HD quality because Im working Monday morning. btw if you live in USA you can install Hola on google chrome and change your IP address to another country then you'll be able to watch it online, but sometimes it doesn't work me, sometimes it does.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 76.54 Kb. compressed to 68.52 Kb. by saving 8.02 Kb. (10.48%)]