Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

Thanks

Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
    Cheers!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Full HD without commentary though.
    Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
    Last edited by 04041374; 06-09-2017 at 11:28 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 933 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan.khosravi View Post
    Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
    Cheers!
    Aziz ESPN 3 will be airing the game. You can watch it online through the WatchESPN app if you have a cable/satellite provider.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Merci mahestan jan!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,125 Times in 2,020 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Full HD without commentary though
    No good in the USA.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,953 Times in 4,400 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kia View Post
    No good in the USA.
    There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

kia

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
    I suggest you guys try the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], this browser has its on built-in VPN, very simple to turn on in the settings. I use it myself lately for FIVB World League game and AFC Hub games and it works perfectly
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Full HD without commentary though.
    Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
    I wonder why is this block in usa?(nobody cares about football in this country why its block here and not block in Brazil????) I would pay to watch this game online with HD any website? or recorded with HD quality because Im working Monday morning. btw if you live in USA you can install Hola on google chrome and change your IP address to another country then you'll be able to watch it online, but sometimes it doesn't work me, sometimes it does.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.